Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, December 19, 2019

Juji

1 minute ago, ffs said:

when you enter your favorite coffee shop and the employee screws up your order repeatedly or spits in your coffee you can't say what the hell are you  doing there? that;s toxic behavior? you would probably ask yourself why you still go to that coffee place wouldn't you?

i am adicted to that especific coffee? if yes i would 

I think you should make an item with GM buff, and send it by mail to the players, as a reward .. so people who can't be on the PC just when they give the buff .. can also arrange ... no we are all in front of the PC at all times ... -.- "

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Retroki said:

I think you should make an item with GM buff, and send it by mail to the players, as a reward .. so people who can't be on the PC just when they give the buff .. can also arrange ... no we are all in front of the PC at all times ... -.- "

agreed, some pple had to go to work and wanted to leave the char on macro before leaving but the server was down. So they will lose XP, itens and buffs

• Thanks 1

People, don't expect too much about the GM buff since its possible you don't get them even you're in FI due to lag (too many people) and only gives out randomly for only 10mins :P

GM Juji, please wait for everyone to get buffs, don't leave right away.

5 minutes ago, Retroki said:

sad but true... time ago... server have several problem all time... but give compensation in exclusive time. not for all players u_u

22 minutes ago, MartikaCS said:

Where are the GM buffs located?

@MartikaCS hopefully it's not too late or next time... GM buffs are located on Fantasy Isle... From Gatekeeper main menu - Fantasy Isle; do not click Teleport to go into town... just stay right when you access the gatekeeper... where Monster Racetrack is...

Edited by GhostintheShell

A simple query sql would be able to get players who were logged in and would add an item to the inventory of the losers.
I was excited to play because of the xp event. But it's looking like a buggy illegal server.
It really makes me sad to waste my time. :(