Jump to content
Reserva

LF Fafurion Supplemental Update Part III (prelude of war part 3)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Just so you know, Domi's updated skill for buffing out of party costs 50 spirit ore per buff including sonata's, out of party buffing 1 hour all buffs with VOP will cost you 3820 spirit ore x 500 = 1,910,000 per hour.  A bigger deal when you all see adena drops cut in half when you run out of vitality.  Of course for some it won't matter..

Edited by BeckyBuilder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    72

Was try to find new tauti and octavis video on korean player, but cant, so but now that rus have the update, finaly i find some tauti and octavis video :)
Say BB to tauti and octavis :)

Video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miff    1

Hi, I have two questions:

1. from patch notes, the crafting system will be changed (new recourses will be needed and recipes will cost much less)… so, does it mean that it is better to sell to the shop all existing parts of R99 equipment, recipes and mats prior to update to get some adena ?

2. in the patch notes in regards to the changes of Exalted quest I see

  • if a character has already completed the Exalted, One Who Faces the Limit and Exalted, One Who Overcomes the Limit, they can get their reward from Lionel Hunter in Heine;
  • Lionel Hunter also exchanges Exalted weapon and armor to that of a different type

which is different from what I heard from people on Naia server, as they say that chars who completed stages of Exalter quest will not get new better rewards (like new exalted weapon/armor and level 3 Diamond, Ruby, etc.) retroactively. So, will we get it or not ? 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReaperGG    28
Posted (edited)

@Juji@Hime@PhoenixMitra Can one or all of you respond please to this topic or any topic at this point, honestly? No info as to when we gonna finally have red libra, I mean you  said next month the month before so we are currently into that said next month, but noooooo, wait until every Wednesday to get any intel on the servers. Are you alergic to giving us some answers to our questions or something?

IGNORED!

What about the supplemental content update part 3? God forbid we get it in time. What do you want? PATCH NOTES? GOOD ONE DOOD@@@@!! WAIT WAIT. Info at least on when we re getting it? NOPE. Many are asking and wondering and showing concern and yet we are being ignored.

STOP RUINING MY GAMING EXPERIENCE, PLEASE!

 

PS: You know it is funny that we can report each other for being harassed and anyone should do it if they feel like it but where can we report YOU for your lack of interest in the game and its players?? It saddens me to say these things but you need to start paying SOME attention to us.

 

Cheers and no hard feelings, just trying to support and improve any way I can the region I am playing at.

 

PS2: I did submit a ticket to the support team and they said to use the forum to communicate and let you know of these kind of troubles.

PS3: Clan Tab - Clan Quest - Event = Obtain PC cafe points#$%#? What is that, how can I obtain these PC cafe points and what do I do with them?

Edited by ReaperGG
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harperz    2

Why should they start Red Libra while other Event is active?

I don't get why some ppls get so mad about an Update ._.

They said Red Libra in January. So it's 4.1.2020 and you are already complaining...

On Core you get PC points while you are logged in you can buy Rose Buff and other Stuff with them. Here i don't know if you can have them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's just say my armor/weapon qualifies for my main class cool, but what about people who play with Main and Dual, in my case i've completed the first 2 quests for the exalted reward with my Main(Yul Trickster), and got a a Exalted Light Armor and Enhanced Exalted Shooter. What about my Dual(Tyrr Dreadnought) will i be able to get a spear(forget the Exalted Heavy Armor for Tyrr), meaning i will have two exalted weapons in my inventory. Cause i looked at l2wiki.com and looks you can't, or if i misunderstood something, please correct me. And also you these quests can be completed only ONCE. I think you should have separate weapons for both Main and Dual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    72
1 hour ago, SuperCHAOSXXX said:

Let's just say my armor/weapon qualifies for my main class cool, but what about people who play with Main and Dual, in my case i've completed the first 2 quests for the exalted reward with my Main(Yul Trickster), and got a a Exalted Light Armor and Enhanced Exalted Shooter. What about my Dual(Tyrr Dreadnought) will i be able to get a spear(forget the Exalted Heavy Armor for Tyrr), meaning i will have two exalted weapons in my inventory. Cause i looked at l2wiki.com and looks you can't, or if i misunderstood something, please correct me. And also you these quests can be completed only ONCE. I think you should have separate weapons for both Main and Dual.

pick the class you want better gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

You get one set of armor and weapon, you have to exchange with lionel if you want a different type and you can do this anytime. Though the weapon has to be enhanced (completed 2nd quest and use enhance weapon stone) and exchanging weapon costs 150kk each time.  So if you swap between your dual and main alot you may be better off having a better weapon for your primary class, or picking a main and dual that can share same equip.  Also the weapons seem to come standard with holy element, not sure if nukers will get the appropriate element or be stuck with holy...  My wynn got a retributer with holy...

Edited by BeckyBuilder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordDragnil    38

Forum feed, as always, is like QQ and T_T. 

The game is completely destroyed: there is no economy, there is no big war, there are no midle wars, there are no players. Class balance .. haha. The user interface is getting worse.

The latest event showed that NCSoft has no plans to change anything. Higher prices and fewer people are the company's main strategy. 

Do you still believe in miracles?

I am a direct person. If something is worth it, I will pay. But, at the moment, this game is not worth the money. No need to tell me that it's free to play so what do you want... I know exactly what I want: bring more players here.

The elite used to play here, and now this swamp is the worst of all. 

My last post here, until something changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The game has become so much P2W that it's no longer fun to play, by paying for a ready equipment and using it. I'm gonna be clear, make every single thing in the game p2w, remove these noblesse/exalted quest make them p2w so at least people can buy them "ready", the fun in this game has gone, the true hardship. I still can't believe that they're gonna upgrade this game to Unreal Engine 4, what for, don't even think for a second that making boxes in UE4 will be easy as in UE 2.5, you'll need a superior gaming pc. They gotta do a 180 turn. At least i'm little excited for Project TL, if they don't bleep that up too.

Edited by SuperCHAOSXXX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    345
On 1/4/2020 at 4:21 PM, Miff said:

Hi, I have two questions:

1. from patch notes, the crafting system will be changed (new recourses will be needed and recipes will cost much less)… so, does it mean that it is better to sell to the shop all existing parts of R99 equipment, recipes and mats prior to update to get some adena ?

2. in the patch notes in regards to the changes of Exalted quest I see

  • if a character has already completed the Exalted, One Who Faces the Limit and Exalted, One Who Overcomes the Limit, they can get their reward from Lionel Hunter in Heine;
  • Lionel Hunter also exchanges Exalted weapon and armor to that of a different type

which is different from what I heard from people on Naia server, as they say that chars who completed stages of Exalter quest will not get new better rewards (like new exalted weapon/armor and level 3 Diamond, Ruby, etc.) retroactively. So, will we get it or not ? 

 

 

 

Even if you've completed exalted, you can receive all these rewards. You just go to Lionel Hunter in Heine and claim them, that's all. Second box of these gifts gives the stone to upgrade the exalted weapon. You also get the same armors (eternal at 0 and all parts full attributes) as the 30-day ones from the l2store, but permanent. The weapon has 300 holy attribute and it's rather nice for a free weapon.

Armors and weapons (including enhanced weapon) can be exchanged for other type at Lionel Hunter for Adena.

You'll also get Exalted Talisman (very nice freebie), lv3 ruby or sapphire, lv 3 opal, diamond, pearl and emerald. And of course Dragon shirt at 0. Also a new bracelet with 5 slots and +3 STR or INT.

There are other things, but these listed above are the major ones.

One of the biggest nerfs though is that Vitality of the Exalted passive becomes +100% Vitality bonus, instead of +100% xo/sp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    72
2 hours ago, mixa said:

One of the biggest nerfs though is that Vitality of the Exalted passive becomes +100% Vitality bonus, instead of +100% xo/sp.

only 1 question i wondering about this nerf, so if no vit, the drop rate go to 0%, so if i have a drop rune, i will see full vit? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenHulk    5
2 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

only 1 question i wondering about this nerf, so if no vit, the drop rate go to 0%, so if i have a drop rune, i will see full vit? :D

The more likely scenario is that if you have a drop rate rune running & you let your vit get to 0, then the rune basically stops working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    39
9 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

only 1 question i wondering about this nerf, so if no vit, the drop rate go to 0%, so if i have a drop rune, i will see full vit? :D

yes, no drop without vit. On Eu if you have premium account that rule doesnt apply :) Probably we will have same in prestige pack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aPlayerOfL2    31
Posted (edited)

If you upgrade an exalted weapon do you also get better bonuses thaan the initial exalted weap? Anyone from core knows? (i do not expect any l2 staff to know or care)

Edited by aPlayerOfL2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mixa said:

Even if you've completed exalted, you can receive all these rewards. You just go to Lionel Hunter in Heine and claim them, that's all. Second box of these gifts gives the stone to upgrade the exalted weapon. You also get the same armors (eternal at 0 and all parts full attributes) as the 30-day ones from the l2store, but permanent. The weapon has 300 holy attribute and it's rather nice for a free weapon.

Armors and weapons (including enhanced weapon) can be exchanged for other type at Lionel Hunter for Adena.

You'll also get Exalted Talisman (very nice freebie), lv3 ruby or sapphire, lv 3 opal, diamond, pearl and emerald. And of course Dragon shirt at 0. Also a new bracelet with 5 slots and +3 STR or INT.

There are other things, but these listed above are the major ones.

One of the biggest nerfs though is that Vitality of the Exalted passive becomes +100% Vitality bonus, instead of +100% xo/sp.

If i wanted to receive my reward in my Main(Yul Trickster) class state i'll get equipment exactly for that class only, but i'm also a dual class player, can i switch to Dual(Tyrr Dreadnought) and then claim my reward for that class again. Cause you get only 1 upgrade stone. And spending 150kk every time i need to exchange my weapon it's just ridiculous, it's not even a joke. You're not giving even a chance for newcomers like this. Make it so that you should be able to receive your rewards again for your other class. And that weapon exchanging scheme, just remove it, no one can make that adena without spending some money. If someone knows what i'm talking about, you know exactly where this goes. And if you say that i'm "crying" then tough shit, then you know why L2 is in this state :D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrafterX    3
On 3/1/2020 at 10:54 PM, KissMyKnife said:

Was try to find new tauti and octavis video on korean player, but cant, so but now that rus have the update, finaly i find some tauti and octavis video :)
Say BB to tauti and octavis :)

Video

Wow. Good to know that now i won't be able to farm those on multi accounts (only the main account have decent gear)

On 4/1/2020 at 11:21 AM, Miff said:

Hi, I have two questions:

1. from patch notes, the crafting system will be changed (new recourses will be needed and recipes will cost much less)… so, does it mean that it is better to sell to the shop all existing parts of R99 equipment, recipes and mats prior to update to get some adena ?

2. in the patch notes in regards to the changes of Exalted quest I see

  • if a character has already completed the Exalted, One Who Faces the Limit and Exalted, One Who Overcomes the Limit, they can get their reward from Lionel Hunter in Heine;
  • Lionel Hunter also exchanges Exalted weapon and armor to that of a different type

which is different from what I heard from people on Naia server, as they say that chars who completed stages of Exalter quest will not get new better rewards (like new exalted weapon/armor and level 3 Diamond, Ruby, etc.) retroactively. So, will we get it or not ? 

 

 

 

We will get jewels retroactively?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    345
1 hour ago, SuperCHAOSXXX said:

If i wanted to receive my reward in my Main(Yul Trickster) class state i'll get equipment exactly for that class only, but i'm also a dual class player, can i switch to Dual(Tyrr Dreadnought) and then claim my reward for that class again. Cause you get only 1 upgrade stone. And spending 150kk every time i need to exchange my weapon it's just ridiculous, it's not even a joke. You're not giving even a chance for newcomers like this. Make it so that you should be able to receive your rewards again for your other class. And that weapon exchanging scheme, just remove it, no one can make that adena without spending some money. If someone knows what i'm talking about, you know exactly where this goes. And if you say that i'm "crying" then tough shit, then you know why L2 is in this state :D.

Well, that weapon is meant as a reward to your main competing exalted. Also you can exchange it before you enhance it for 100kk.Obviously this weapon is much more flexible than the normal ones, which you can only exchange during red libra. The cost is also reasonable and it's a good idea to just get the weapon you need for your dual or main, whichever is better for you. Same goes for the armor set, although it's much cheaper to exchange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenHulk    5
4 hours ago, mixa said:

Well, that weapon is meant as a reward to your main competing exalted. Also you can exchange it before you enhance it for 100kk.Obviously this weapon is much more flexible than the normal ones, which you can only exchange during red libra. The cost is also reasonable and it's a good idea to just get the weapon you need for your dual or main, whichever is better for you. Same goes for the armor set, although it's much cheaper to exchange.

Would be much better if the system would let you choose which element you want for the weapon.

Since it does not, then the L2Store needs a new item just for these weapons that will let you change which element is on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not for newcomers and those who don't play by the "P2W" method. The game has become more P2W than ever before, i really can't believe this. I'm truly scared for the sequel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the game has a more easy way of buying everything that's in it, then why the hell would i need exalted equipment, instead i can buy the best equipment with "real money" get it :D. In this game the real reason for farming is gone down the drain, and the way these updates will go like with "buffs for all classes", for example, the game changing quickly(i assume maybe for the Remastered upgrade), and i don't know if it's for the better or worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×