Truffle vs llllll - 1vs1

Truffle

LOL

This lllllllllll is a joke! The so powerful leader of MAX, that dominated and destroyed server Freya, having to sweat a lot to fight Truffle and even with overpowered items and being hero multiple times, despite all his items, don't have fingers and brain to go on a PVP.... 

Yup, looks like having only items and level is not all in the game, right?

lllllllllllllll You can destroy people with lower gear and lower level, but it looks like when you face someone that has the same items you do, but more brain, you become a mere mortal rat...

Way to go Truffle! Expose this COWARD that slay underpowered PVE players!

lol, broken game.

at any point in this video he has a skill up that prevents him from dying or protects him from range dmg(spallation).

Good on you truffle, but whats the point of making this available in game? 

L2 devs are this dumb?  ( yes i know feoh barrier and MPregen in castle sieges is broken)  

And yes i know that peppinio is also basically immortal during castle sieges inside castle, atleast thats only 2hrs every 2 weeks.

4 hours ago, Danda12 said:

lol, broken game.

at any point in this video he has a skill up that prevents him from dying or protects him from range dmg(spallation).

Good on you truffle, but whats the point of making this available in game? 

L2 devs are this dumb?  ( yes i know feoh barrier and MPregen in castle sieges is broken)  

And yes i know that peppinio is also basically immortal during castle sieges inside castle, atleast thats only 2hrs every 2 weeks.

First kill he is fighting inside of spallation... 

Shame on you Truffle for knowing how to play your class!

9 hours ago, Sniffo said:

First kill he is fighting inside of spallation... 

Shame on you Truffle for knowing how to play your class!

If you could read you would see that im not putting the blame on truffle but on the game.

yes first fight was within the bubble.

now tell Me who has the advantage inside the bubble the evi or the range DD.

the only way i can see to beat truffle in this state of the game( tottally broken game) is either with an othell or another evi.

Rofl those haters. 

Evi is like seer, an 1v1 class by design. 

Truffle pushed so far the CD reduction, the only window that lllll has to kill him is during spallation, considering truffle has gravity barrier alrdy ready to use when he pops spallation, + he still has fluid wave to protect him inside (not even counting g.tazanite) eventho llll gets into the bubble.

I dont see anything illogic in the vid. What would have been illogic is lllll wiping Truffle...

Pplz just hatin freely.

NB: crit on gravity barrier at start is nice xD

1 hour ago, Alb said:

Rofl those haters. 

Evi is like seer, an 1v1 class by design. 

Truffle pushed so far the CD reduction, the only window that lllll has to kill him is during spallation, considering truffle has gravity barrier alrdy ready to use when he pops spallation, + he still has fluid wave to protect him inside (not even counting g.tazanite) eventho llll gets into the bubble.

I dont see anything illogic in the vid. What would have been illogic is lllll wiping Truffle...

Pplz just hatin freely.

NB: crit on gravity barrier at start is nice xD

You have no clue how to play evic and no clue how t play yull 

7 hours ago, KKKm said:

You have no clue how to play evic and no clue how t play yull 

Did anyone took you in consideration, at least once?

All you do, is ball licking MS without being once objective, no matter the thread. If you can't understand llll has only a window of few sec to catch truffle (ie: during spallation [so possibly truffle can still be under gravity-tanz-fluid wave]) it's not my problem. Truffle would struggle 30 times more if it was an Othell and not a ranged DD.

Just, actually said, regarding the gear they have, evi raping a yul in 1v1 isnt illogic, contrario would be.

And still, you trying to be salty thinking I'm a nova fanboy, while I actually just think he has a poor gameplay.

But eh, its obvious you know much more about anything than everyone, afterall 9_9xD

Man you lacked few more skills to use, Giant barrier , 2 times barrier 2 times SM , 2 times range barrier, UD, Hero zerk  etc etc and you barely killed him once coz he's bothering coming close ... lal.Where did you learn to pvp like that?In any normal times of l2, you'd be dead like... perma dead.

MixaxD...I know your personal vendeta with p2w warriors but lets not become absurd...

Also I dont understand why Molensa liked your comment...I wonder when he become friendly with lllll :ph34r: Or its just coz he hate now MS&Truffle...I wonder what will be tomorow.

Ps: Im please to find that I was right years ago...zergs dont like to pvp equal to equal..

I was discussing this with a friend. The current L2 Meta revolves around ranged DDs, namely Feohs and Yuls. In that sense, Evi is by design an anti-meta DD, with plentiful of tools to negate either damage or death, specially against ranged DDs, and a lot of skills to catch target at range. As seen in video, with all the end-game goodies and P2W items, Truffle is virtually invincible to any Ranged DD as long as he properly manages these tools (and he does quite decently), the only killing window would be when SM is down with some kind of Celestial/UD to engage inside the bubble. Even more, you may only have 1 shot at this, because Evi has about the lowest cooldown, so its skills will be ready sooner to engage a 2nd time

It all goes even further in Mass PvP, because while Happy does the right thing by constantly kiting (I mean, he's in Yul after all), but there's always a target at hand when SM is on during large fights

How to stop the madness? Well, some kind of anti-anti-meta, a close ranged DD, in somewhat even terms in gear, able to neutralize the Evi when SM is off, is Othell the answer? has MS already prepared for it with Rown's ascension to DW-holder? Duelists have a niche in this game again? does Nova have a plan to counter Truffle?

Who knows, but it's fun to watch :P

My lord a bunch of awful players that think Evis has the advantage against a stage 2 bow Archer. xD Maybe if Truffle is playing it. :) So many idiots in this channel think lllll's 1 (pinpoint) to kill me means he's skilled? xD I outplay him very hard here, dont cry plebs. I literally can't touch him for 4mins (dignity) another 1.5 mins (UE).. Trust me there are many ways an archer can deal with an evis. ;) 

lllllllllll is a terrible player, end of story... We wont be hearing of him anymore just like peppinio if dragon weapon events come here. They will be nonfactors(already are really).

Drop your watermelon honey. You dropped him but odds will always be on your side in 1v1 vs him at current state of the game, with the current gear.

Even if he had stage 3 dragon bow, what  would that change? He alrdy can drop anyone with 1 pinpoint so does it matter? and anyway he could drop 1kk dmg on you it wouldnt matter either, just due to how you're chaining skills.  It's all about proc the ruler paralyze while you're in spallation..

And saying that it's easy to get into the bubble during spallation, just lol. It would be probably easy on a flat ground (where he actually can rush, thats why you moved on the hill on last part of the vid)  when an evi wouldnt have 15s cooldown on a 600 grind rush agathion.

But well, another great victory to feed your ego i guess. 

tdlr : no one said he's good player & you just claim another ez win when odds are on your side.

34 minutes ago, Truffle said:

My lord a bunch of awful players that think Evis has the advantage against a stage 2 bow Archer. xD Maybe if Truffle is playing it. :) So many idiots in this channel think lllll's 1 (pinpoint) to kill me means he's skilled? xD I outplay him very hard here, dont cry plebs. I literally can't touch him for 4mins (dignity) another 1.5 mins (UE).. Trust me there are many ways an archer can deal with an evis. ;) 

lllllllllll is a terrible player, end of story... We wont be hearing of him anymore just like peppinio if dragon weapon events come here. They will be nonfactors(already are really).

You can't be this dense can you?

IN this video you demonstrated that you DO have the advantage.

At all times there is a skill up that either prevents death or cancels damage incoming from range.

If rown is any good player i'd like to see him against you. Range DD's are handicapped vs you.

ITs either avoid you/ get lucky jump inside ur bubble with defensive skill up, OR get in bubble and die.

Before they can even get a 2nd shot off you can decide to run away when ur bubble is on , canceling their damage again lol.

BUt yea range dd has advantage, ok bro, i believe you 

I don’t understand why truffle is answering to this jelies . To those who post in here arguing . If you were good players we would know you but we don’t . So you are not that good and to start with it would be wise to read the description of all skills . Truffle is the only evicerator in lineage 2 who’s is playing pvp .And community  would like to see zureil playing evic with another stage 2  Anth fighter . 

3 hours ago, KKKm said:

I don’t understand why truffle is answering to this jelies . To those who post in here arguing . If you were good players we would know you but we don’t . So you are not that good and to start with it would be wise to read the description of all skills . Truffle is the only evicerator in lineage 2 who’s is playing pvp .And community  would like to see zureil playing evic with another stage 2  Anth fighter . 

bFFJysJ.gif

Archived