Sign in to follow this  
Amateur1337

Tyrr GK Setup

Amateur1337    0

Hi,i want some help about gk setup.currently my gear is:

+12 pve fist r99/+8 bless tw la set, from jewels i only own a roc ring and others are paulina, ruby4/opal3/diamond3 and some more lvl3 jewels,pve attack belt and artifact lvl2 passive.

Stage 10 blackbird/giant talismans/ skills enchant on might +10/15

Right now, i have 10b,what would be the propriate gear upgrade? 

Thanks.

Bone    0

I'm no GK expert, but I'd consider Enchanted Octavis necklace (+3% P.atk).

Another item to look at at - noble circlet of authority +5 (depending on SA you have can be decent boost). Although this one cost more than 10 bil.

You can also consider longing and abundance of some kind.

iJulian    2

Circlet can get from quest, if im was u , im would save for a cloak +10 or buy a cheap jewells, like tezza,zaken,AQ and Earth Wyrn and start saving adena for more expensive jewells and armor pve

mixa    349
3 hours ago, Amateur1337 said:

@mixa @Draecke Anything to add/suggest?

You're missing a lot of stuff, but yea, start with noble circlet (+4/5).

Also if you don't have dyes, get that. Don't shoot for the most expensive ones, Giant or Ancient will do fine.

iJulian    2

There is a even cheaper way, get a strong friend archer or nuker and pull mobs for him in time hunting zone and u will get adena for start gear up

Kellian    10

As a Eviscerator player i would suggest you firstly to w8 for a new update or libra which is coming soon hopefully because noble stones might be available in a NPC Store and dyes should become cheaper. But as people said go for Noble Circlet +5 First or Wyrm ring then Octa Neck and Dyes. If you want more recommendations just ask.

FoolyCooly    0
Posted (edited)
On 12/28/2019 at 12:28 AM, Amateur1337 said:

Hi,i want some help about gk setup.currently my gear is:

+12 pve fist r99/+8 bless tw la set, from jewels i only own a roc ring and others are paulina, ruby4/opal3/diamond3 and some more lvl3 jewels,pve attack belt and artifact lvl2 passive.

Stage 10 blackbird/giant talismans/ skills enchant on might +10/15

Right now, i have 10b,what would be the propriate gear upgrade? 

Thanks.

What's your level? The only thing that I notice is that you're missing a 15% critical damage augment on your fists. Use your daily coins for Top-grade spirit stones. Don't buy that overpriced crap in the AH. Also, try for a 15% Giant's Critical Damage augment with a Life Stone Instilled with Giants' Power. You should invest in basic artifacts, too, like Attack Attribute (Balance) & Defense Attribute (Balance). Then save up for +15 STR dyes. Don't decrease your DEX. Your armor needs an upgrade but you can wait until after the next patch this month to finish the Exalted quest for the new armor. If you haven't finished the first part yet.

I asked your level because you can test your setup in solo areas. For an example if you're Lv.101+, test your GK in Enchanted Valley. If you can't survive soloing with just an Iss, then you're missing something. Lv.103 is optimal in EV but I've done fine soloing there with my Lv.101 GK & leveled it up to Lv.103 using both a polearm & fists. Of course my DPS was higher with fists.

Edited by FoolyCooly