BRING BACK PK PENALTY

SkimMilk

This is stupid and has gotten out of hand.....   Was fun for a while, but ppl abusing the crap outta this....  There should be some order to this,  people PK'ing everything that moves...  For XP spots..  For no good reason at all....  Now it has become  "well you PK'd me, so, im gonna PK all your clannies/friends/dogs/cats".....  Just Dumb...  Complete Harassment from some people that have nothing better to do... OFC this is a PvP game, but there has to be some Law... Bring back the 3+ PK and u break/drop something.....   

On 12/25/2019 at 12:06 PM, SkimMilk said:

This is stupid and has gotten out of hand.....   Was fun for a while, but ppl abusing the crap outta this....  There should be some order to this,  people PK'ing everything that moves...  For XP spots..  For no good reason at all....  Now it has become  "well you PK'd me, so, im gonna PK all your clannies/friends/dogs/cats".....  Just Dumb...  Complete Harassment from some people that have nothing better to do... OFC this is a PvP game, but there has to be some Law... Bring back the 3+ PK and u break/drop something.....   

I suspect your a new player in BS or HB area :D thats normal there 

This is PVP game, you have to fight for everything here :D

In the upcoming update they are adding a lot more mobs in bs and hb just get your levels, daily instance 99-105 where no pvp is allowed.

Included in update when you finish the 1st exalted quest you'll get r99 fe armor and r99 weapon with 300 element and 10% pve bonus (paulina r99).  People should then stop living in bs, finish quest 2 you get lvl 3 gems and dragon shirt...

Edited by BeckyBuilder

21 minutes ago, BeckyBuilder said:

In the upcoming update they are adding a lot more mobs in bs and hb just get your levels, daily instance 99-105 where no pvp is allowed.

Included in update when you finish the 1st exalted quest you'll get r99 fe armor and r99 weapon with 300 element and 10% pve bonus (paulina r99).  People should then stop living in bs, finish quest 2 you get lvl 3 gems and dragon shirt...

Yep they reboot game. 110 lvl is as 10 lvl with non grade set for newbies and other newbies stuff  gems rings crowns blah/ Hello for all who farm each 86 lvl and S set for years. But problem is they are too late. after 15 years they want to make pet system! 15 mf karl  15 years! 

4 hours ago, BeckyBuilder said:

Is this really true about the Paulina's R99 Armor/Weapon Set and other exalted quest rewards?

Here is the Retributer the non enhanced exalted, i haven't finished the 2nd exalted quest so I can't show the enhanced version and I don't know how much it will improve when it is, and my +7 pve for comparison...  The bow is a friends I did not see it prior to enhancement.

pLdtOMD.jpg

Edited by BeckyBuilder
  • Like 1

Ok, well i red that exlated armors can be exchanged with different types(for example light to heavy) that i understood, but what about weapons cause my main is Yul Trickster and dual is Tyrr Dreadnought, so i need 2 different weapons and the the exalted quest can be done only once i think, so if i choose to complete the quest with main class i have to get Exalted Shooter, and that's it, my Dreadnought is left without a spear. This is what was bothering me.

No, i meant if i'm gonna be able to hold 2 different weapons in my inventory, not only to exchange them, cause if i have to go to that NPC every time i need to change my weapon from crossbow to spear or the other way around, that's gonna be lame because i'm not planing only to play with main class :D. Just my opinion.