Lineage II: Winter of War Begins on January 16

Hime

This update seems like Lineage II: Winter Of "Wipe patch" Begins On January 15. All old are become inhuman. All new are bright and light and fresh. Welcome to the brave new world. Trash your 15 years and start new.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SueLZito said:

I hope you have the courage to keep the items that the upgrade makes easier for non-donor players, a great example of this is the dragon t-shirt, which starts selling by adena on mammon

This is not a great example :) Keeping DS as gift in exalted quest series is a great example...Why would I pay if I get one free?What to do with more then one?
Another great example is exchanging of +5 circlet for noble upgrade stone.

20 minutes ago, SueLZito said:

I hope you have the courage to keep the items that the upgrade makes easier for non-donor players, a great example of this is the dragon t-shirt, which starts selling by adena on mammon

Hope they have a courage to say it will be addded in next future updates as usually.

I'm away from this game almost a year... looks like 105 is the new level 85 when Awakening classes arrived on Line Age II. Not a big deal present levels with 3 digits. Maybe chop out one hundred from levels and the 2-3 days of new character could be just the Level 1 to get started in the game.

Equipment level restriction not even exists anymore and also isn't a big deal craft system extended to all classes/races when this system already was destroyed with so low drop rate of craft materials and killed spoiler function.

• Like 1

@Juji @Hime when you say "The Craft System will be made available to all races and classes..." on teh patch preview, Does this mean that I can change my tyrr maestro to tyrr dreadnought and continue craft mysterious soulshot and blessed spirit shot, or will it still be exclusive to tyrr maestro?

1 hour ago, Raol said:

@Juji @Hime when you say "The Craft System will be made available to all races and classes..." on teh patch preview, Does this mean that I can change my tyrr maestro to tyrr dreadnought and continue craft mysterious soulshot and blessed spirit shot, or will it still be exclusive to tyrr maestro?

exlusive items for craft still exist for halflings only lawl race like racial discrimination seats only for not vite

15 hours ago, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers,

Happy New Year! Today, we're announcing Lineage II: Winter of War update. It will launch on January 15. You can find the quick details of what the update entails here: https://www.lineage2.com/news/winter-of-war-update-preview

Patch Notes will be available before end of day, Friday, January 10.

Well, I guess after january 15 maintenance, we will get severus latency-lag troubles, adding a big nerf... so we need to stay mentally prepared!!!!

5 hours ago, SueLZito said:

I have a bunch of Dragon shirts that are just sitting in my WH. Luck of the draw, I guess. I hope they make them tradeable. If so, forget Mammon, just come see me. :) I'll be selling for cheaper and I bet others will, too.