Login DOWN FOR CLASSIC SERVERS?

WoDy

@Juji I just see a post you guys made and said that there gonna be gm buffs on Naia and Chronos servers, what about L2 Classic servers? we are unable to login for 2 hours and we get no any reward? I mean we are just waiting outside cannot do anything atm and still no Rewards?

@Hime

@Juji What about our Exp 100% Runes? we wasted 2 hours outside of game, also we are losing the exp event aswell because of that issue... maybe you guys can make an effourt and give some buffs for classic servers aswell… atleast 5-10 min in game

17 minutes ago, Juji said:

I spawned Angel Cat instead for 1 day since Dandy is not working.

Well tbh that must be a joke :D we wasted 3h from 100% rune + 3 hours from that event with 50% exp for 20% exp scroll 1h? are you guys seriouse?

Right now you disappoint everyone with that move 

Edited by WoDy

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

Please submit a support ticket.

I mean live servers get GM BUFFS, and we get 20% exp scroll for 1h, we lost 3hours of the 100% rune that we bought from NC Store with $ and as compensation we just get a 20% exp scroll for 1h lel

On 12/20/2019 at 1:52 AM, WoDy said:

@Juji What about our Exp 100% Runes? we wasted 2 hours outside of game, also we are losing the exp event aswell because of that issue... maybe you guys can make an effourt and give some buffs for classic servers aswell… atleast 5-10 min in game

Wasted 2hrs outside of the game? lal you can't be serious.I would feed you much more usually, but I'm literally out of words reading this...