Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tetele

Alligator Island Exploration mission bugged?

Recommended Posts

Ingwaz    35

Its whats called a daily quest.

U can do that quest daily for the exp scrolls until ur 50 lvl. Theres no progression.

At 45lvl u unlock one more daily quest for more xp. More dailies follow in higher lvls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tetele    0

I know is a daily quest,but i kill the npcs of that daily quest and the quest does not advance,i need to kill 100 of Nos Lads,well i kill them and does not count. That is why i say it is bugged.

However,i contact support and they say that after the update of the shadow of the kamael,some quests are erased,this is one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peterka    0
On 21. 12. 2019 at 1:33 PM, Tetele said:

I know is a daily quest,but i kill the npcs of that daily quest and the quest does not advance,i need to kill 100 of Nos Lads,well i kill them and does not count. That is why i say it is bugged.

However,i contact support and they say that after the update of the shadow of the kamael,some quests are erased,this is one of them.

It s funny, that support tell you that. That quest works. Just don t kill "Nos lad", but try to run in water and kill some of that easy monster. Sometimes group of 2 to 5 "Nos" appear. Kill them to get quest points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tetele    0
On 23/12/2019 at 3:58 PM, Peterka said:

It s funny, that support tell you that. That quest works. Just don t kill "Nos lad", but try to run in water and kill some of that easy monster. Sometimes group of 2 to 5 "Nos" appear. Kill them to get quest points.

I will try. Cus the quest is still on. I dunno why support say this quest is erased and the game says still on. Very annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Godfall    4
3 hours ago, EKbackagain said:

Can someone explain where the hell regular Nos are? I ran around the whole island and didn't find one. 

They spawn randomly in small "ponds". From the port, if you go straight there will be some in the water there. Turn left and go over the first hill, right around there will be more "ponds". 

Some ponds will spawn 3-5. Some will have bigger spawns of 10-20+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BANU    0
On 8/1/2020 at 3:32 PM, EKbackagain said:

 I ran around the whole island and didn't find one. 

move to north of isle (there a good spot near raid boss), kill few NOS and you'll see the spawn ;) carefull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×