Alligator Island Exploration mission bugged?

Tetele

I know is a daily quest,but i kill the npcs of that daily quest and the quest does not advance,i need to kill 100 of Nos Lads,well i kill them and does not count. That is why i say it is bugged.

However,i contact support and they say that after the update of the shadow of the kamael,some quests are erased,this is one of them.

On 21. 12. 2019 at 1:33 PM, Tetele said:

I know is a daily quest,but i kill the npcs of that daily quest and the quest does not advance,i need to kill 100 of Nos Lads,well i kill them and does not count. That is why i say it is bugged.

However,i contact support and they say that after the update of the shadow of the kamael,some quests are erased,this is one of them.

It s funny, that support tell you that. That quest works. Just don t kill "Nos lad", but try to run in water and kill some of that easy monster. Sometimes group of 2 to 5 "Nos" appear. Kill them to get quest points.

On 23/12/2019 at 3:58 PM, Peterka said:

It s funny, that support tell you that. That quest works. Just don t kill "Nos lad", but try to run in water and kill some of that easy monster. Sometimes group of 2 to 5 "Nos" appear. Kill them to get quest points.

I will try. Cus the quest is still on. I dunno why support say this quest is erased and the game says still on. Very annoying.

3 hours ago, EKbackagain said:

Can someone explain where the hell regular Nos are? I ran around the whole island and didn't find one. 

They spawn randomly in small "ponds". From the port, if you go straight there will be some in the water there. Turn left and go over the first hill, right around there will be more "ponds". 

Some ponds will spawn 3-5. Some will have bigger spawns of 10-20+