Upcoming Red Libra Event

ReaperGG

Greetings,

As @Juji stated a couple of weeks ago, the event for next month is going to be the Red Libra event with the added feature(wasn't in the last one) of being able to change not only your dual but your main class as well. My suggestion concerning the main class change is this: Please do make it possible for us to change our main into any class we want. For instance I am a Feoh. I would very much like for it to change into something else other than Feoh, lets say a Healer or a Yul or even a Tank. I do not know if this feature is already gonna be in it but in the case it isn't, please, do consider it. No swaping main with dual, just the ability to change the main class into ANY class we shall desire.

Cheers and Happy Holidays.

2 hours ago, ReaperGG said:

Greetings,

As @Juji stated a couple of weeks ago, the event for next month is going to be the Red Libra event with the added feature(wasn't in the last one) of being able to change not only your dual but your main class as well. My suggestion concerning the main class change is this: Please do make it possible for us to change our main into any class we want. For instance I am a Feoh. I would very much like for it to change into something else other than Feoh, lets say a Healer or a Yul or even a Tank. I do not know if this feature is already gonna be in it but in the case it isn't, please, do consider it. No swaping main with dual, just the ability to change the main class into ANY class we shall desire.

Cheers and Happy Holidays.

This is not happening. In the upcoming red libra, you'll be able to buy chaos essence for 800m Adena that will change your main archtype from let's say feoh sts to feoh archmage. You can also change your dual class as normal in any other red libra.

However there is no such thing as main change or dual to main.

Of course there is mate. I've been informed that such service took place when updated to GoD. Not a swap but simply the freedom to choose whatever class you want to be your main regardless of what your class it currenly is. If im not mistaken @Juji said the price would be 300m per use of service whether it is for main or dual, not 800m. Hope it won't be 800m! Any official info and maybe a positive answer for once? I mean I know it is not only me that wants that to happen. (same levels, nothing else changed but the class to any other we want).

Edited by ReaperGG

Red libra is always change to whatever class you want, always been like that. they added the feature to swap main class for 300m in this upcoming red libra, and it also will be 300m for dual class change. So just wait and you can choose the class you want, one thing though, it that you will lose every skills and the enchants on them and you won't recover anything from losing those including rune stones needed. so it might be 300m to change, but it will cost you a lot more to get skills and enchant them. So to anyone who change, I just say good luck. 

• Like 1

I have seen only post about chaos essence being sold at libra not a full class change service i have used chaos essence in the past and for main class it works like mixa said but for dual it changes to nay class you want. Even in Korea people don't have that kinda service thay get dual and main seperation service. But i have been wrong many times before so we will have to see what actually happens.

Juji said:

The Red Libra event is coming next month and you will be able to buy the Chaos Essence (30-day) item [Main Class] from the Green NPC for 300,000,000 Adena. You will also be able to change your Dual Class and keep the level for 300,000,000 Adena instead of 667 R-Grade Gemstones that is normally required.

6 hours ago, Axim said:

Juji said:

The Red Libra event is coming next month and you will be able to buy the Chaos Essence (30-day) item [Main Class] from the Green NPC for 300,000,000 Adena. You will also be able to change your Dual Class and keep the level for 300,000,000 Adena instead of 667 R-Grade Gemstones that is normally required.

Your nickname spells mixa in backwards xD

Some people lack comprehension skills. There will be no main class change in any form, nor dual to main swap.

Just let this die already and reroll, you could have had everything you had in the dual by now.

22 hours ago, mixa said:

Your nickname spells mixa in backwards xD

Some people lack comprehension skills. There will be no main class change in any form, nor dual to main swap.

Just let this die already and reroll, you could have had everything you had in the dual by now.

No no, your nickname spells axim in backwards B|