R110 Bait

mrpa1n

It is so nice when you can exchange an R99 Blessed weapon +7 for R110 +5

BUT ....

You can't trade R99 Bloody Weapon +7 for R110 +5 ... you gotta gamble till you bring it to +9 in order to exchange it

I do love this pay to win mechanic .

Clap Clap ... well done NC you fooled me this time .

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, mrpa1n said:

It is so nice when you can exchange an R99 Blessed weapon +7 for R110 +5

BUT ....

You can't trade R99 Bloody Weapon +7 for R110 +5 ... you gotta gamble till you bring it to +9 in order to exchange it

I do love this pay to win mechanic .

Clap Clap ... well done NC you fooled me this time .

what you try to say?

thread name its r110 bait fishing, then you gz ncsoft for add weapon grade exchange, and then cry for you cant enchant your r110 weap :D

Tell me why you was make this thread? for fishing right? :D

Edited by KissMyKnife

There's no reference to fishing in the original post (bait isn't always about fishing). As far as I understood the post it's about the inequality that you only need +7 for a blessed weapon, but need a +9 (Note: isn't it actually +10?) for a bloody to be able to exchange it.

And now with some speculation since it isn't mentioned in the post: If we're talking about magic weapons that can be brought to +7 with HEWR, you're baited to gamble to enchant it more with unsafe(r) scrolls...  

Well, if we're being honest, while there is some difference between a +5 Bloody R110 and a +7 Bloody R99 statistically, especially if you max out the attribute to 450 on the R110, in practical terms you can't really tell a significant difference when you're hunting. You will XP a bit faster, but not OMG PVE WAR MACHINE lightning quick faster. So if you don't want to do the necessary things to upgrade your weapon, don't. Save yourself some adena and keep using the weapon that you have. Or better yet, use the adena to enhance your character in other ways, whether that be through skill enchants or any of the more affordable and less risky ways to increase your damage output rate. As in real life, this game never intended to make everyone equal or equally elite without anyone taking any risks. We'd all still be in caves if that was the case.