Bug Vicious Stance and Focus Attack - Warlord

PoleR

Good afternoon.
I want to understand how the Vicious Stance and Focus Attack skill works, why they don't work and I think it's an SP Expense.
There are no fierces between the use and non-use of those named Skill.

If anyone knows if they work or how they work or is reported as BUG.

sorry for my English

I have not tested but, Vicious Stance and Focus Atk are Toggle skills.
Meaning you turn them on or off and they consume small mana while active.
They don't have animation, but if you open your character status window and turn them on/off you will see the difference.

Vicious Stance increases the damage of your critical attacks ( P. Critical Damage ) which is a hidden status.
Focus Attack makes it so you attack only 1 enemy with spears,and increases your accuracy and critical damage as well.
You can see if it's working if you toggle Focus Attack, you should see your P.Accuracy increase a bit.
You can also look for the damage you deal on critical attacks and compare them with the skills on and off.

Hope that helps!

5 hours ago, Nasaratsu said:

I have not tested but, Vicious Stance and Focus Atk are Toggle skills.
Meaning you turn them on or off and they consume small mana while active.
They don't have animation, but if you open your character status window and turn them on/off you will see the difference.

Vicious Stance increases the damage of your critical attacks ( P. Critical Damage ) which is a hidden status.
Focus Attack makes it so you attack only 1 enemy with spears,and increases your accuracy and critical damage as well.
You can see if it's working if you toggle Focus Attack, you should see your P.Accuracy increase a bit.
You can also look for the damage you deal on critical attacks and compare them with the skills on and off.

Hope that helps!

Create the post because the critical damages have no DIFFERENCES.
If I activate the Skill or I do not, it is exactly the same.
IT IS TOTAL MIND WASTE SPEND SP ON THOSE SKILL

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 6:13 AM, PoleR said:

Create the post because the critical damages have no DIFFERENCES.
If I activate the Skill or I do not, it is exactly the same.
IT IS TOTAL MIND WASTE SPEND SP ON THOSE SKILL

Yea, it's a waste of sp, vs adds patk at the very end of damage calculation, meaning none of your buffs or crit damage modifiers affect it.

Edited by f00dmonsta