Video Screen and Ruby/Gem?

Beerus7502

Hello

Watching some Youtube videos I see people can see what they pick up in the chat area. How do you do that? Been messing with the options but cannot get that to come up. Can someone please advise.

Also how do you get rubies and other gems. I been on Wiki and it only has info about going to the smith in Heine. I am only level 68 human enchanter so assuming have away before getting quests? Do they drop?

Thanks in advance.

18 minutes ago, Beerus7502 said:

Hello

Watching some Youtube videos I see people can see what they pick up in the chat area. How do you do that? Been messing with the options but cannot get that to come up. Can someone please advise.

Also how do you get rubies and other gems. I been on Wiki and it only has info about going to the smith in Heine. I am only level 68 human enchanter so assuming have away before getting quests? Do they drop?

Thanks in advance.

only gems you can get via quest is  pearl diamond and emerald. When you finish adventurers faction   lvl 4 i think .  Other jewels will be available only via L2store promo soon.

2 hours ago, Whatif said:

only gems you can get via quest is  pearl diamond and emerald. When you finish adventurers faction   lvl 4 i think .  Other jewels will be available only via L2store promo soon.

You get a diamond, pearl and emerald lv1 from getting the adventurer's faction to level 4 and one more from the supply box on level 6. I got a couple of rubies on some fighter toons I was leveling. I suppose mage classes get a different jewel. The only other way you can get jewels directly is from the L2Store during brooch jewel promos like the one we're getting this Wednesday.

Archived