Lineage II: Winter of War Begins on January 16

Hime

@Juji @Hime please;

You said that the scrolls blessed to modify  appearance will delete from the l2 store, my question is:

In the future, how can I change the appearance of my weapon by placing a top s80 grade weapon appearance without destroying it?

On 10/01/2020 at 10:54 PM, Juji said:

The Forgotten Spellbook will be permanently added to the store. The Damaged Spellbooks stopped dropping in the last update.

No.

We have the same items as we do now in-game.

Scroll: Enchant Expert’s Mask is used to enchant Expert’s Masks and is obtained by exchanging Mentee's Marks with Mentor Guides in each town.

so this is a lie?

@Juji : is There any NEW Clan Hall's being put in the GAME, If So what Town are there locations, If you could PM in game that would even be better( but that's not going to happen now is it),,, Every Sense the Merger and closure of Sieghardt you took my HALL, lost my chance to rebid.(Failed to update on time) Give a guy a break and heads up if this is even possible chance.... thanks, BTW I noticed those nice halls outside the town of Dion, real nice property there.... 

17 hours ago, LuizSaGaL said:

@Juji

Could you clarify how this looks?
1 - Does it work for lv1-lv4 jewelry or just for greaters?

2 - What item is this GEM ENERGY?

The jewel combining system has been revamped.

• Players can now use Gem Energy when combining Stage 1 - 4 jewels.

• The existing method of combining 2 jewels of the same stage can still be used.

@LuizSaGaL

1: as you can read is for lvl 1 - 4

2: gem energy is a new material for gems obviusly, it will be on game with the update.

Edited by Bathory

@Bathory

9 minutes ago, Bathory said:

1: as you can read is for lvl 1 - 4

2: gem energy is a new material for gems obviusly, it will be on game with the update.

1 - As is known, jewelry Lv. 1-5, has nomenclature "Lv. 1 Lv.2 ..." and the greaters, STAGE 1, STAGE 2 ...
I searched other forums, always say it's just for GREATERS.

2 - When I ask what GEM ENERGY is, of course it's a new item. I want to know how to get or a print of such.

In short, nothing was answered.

Grateful for the attention.

1. According to the patch notes, all prefixes/terms will be changed to Stage 1, 2, 3 etc. for consistency reasons.. We will no more have other items with different levels and other with different stages.. 

Also, again according to the patch notes, the gem energy will be used as an alternative method for upgrading jewels.. The existing method will remain... Therefore, this method refers to the simple jewels not the greater ones..

2. I have the same question..

Edited by m0da

11 minutes ago, LuizSaGaL said:

@Bathory

1 - As is known, jewelry Lv. 1-5, has nomenclature "Lv. 1 Lv.2 ..." and the greaters, STAGE 1, STAGE 2 ...
I searched other forums, always say it's just for GREATERS.

2 - When I ask what GEM ENERGY is, of course it's a new item. I want to know how to get or a print of such.

In short, nothing was answered.

Grateful for the attention.

1. According to the patch notes, all prefixes/terms will be changed to Stage 1, 2, 3 etc. for consistency reasons.. We will no more have other items with different levels and other with different stages.. 

Also, again according to the patch notes, the gem energy will be used as an alternative method for upgrading jewels.. The existing method will remain... Therefore, this method refers to the simple jewels not the greater ones..

2. I have the same question..

l2 wiki says this and is not implemented here

Merchant of Mammon

Item Cost
Magnificent Brooch Spirit Stone Magnificent Brooch Spirit Stone Adena 10,000,000 adena
Energy of Destruction Energy of Destruction  — 10 pcs.
Giant's Energy Giant's Energy  — 10 pcs.
Elcyum Crystal Elcyum Crystal  — 1 pcs.
Ultimate Jewelry Box Ultimate Jewelry Box Adena 5,000,000 adena
Energy of Destruction Energy of Destruction  — 5 pcs.
Giant's Energy Giant's Energy  — 5 pcs.

40 minutes ago, gonalya said:

Merchant of Mammon

Item Cost
Magnificent Brooch Spirit Stone Magnificent Brooch Spirit Stone Adena 10,000,000 adena

we need this. many years already after brooth introduction and the only way to get it is from l2store. other regions can get them ingame for wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper.

this only keeps game inbalance going. and everytime it gets more expensive.

1 hour ago, gonalya said:

Merchant of Mammon

Item Cost

L2wiki doesn't represent content of our server. It contains informations about Innova servers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrsMode said:

L2wiki doesn't represent content of our server. It contains informations about Innova servers.

Totally agree but, kiss says we look at wiki, which is wrong since it is not the same server configuration.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ffs said:

Do we have an ETA on the restart that will bring us the update (from the time of a post)?

In roughly 20 hours from now.

From Juji:

Hello All,

Unfortunately, the Winter of War update has been delayed to 1/16 due to a technical issue we encountered during our final checks today on the release build. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Best Regards,
The Lineage II Team

Edited by GreenHulk
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MrsMode said:

Which is to say that not all of the information on the wiki is incorrect, but it's common to see deviations when it comes to some content. For example, the information on the wiki that deals with Krishna weapon upgrade was consistent with how things worked with our server before the Winter update. But there are other aspects of the game, including NPC locations, items and equipment, and quest information that may be different.

Changed the materials and required Adena for item upgrade.

• Changed the upgrade materials and costs for R-grade or higher items.

@Juji In addition to @evapwnz question, is it intentional that the cost of upgrading a +12Blessed R99 weapon has been raised from 38 crystal of determination to a wapping 1668. Also Adena cost has x5, r-Crystals x2.5. A total increase in cost of around x45. 

@Juji considering treasure chest underground wasnt in patch notes that they will disapear, will they return? they dont have any item that change weapon appearence...
mentees wasnt suppose to get 50% bonus exp when mentor is online? not working yet...
veteran mask enchants will enter in mentee shop? patch notes said the was gonna be there...
IMO this patch notes its incomplete and wrong... 

Quest clan with error... still at the 280 points mark no 560 as indicated, by reaching the goal of the 5040 points the quest hangs no longer.... I know that many have other complaints to make, plus this is the only one I have for now.

Thank you

• Like 1

@Juji 

Considering the adena price in shops , Red Libra merchants , Blacksmith’s, the drop of adena is ridiculous, even more, parts from drop do not have any value compering with previous Chronic. It is a huge downgrade in ways of gathering adena. Yes NCsoft gave jewel 3 , dragon shirt , exalted sets and looked good for the new players, just looked, as they will never be able to do 105 instance with this gear.

The main reason L2 is losing players is not OP players or items available in the shop with $ , is the financial part, no fun for farming, no drops , nothing to give new players a chance to accrue adena, build a char and hope they will join PVP events. This days there is no balance between shops and adena/items drop, which I will say again it is  x times lower from what it was.

Edited by Marijuanna
  • Like 4