Problem Create Accounts

NexTime

Hi Lineage 2 community.

Today i try to created a new account and it sends me an error. "Account creation failed, you are not authorized to created an account"

It is normal? or is it just me?

I hope you can help me, by the way i already contact with the support team NCSoft and fo not receive answers. I imagine that for the holidays.

NC support team is absolutely worthless...all they told me was that I've created too many accounts when I tried to make my 6th account when there are people running around with literally 45 accounts in a single train.

You have to change your location with a VPN in order to make boxed buffer accounts.  Or just use your work wifi, MacDizzle's, or wherever you young kids do your interwebbings, nowadays.

It's truly a pain and NC doesn't even care enough to help to try to draw in someone who wants to be a more active player.

Edited by FoxFire

There is no limit to how many accs u make. I created many over time and almost always their automatic security system blocks me.

All it takes is a support ticket or email and they unblock you.

You dont need to try no vpn or change isp. Just ask them to remove the auto ban

Edited by Ingwaz

29 minutes ago, Ingwaz said:

There is no limit to how many accs u make. I created many over time and almost always their automatic security system blocks me.

All it takes is a support ticket or email and they unblock you.

You dont need to try no vpn or change isp. Just ask them to remove the auto ban

Cut and paste from one of the emails that they've sent me in response to this:

"We have reviewed your issue, and it appears that your attempts are being blocked by our system due to security measures we have in place. We are unable to override these restrictions.

Please understand that if you're unable to resolve your issue, then I'm afraid you wont be able to create an account. Again, we are unable to override these restrictions.

Please let us know if you have any further questions

Regards,

Johnny
NCSOFT Support Team"

34 minutes ago, Ingwaz said:

Lol so they said to you:

"If you are unable to unlock yourself from creating an account, then u wont be able to create an account".

Really ?

Yep.

Modern NC is nothing if not helpful and supportive, it seems.

I had the same issue and advice to avoid that was the following: (hope this helps for avoiding blocks)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

While we are unable to override these restrictions, we do have some suggestions that have helped other users that you can try:

·         Use a different Internet browser

·         Make sure that Javascript is enabled

·         If you are using a VPN/proxy, disable the service

·         Verify that the device timezone is properly set for your location

·         Take your time filling out the form

·         If you have had too many failed attempts, wait 24 hours before making another attempt

• 11 months later...

Hi, I've just solved the 'not authorized' issue for myself, so I hope this helps others - I'd  read advice elsewhere suggesting I try using other browsers, email addresses etc and tried this without success. What I finally found worked for me was temporarily changing the browser settings so that sites could request user location and turning off 'enhanced tracking protection' (I was using Firefox, and this setting was on by default). After ensuring Private Browsing mode was also off, I went through the registration process and it worked immediately. It does actually mention this right at the very bottom of the help page for making accounts, although the wording is slightly obscure, and despite reading it several times with increasing frustration, it didn't initially click that's what it meant.

Good luck!