Vitality Pack

maelys

Not 2 weeks before this we had both rose/dragon pot packs in the store and the current event also contains roses. Exp runes were drastically reduced in price to a more appropriate level./ The server needs to make "steady" income somehow reducing these packs further helps no one. If people suddenly fly up in lvls with drop rate this poor then all they will do is outlevel the zone with insufficient gear to move to the next.

GM Buffs on the other hand would be appreciated. With last weeks debacle of both disconnects/lag spikes/mob respawn delays - to put the buffs in naia (mainly euro based) online only at 12-2am euro time and not return was pretty poor.

19 hours ago, YetAnotherSummoner said:

Not 2 weeks before this we had both rose/dragon pot packs in the store and the current event also contains roses. Exp runes were drastically reduced in price to a more appropriate level./ The server needs to make "steady" income somehow reducing these packs further helps no one. If people suddenly fly up in lvls with drop rate this poor then all they will do is outlevel the zone with insufficient gear to move to the next.

GM Buffs on the other hand would be appreciated. With last weeks debacle of both disconnects/lag spikes/mob respawn delays - to put the buffs in naia (mainly euro based) online only at 12-2am euro time and not return was pretty poor.

there was a GM buff this week but it's luck if you find it.  all my toons got the 11 hour GM buffs (vitality galore) which is nice

31 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

there was a GM buff this week but it's luck if you find it.  all my toons got the 11 hour GM buffs (vitality galore) which is nice

to be fair it wasn't luck. If you are new, yet it might be that you didn't know that you can get to fantasy island only by a GK. I have been playing l2 since c1 as a kid but started here for about 3-4 weeks? I did get gm buffs because it always has been like this. Fantasy island tp only by a gk. I understand if new ppl say such things but a guy with 264 posts? ;)

On 12/22/2019 at 10:54 PM, Berom said:

to be fair it wasn't luck. If you are new, yet it might be that you didn't know that you can get to fantasy island only by a GK. I have been playing l2 since c1 as a kid but started here for about 3-4 weeks? I did get gm buffs because it always has been like this. Fantasy island tp only by a gk. I understand if new ppl say such things but a guy with 264 posts? ;)

I don't know what you're talking about. you went off on a tangent on assuming I'm talking about getting to fantasy isle.  I'm talking about "timing!"  it's not like GM buff last for the entire day! that's the LUCK I'm talking about.  By the way, all 12 of my toons got the GM buffs and went back to CP.