Lineage II: Winter of War Begins on January 16

Hime

56 minutes ago, NuclearFusion said:

Do reward box from new kartia, baylor, kama has been deleted in the patch correction overnight?

wtf you talking? venusta reward box still in patch note. buy a new glasses

• Party instanced zones ‘Baylor’, ‘Nightmare Kamaloka’, and ‘Ashen Shadow Revolutionaries’ have been revamped.

• Players can enter by talking to NPC Venusta in the Town of Aden Square.

• A party of 5 players or more who are at least Lv. 105 is required to enter.

• Every party member receives a ‘Venusta’s Reward Box’ upon clearing the party instanced zone.

• The binding condition (re-entry) for each party instanced zone is as the follows:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

wtf you talking? venusta reward box still in patch note. buy a new glasses

• Party instanced zones ‘Baylor’, ‘Nightmare Kamaloka’, and ‘Ashen Shadow Revolutionaries’ have been revamped.

• Players can enter by talking to NPC Venusta in the Town of Aden Square.

• A party of 5 players or more who are at least Lv. 105 is required to enter.

• Every party member receives a ‘Venusta’s Reward Box’ upon clearing the party instanced zone.

• The binding condition (re-entry) for each party instanced zone is as the follows:

i'm happy to be wrong

I was reading in Castilla Labyrinth were there was the description of the reward box and is no more there. So it's only some info missing, I hope

22 minutes ago, NemesiC said:

What will be the damaged spellbooks price we will be able to sell them on store until the end of the month? 

Will be any exchange from old key mats and crafting materials to new ones? 

there some exchange option on libra for old mats, at least on ru off have 1 but not sure what reward you get

Edited by KissMyKnife

13 hours ago, Juji said:

We have the same items as we do now in-game.

You must be kidding!

Why would you give more mentee coins then? To buy more useless crap? There either is a revamp of the mentee system or there is not.

Can you guys be more incompetent?

Retorical.. we know you can!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Juji said:

The Forgotten Spellbook will be permanently added to the store. The Damaged Spellbooks stopped dropping in the last update.

No.

We have the same items as we do now in-game.

so the atlas enchant wont be selled for mentee marks?

7 hours ago, Nawdur said:

so the atlas enchant wont be selled for mentee marks?

the enchant rate is 100% and goes till +12 if im not mistaken... u need to complete clan quest to get the enchants... make a mentee lv 105, and u get 2 enchants.. ( u must be online when he reaches 105 )

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

i just read the patch note again, and find something i mean find something that not on the patch note, no option to exchange circlet scroll to noble circle upgrade stone :( on dim merchant, why not surprise :)

There is no refference regarding Dimensional, I think they dont know yet what we get :ph34r:
However, considering the fact we are able to craft&enchant to +10...I bet my 50 cents that we will have the same as EU.

Relax bro :D

Edited by TheThrax

20 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

There is no refference regarding Dimensional, I think they dont know yet what we get :ph34r:
However, considering the fact we are able to craft&enchant to +10...I bet my 50 cents that we will have the same as EU.

Relax bro :D

ok :D we return this after maintenance :D the first thing i will check is the exchange on dim merchant :D

On 1/7/2020 at 5:11 PM, Hime said:

SOON

Unfortunately, no new information at this time. The team is working on bringing the functionality back. 

Can you provide me more context about what you're asking about? 

What is "BREAD" libra?  Some type of  Neflix's Messiah drama series bread breaking with Jesus on the Last Supper?

Edited by GhostintheShell

On 1/10/2020 at 6:02 PM, Healingbewbs said:

@Juji, the patch notes say:

Changed so that Adena cannot be obtained when selling recipe and crafting materials to the store.

There's no mention of craft packs being deleted so does this mean if craft packs are opened after the update, everything in them can't be sold to the public stores for Adena anymore (so we need to craft everything in packs before the update or they'll be worth a lot less)?

What?  you can't sell mats and receipes anymore?  Then how do we fund our shots?

27 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

What?  you can't sell mats and receipes anymore?  Then how do we fund our shots?

Wheres the guy who told that you must pay to enjoy the game. He is your answer, I mean our saviour, the last "hope" of this game xD 

Sorry for an eye-bleeder of a post but I think this needs to be brought to the devs' attention.

I read over the patch notes to determine whether or not two particular very expensive recipes would be included in those listed for compensation, but I saw no mention of them -- neither for deletion nor compensation. So I turned to support for clarification. They were very helpful and suggested I bring this to the forums for discussion.

I bought these recipes some time ago -- not when they first appeared in the player-driven market as there was no way I was paying over 3 bil per recipe... but once the price dropped to a little over 2 bil/ea I jumped on them. I'm talking about the Mysterious Soulshot (R-grade) and Mysterious Blessed Spiritshot (R-grade) recipes.

As many of you know, these recipes are hard to find and the MBSPSR recipe is rarely put up for sale either in player shop or the AH. Also, once the MSSR rec dropped to around 500 mil in price I bought them for a couple of clannies.

My point is, I spent over 2 bil on each rec (apart from the latter 2 when the price dropped) and they're not even on the list for compensation. Why is that? And thanks to support, it was confirmed that they're going to be deleted and that they "would not be able to grant...compensation request as this is intended by the Development Team."

I'm sure I'm not the only player who's doled out a large amount of adena for these recs after hunting them down, in my case for the better part of a year and I think it'd be a good idea if the devs added these to the list of ones that will be compensated... not to mention highly appreciated.

Lastly, is there a complete list of the new recipes that will be sold by this new NPC? I'm sure many of us would like to know if the mysterious shots are going to be included on these.

Here's the reply from support in its entirety. I'd like to thank GM SAI for the quick response and clarification.

Thank you for contacting Lineage II Support Team.

Upon reviewing your inquiry regarding the patch notes, I was able to verify that all Recipes and recipe items will be removed from the characters once the update is implemented to the game. With that being said, the Recipe: Mysterious Blessed Spiritshot (R- grade) and Recipe: Mysterious Soulshot (R-grade) are included on the said items that would be deleted from the players.

I do understand your point of view regarding this, however, we would not be able to grant your compensation request as this is intended by the Development Team. Please note that the Support Team is not part of the development process. We hope you understand.

However, we encourage you to share your thoughts regarding the Winter of War Patch Notes on our official forums. This is the best place to discuss your ideas with fellow players who can voice their feedback and suggestions. These can then be forwarded to the development team from there.

Regards,

GM SAI
NCSOFT Support Team

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Every patch brings changes, some more, some less. And there are those who win, and those who lose of those changes. You want to win, You have to stay step ahead. That's how it always was. Many things can be considered unfair in this game, but that's just reality here.