Problem with bots,usually elven wizards.

Tetele

I was started playing classic in Giran server at the start of December 2019,i was stopped playing classic in Giran server in mid of the month of December 2019,why? Simple: BOTS,usually elven wizards.

It is ok if you like to level up an elven wizard,but it is not ok if those elven wizards multiply themselves for 20 cus they occupy ALL THE ENTIRE ZONE MAP.

I am lvl 41 human warlock,i solo much,but i must stop playing on classic due bots and the lack of free npcs to kill due those bots.

First i was having problems to kill in the first party zone,ruins fo despair,later in gorgon flower garden,and continued till now,so this is an endless nightmare,no npcs free to kill cus elven wizards with their ponyes take all the npcs,usually in groups of 4 or 5 people.

Also,gold sellers,i must block some goldsellers on chat,cus when i tought i had an offer for my selling equipment via mail,it is a cursed gold seller making his services.

Hopefully in Lineage 2 Remaster those things will not happen or...well i wont pay anymore of my money on a game fully of bots and gold sellers.

Lineage 2 classic for free was a good move but,it is a good move for bots too. Sad.

21 hours ago, FoxFire said:

You do know that you can auto-hunt, too, right?

Dude, have you SEEN them?
This is not just auto-hunt, it's 1000+ bots fully scripted to walk, teleport, recharge, rest, teleport out to refill SS, and before the no Exp loss, they even had a automatic de-leveling script to kill themselves and keep hunting on low level areas. This is a MASSIVE operation that is killing any hope for new players.
ALL ZONES from RoA to Ivory Crater and Sea of Spores, possibly even higher (that's where I gave up) are filled ENTIRELY with pony bots and summoners. As mostly melee solo I reached a point where I could not hunt a single mob, because there are SO many (and they are so strong) they kill the mobs as soon as they spawn and you can reach it.
This is a serious problem and the admins are doing nothing about it. Don't get me started on adena bots pming you everytime.
I gave up for now, possibly not coming back if ever this is fixed. They let the server die and don't care because of high level p2w spenders.
So don't be a smarty pants.

12 hours ago, Nasaratsu said:

This is not just auto-hunt, it's 1000+ bots fully scripted to walk, teleport, recharge, rest, teleport out to refill SS, and before the no Exp loss, they even had a automatic de-leveling script to kill themselves and keep hunting on low level areas. This is a MASSIVE operation that is killing any hope for new players.
ALL ZONES from RoA to Ivory Crater and Sea of Spores, possibly even higher (that's where I gave up) are filled ENTIRELY with pony bots and summoners. As mostly melee solo I reached a point where I could not hunt a single mob, because there are SO many (and they are so strong) they kill the mobs as soon as they spawn and you can reach it.
This is a serious problem and the admins are doing nothing about it. Don't get me started on adena bots pming you everytime.
I gave up for now, possibly not coming back if ever this is fixed. They let the server die and don't care because of high level p2w spenders.

You ask if I've seen them immediately after saying that they can't possibly be missed in every zone ever...so I've obviously seen them.

Yes...this is a major problem for the legit players.  As you've said, however, this game is no longer for the legit players.  All of those bots generating all of that adena are being bought via RMT by the top players.  Why would NC let this happen, you ask?  Exactly as you've described...the whales are all p2w and that includes Ncoin.

The legit players will NEVER be viable, in the current meta.  Sorry.  Speaking as a legit player, myself.

NC absolutely will NOT do anything about this because, if they did, then they'd have to ban the very people that keep the lights on.

At this point, NC is so wildly mismanaged (has been for the past 10 years) that the best thing that can be done is for Samsung or some other Korean company to scoop them up and restructure so that Lineage 3 can actually be a success.  Even that is wishful thinking, though, since almost all of the greatest talent that NC had has long since jumped ship.

Wish I had better news...or is this just me being more of a smarty-pants?

18 hours ago, Nasaratsu said:

THe ones in ROA are particularly problematic because they take all the spots which then blocks newbies trying to do the newbie chain quest. Best you can do as a melee is to buy a bow and pray... The other areas aren't as big a deal as there are better places to level than ivory crater and sea of spores has room.

4 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

THe ones in ROA are particularly problematic because they take all the spots which then blocks newbies trying to do the newbie chain quest. Best you can do as a melee is to buy a bow and pray... The other areas aren't as big a deal as there are better places to level than ivory crater and sea of spores has room.

The best possible thing for them to do is to open up more areas that are super-dense mob spawn with no aggro/social from level 20-65 that drop nothing and no adena...or reward you points to get shadow/untradeable gear for your toon.

As it stands, there's an even larger roadblock because there's almost no good places to auto-hunt (NOT adrenaline) after Cruma until you can go to places like WoA/GoE/etc.

The Koreans have always had the auto-hunt feature and the Catacombs/Necropolii were specifically designed for this...and they took them out along with the AA for under level 65 and, even then, that AoE in them is absolutely brutal and broken in the current version.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:00 AM, Nasaratsu said:

Let him play in this fully automated server fabrik of adena. Because is that, a fabrik of automaters of adena,gold sellers are another part of this fabrik.

As the guy said,legit players have nothing to do,and only the 4 weirdos spending tons of in real life gold pay for get the best equipment,but i do not understand those players,this is suppossedly a MMORPG where players around the world play,but they prefer to play a closed group within them,later they like to discuss who have the pe*is larger and who cryes about a lose of a castle.

Is annoying AF. I hope those players have life outside the game,but i also hope that they do not slap their faces between them in real life cus game relating things. But now i remember the player DVP in old Lineage 2 server Teon that have killed a player in real life cus he lose a fight,or that is the tale they say. More also,pirate server L2Extreme was closed by FBI of America due unknown reasons.

I do not know you but this is a dark game,where you do not know what play at the other side of computer,but after see those facts,i will play another games. I do not want to get involved in whatever group of mafia this game have.

Who tell me that the players from L2Extreme do not have been transfered to the official server? That was in 2006 but since then,i was started to play lineage 2 and i never had success to make friends cus the people who play are toxic AF. And i always asked,what i did to them for have such toxicity versus me? I always been known for say the truth,been banned from Tera Ps4 for that,so i guess i am confronting a mafia or whatever is.

Just see what happen around the world,more also,my country,Catalonia. Political prisoners just for say what they think,there is expression liberty but not at the end.

All is corrupted,and if the things continue like this,i pray for God for have a decent future.

Sorry i am passed from an online game to politics,but all is a chain where bosses order things.

I personally do not see that player DVP killed another in real life,but that is what the rumors said in 2006. And you know,when the river sounds...

Well GL playing this mafia game. They enjoy taking your money from credit card,cus this game is pay to win. Bye.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:51 PM, FoxFire said:

The best possible thing for them to do is to open up more areas that are super-dense mob spawn with no aggro/social from level 20-65 that drop nothing and no adena...or reward you points to get shadow/untradeable gear for your toon.

As it stands, there's an even larger roadblock because there's almost no good places to auto-hunt (NOT adrenaline) after Cruma until you can go to places like WoA/GoE/etc.

The Koreans have always had the auto-hunt feature and the Catacombs/Necropolii were specifically designed for this...and they took them out along with the AA for under level 65 and, even then, that AoE in them is absolutely brutal and broken in the current version.

I still don't know why they removed the common gear that would bind to your character. Having bind on pickup gear helped alleviate the gearing issue without feeding a bunch of gear into the market place. It's a pretty standard part of online games these days.  One of my big gripes about the live server is the difficulty in getting gear to even participate in somewhat end game PVE. I don't even mean competing with the top 1% credit card warriors just the standard PVE stuff that most players never get to do because their gear is not good enough.

I have had a hard time understanding some of Ncsoft's decisions in relation to lineage 2. Specifically why they removed game content that was present in the original classic from their "classic experience". They removed all the cool pet stuff. The AA necro/cata stuff. Even the manor system (you know the seed and harvest stuff). I'm sure if I sat down for a bit and looked at some screenshots I could remember more. They have all this content that they actively removed for no apparent reason. All these things that could be used to make the game experience more fun, rich and interactive. I used to AOE necro/catas on my dorf to farm symbols for the seven signs stuff. The competition of dawn vs dusk and the ability to make a decent income off the drops/AA added depth and options to the game for active players. Nope can't have that poof. Common items gave people the option to gear up a bit cheaper if they wanted.. nope can't have that... etc etc