Disconnection Problem got worse

XJY

Truth is,this toy is broken.........they try to repair it but after u can play just for few days more.............my opinion is that they are waiting for put up the 3th patch hoping in some kind of miracle cos they really dont have any clue about all this is happening,passed from zero DC from 3 DC every 10 mins .

Edited by Tora

i'm running fine with 12 toons active in the field, 3 shops.  there is 1 hiccup of 3 accounts d/c on one laptop, on non-vm mode (so it's categorical - pointing to potential Windows OS issues not server).  IF the disconnects are 3 random across 4 categories, laptop1-non-vm, laptop1-vm, laptop2-non-vm, laptop2-vm then maybe it's server side or network.  But out of 4 categories, it's categorically 1 of the 4 category so - leading me not to blame server in my case yesterday.  Since server reboot and GM buffs, i have been consistently connected - including all the shops in Giran.

Edited by GhostintheShell

39 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

i'm running fine with 12 toons active in the field, 3 shops.  there is 1 hiccup of 3 accounts d/c on one laptop, on non-vm mode (so it's categorical - pointing to potential Windows OS issues not server).  IF the disconnects are 3 random across 4 categories, laptop1-non-vm, laptop1-vm, laptop2-non-vm, laptop2-vm then maybe it's server side or network.  But out of 4 categories, it's categorically 1 of the 4 category so - leading me not to blame server in my case yesterday.  Since server reboot and GM buffs, i have been consistently connected - including all the shops in Giran.

i ve seen your parties :P

13 hours ago, Trixas said:

I like to report, on 12/21/2019 around 10pm Pacific time, there is a massive disconnects across all types, all accounts, multiple laptops - just total wipe out disconnects.  There are 3 left standing and not disconnected.  I salute those 3 of the resilient unwavering commitment to Chronos.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

I like to report, on 12/21/2019 around 10pm Pacific time, there is a massive disconnects across all types, all accounts, multiple laptops - just total wipe out disconnects.  There are 3 left standing and not disconnected.  I salute those 3 of the resilient unwavering commitment to Chronos.

+1 If I do manage to log in I either can't move, DC or lag so bad I wouldn't even think about actually playing. I'm on a laptop running Windows 10 Build 1909. I'm on a wifi connection but has never been an issue before. Nothing I do resolves this. Time to put in a support ticket but we all know how that goes.

1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

+1 If I do manage to log in I either can't move, DC or lag so bad I wouldn't even think about actually playing. I'm on a laptop running Windows 10 Build 1909. I'm on a wifi connection but has never been an issue before. Nothing I do resolves this. Time to put in a support ticket but we all know how that goes.

it's been 12 hours now, all steady since that hiccup.  :)

7 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

it's been 12 hours now, all steady since that hiccup.  :)

Wow! I'm impressed with NCsoft's support. I received a reply within 30 minutes and they've been very responsive for the last few hours having me run different tests to get to the bottom of these lag and disconnecting issues. *fingers crossed*

7 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

I'm impressed too LOL

Well, after running HiJackThis and WinMRT I got this email this morning:

Hello,

Thank you for providing the requested file.

At this time, we are aware of the current issue regarding latency and the devs are currently looking into this. I'm afraid that there is no estimated time of when the issue will be fixed.

Your patience and understanding is appreciated.

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

So much for that. The weird thing is I was able to log in late last night and didn't experience any lag at all and no dc's so i don't know wth is going on.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:12 AM, Trixas said:

@Trixas I just noticed this ROFL... hehe.  send me ingame email so I know who you are in game :)  yeah I've been at that spot for 3.5 years... I left for 6 months to AF....  over the course of 3.5 years, the mob levels has been upgrade/updated three times... used to be lv.100, then 102, now 104... with the next update, it's possible they'll increase further because in the https://eu.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2/197/ it's one of two places that mobs will get m.atk and p.atk value changed (increase of difficulty and xp reward is assumed).

My style of play is casual hardcore - meaning casual as in, I don't care about being the best or the fastest leveler or getting the best gear.  hardcore as in, I am very determined to study all the mechanics of the game to run everything as efficiently as possible, both from energy consumption of hardware to maintain CPs and also from my bank account for every dollar I spent, I want maximum return for a group of characters as One.   I box multiple toons because XP get boosted by 200% with 7 toons, I play all 7 as One Unit, you'll never see them walking around alone unless they go to town solely to get event boosts or turn in quests.  Getting 2nd or 3rd rate hand-me-down gears is much cheaper and can stock more toons.  All the toons combined also yield the greatest fighting power against a single toon.  Also independence not having to wait for parties in years past (was bigger deal few years ago than now).  Everyone essentially is now playing closer to my style of play that I started 14 years (boxing multiple toons legally).

We used to joked among us professional multi-boxers as "Multiple Toons Syndrome", MTD.  ROFL.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

@Trixas I just noticed this ROFL... hehe.  send me ingame email so I know who you are in game :)  yeah I've been at that spot for 3.5 years... I left for 6 months to AF....  over the course of 3.5 years, the mob levels has been upgrade/updated three times... used to be lv.100, then 102, now 104... with the next update, it's possible they'll increase further because in the https://eu.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2/197/ it's one of two places that mobs will get m.atk and p.atk value changed (increase of difficulty and xp reward is assumed).

My style of play is casual hardcore - meaning casual as in, I don't care about being the best or the fastest leveler or getting the best gear.  hardcore as in, I am very determined to study all the mechanics of the game to run everything as efficiently as possible, both from energy consumption of hardware to maintain CPs and also from my bank account for every dollar I spent, I want maximum return for a group of characters as One.   I box multiple toons because XP get boosted by 200% with 7 toons, I play all 7 as One Unit, you'll never see them walking around alone unless they go to town solely to get event boosts or turn in quests.  Getting 2nd or 3rd rate hand-me-down gears is much cheaper and can stock more toons.  All the toons combined also yield the greatest fighting power against a single toon.  Also independence not having to wait for parties in years past (was bigger deal few years ago than now).  Everyone essentially is now playing closer to my style of play that I started 14 years (boxing multiple toons legally).

We used to joked among us professional multi-boxers as "Multiple Toons Syndrome", MTD.  ROFL.

Yeah i ve seen u in AF too sometime ago ( AF1 and AF2  :P ) and i remember u running your toons in Schuttgart since u had a clanhall if i m not wrong   ...tbh is hard to miss them ..are like shining stars from far away ;)

1 hour ago, Trixas said:

Yeah i ve seen u in AF too sometime ago ( AF1 and AF2  :P ) and i remember u running your toons in Schuttgart since u had a clanhall if i m not wrong   ...tbh is hard to miss them ..are like shining stars from far away ;)

yeah... I know, shining star train...  well, I was on extended vacation nov-2018 to mar-2019 10,000 miles away in Southeast Asia living the good life; it was a spiritual journey of the most high; I did not even log in for nearly 4 months and I guess I didn't put enough adena and eventually it got depleted.  so I lost the clan hall.  sucks.  that's why you don't see me in shuggart anymore lol,  it's ok, the way it is now, who needs a clan hall, I never ever go back to town.

@Juji is it possible to loose Lv.6 Sapphire jewelry if we sell it in Auction House, did not log in for 4 months, the unsold item comes back to mail and eventually got deleted?  I believe I may have lost one that way.  I thought I ask.