Forums

Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, December 19, 2019

Juji

@Juji thank you for being willing to GM buff but its sucks that the timing is not done well for most players.  As a NA server, why not be available when N/A players can get on.  After work in the evening, not middle of the day or afternoon.  I just got home from work.  Seen I was D/C from server restart and checked forum to see GM buffs.  By the time I was logged in on my characters they were gone,  It freaking sucks because I'm effected by the server even if I wasn't sitting here the exact moment something happened.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deadly_Evis said:

@Juji thank you for being willing to GM buff but its sucks that the timing is not done well for most players.  As a NA server, why not be available when N/A players can get on.  After work in the evening, not middle of the day or afternoon.  I just got home from work.  Seen I was D/C from server restart and checked forum to see GM buffs.  By the time I was logged in on my characters they were gone,  It freaking sucks because I'm effected by the server even if I wasn't sitting here the exact moment something happened.

totally agree

6 minutes ago, Deadly_Evis said:

Worse me, who was all the time with the tail sitting, and just screwed.

I am play from Europe, so i was tired of waiting when naia server came UP, so i gone sleep, but i disapointed about gm bufs, i dint get no compensation,  i play every night by macro, spent money for NC coins for month runes etc, so I want to get also some compensation. i wish to get "offline gm buffs" in my inventory or something like this.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wooferda said:

I am play from Europe, so i was tired of waiting when naia server came UP, so i gone sleep, but i disapointed about gm bufs, i dint get no compensation,  i play every night by macro, spent money for NC coins for month runes etc, so I want to get also some compensation. i wish to get "offline gm buffs" in my inventory or something like this.

Freya buff 1hr for you xD,

58 minutes ago, Kickasss said:

@Juji now yes everything is normal so far, no delay, no lag, no random Disconet, congratulations now sorry for the stress caused all these days =) and please re buff the gm I lost the time you give =)

Hold your horses. Wait till ppl wake up and log back in.

GM Buffs past midnight (Euro time) weren't the best idea tooxD

On 20/12/2019 at 12:34 AM, Juji said:

We coming up shortly! GM buffs incoming too! (Naia first, then Chronos).

I also didn´t had any compensation for loosing +1 lvl in 5 of my toons, cause u made server go down twice and i went to bed disapointed about loosing the work i did in last months, ... this is not fair, u made an error an only gave compensation to some players, not to everybody that had the bad moments to see how all his work and money invest, was for nothing.

Again a not fair solution for your bad work ....

I want a compensation, give me GM buff to all the toons u deleveled!

Edited by HarryelSuso

On 12/19/2019 at 8:01 PM, Deadly_Evis said:

Gm's need to forget about doing that "log into server & buff everyone thing" & just do the following.

Bring down the servers & put a GM Buff Item in all players inventory or warehouse, then players can use it at their convenience, when they chose to log in.

22 minutes ago, GreenHulk said:

Gm's need to forget about doing that "log into server & buff everyone thing" & just do the following.

Bring down the servers & put a GM Buff Item in all players inventory or warehouse, then players can use it at their convenience, when they chose to log in.

+1

• Juji unpinned this topic