Forums

Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, December 19, 2019

Juji

2 minutes ago, Vseta said:

How you can insert wrong expdata file from another region ? No one check codes before they are inserted on live servers ? Or live servers are (test servers) ?

That's why the shampoo brings directions for use

6 minutes ago, Juji said:

The wrong expdata file from another region made it into the hotfix we received from the Dev team. We are working to revert it back now.

Bullshit from Dev team. On dual i got extra xp @ lvl 110 form 13% to 44% and lost on main (107 -> 105). For sure is not the xp table.

BTW, the word "backup" sounds familiar to any NC Crap employee? Any clue what a test environment is? And how tests can save your ass?

11 minutes ago, Juji said:

The wrong expdata file from another region made it into the hotfix we received from the Dev team. We are working to revert it back now.

I will repeat,

Seriously, you call yourself professional or something ? Where is your quality team? Where are your tests before you add something or change something? 

You only asking for money that you don't deserve.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LivesOn said:

lol so many salty, entitled kids.  @Juji we dont need compensation, just fix it then laugh at all the pedulent little kids that cry about downtime, when all they do is macro anyway.

Software is hard when you have to work with kids.

• Like 1

to the people asking for gm buffs, you really would trade a stable game with reasonable prices at the ingame store wit 5-7 hours  of not logging your box?

if you gonna ask for something why not reasonable things a customer would ask that effects the gameplay long term? 

realisticaly speaking the EU server is more stable, cheaper and the dev/gm team actually interacts with the community. What keeps ppl here? that most of the accounts are over a decade old. Habit, old friends etc. the thing is habits change and online friends can quit and still be in touch via other avenues. Whoever is running this ship is running it to the ground, what does this server provide as intensive for people to be here?

3 minutes ago, Jup said:

Bullshit from Dev team. On dual i got extra xp @ lvl 110 form 13% to 44% and lost on main (107 -> 105). For sure is not the xp table.

BTW, the word "backup" sounds familiar to any NC Crap employee? Any clue what a test environment is? And how tests can save your ass?

It doesn't have anything to do with backups. Most 110+ got extra XP and 109 and below got less XP. Just shows that different regions have different XP curves and ours apparently it's not bad until 110 and then it's hell after that. Since they pinpointed the issue, they should fix it. Adena and other items and backup doesn't have anything to do with the issue. Their incompetence is another story xD

11 minutes ago, MartikaCS said:

Thank you for working a quick fix to the backup problem..... my heart was breaking seeing my main character de-leveled after over a half of a year of working to level it.  It went from 108 to 106 when I logged.

My heart breaking every day seeing my main character...being still my main character.

Just now, ffs said:

to the people asking for gm buffs, you really would trade a stable game with reasonable prices at the ingame store wit 5-7 hours  of not logging your box?

if you gonna ask for something why not reasonable things a customer would ask that effects the gameplay long term? 

realisticaly speaking the EU server is more stable, cheaper and the dev/gm team actually interacts with the community. What keeps ppl here? that most of the accounts are over a decade old. Habit, old friends etc. the thing is habits change and online friends can quit and still be in touch via other avenues. Whoever is running this ship is running it to the ground, what does this server provide as intensive for people to be here?

Since lag was getting really bad last few days i was on Eu server exped my tyrr titan to 101 without any problems. Spend 5 pounds got prestige subscription noobie packs and 30 day weapons. Prices there for jewels are insanly low for 90 euros you can 300 boxes. But destiny like subscription is more expensive. It was nice there no bots no hassle it was only 1 server tho but atleast it was lagging.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

It doesn't have anything to do with backups. Most 110+ got extra XP and 109 and below got less XP. Just shows that different regions have different XP curves and ours apparently it's not bad until 110 and then it's hell after that. Since they pinpointed the issue, they should fix it. Adena and other items and backup doesn't have anything to do with the issue. Their incompetence is another story xD

If you go to production env and see u made a shit, just restore from backup the objects u changed (if u know what u have changed :D). But before go to prod with a fix, that should be tested in test, eventually on a prelive env, with data prepared from live env. Is not rocket science, but at NC Crap I see only greed and stupidity

Edited by Jup
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Juji said:

This kind of "misstep" is not unique in this game sadly.... bugs that were fixed already, come back from time to time, etc.

Seriously... tell the Korean Export Team to get their shit together already!!!

• Like 2