Lineage II: Winter of War Begins on January 16

Hime

9 hours ago, Marijuanna said:

@Juji 

Considering the adena price in shops , Red Libra merchants , Blacksmith’s, the drop of adena is ridiculous, even more, parts from drop do not have any value compering with previous Chronic. It is a huge downgrade in ways of gathering adena. Yes NCsoft gave jewel 3 , dragon shirt , exalted sets and looked good for the new players, just looked, as they will never be able to do 105 instance with this gear.

The main reason L2 is losing players is not OP players or items available in the shop with $ , is the financial part, no fun for farming, no drops , nothing to give new players a chance to accrue adena, build a char and hope they will join PVP events. This days there is no balance between shops and adena/items drop, which I will say again it is  x times lower from what it was.

just check what will happen in 1-2 months where the stock of r crys to make soulshots will be depleted. people already crushed the r and r95 items, only reliable source of new ones is craft, coz i do not consider 0,1% chance at best reliable. Craft is capped by the drop of the non tradable eather which is also caped at 120, though after 10h straight farm i got no more than 20. not to mention the 60% success rate. So how many days you need to gather the mats to craft, lets say a sigil, crush for ~200 crys and make ss, can you gather the mats to recraft the sigil with the ss crafted by those 200 crys? i can do the math but the quick answer would be NO. Which can lead to a discussion on having surplus adenas to invest on your gear to progress the game. CAN A GM ELABORATE ON THE ECONOMY OF THE SERVER UNDER THIS UPDATE?  

• Like 2

Increased the Clan Reputation Point reward for the quest Use Freya’s Scrolls to 250.

Still only getting 25 clan rep as opposed to the 250 reflected in the patch notes. The same for honey dark beer, emperor's special cocktail, etc. At least that what it shows under the Clan Quest Event tab.

Bad EXP and Adena drop. You lose more than you get. Equipment i saved years for is nothing worth anymore, because everyone have similar equip now but you cant do intances anymore to farm with that. Only if you have a epic player in pt. Chests drop only crap. Got 3 Aden chest due to nightfarm. 70k Adena each. 1 Clan rule all (Instances and EXP places) Nothing left, that is still worth to do...I really miss time where random player made field RB. Decent euipped player could do anything in a clan...

• Like 2

Why u all crying is not possible to make adena. I'm abit better gear than  a low gear and 107 lvl and still making adena every day. But I work hard cause nothing comes easy. I have 3x 7 chars 100 101 lvl try for balook/Istina cause runes is a gold mine we do 3 ppl share drop. +- 10 entry timeds I boght sucribtion for 300% adena drop I make another 500kk out of it a day + outside farm ower the night 150kk fishing with 2x pc 4 chars I make another 300 400kk out of it. Timed 105 i make 5 to 10 scrola is another 500kk a day yes it takes time yes it takes 15 eu a mounth but is it not worthy? Stop cry put it brain on afcourse u dont make 1b per h like the top players do but still its samthing 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, QutLaw121 said:

Why u all crying is not possible to make adena. I'm abit better gear than  a low gear and 107 lvl and still making adena every day. But I work hard cause nothing comes easy. I have 3x 7 chars 100 101 lvl try for balook/Istina cause runes is a gold mine we do 3 ppl share drop. +- 10 entry timeds I boght sucribtion for 300% adena drop I make another 500kk out of it a day + outside farm ower the night 150kk fishing with 2x pc 4 chars I make another 300 400kk out of it. Timed 105 i make 5 to 10 scrola is another 500kk a day yes it takes time yes it takes 15 eu a mounth but is it not worthy? Stop cry put it brain on afcourse u dont make 1b per h like the top players do but still its samthing 

Hmm you are right brother. We should create 50 chars like you and play 30hours each day in order to make some adena.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, zina said:

Hmm you are right brother. We should create 50 chars like you and play 30hours each day in order to make some adena.

Do you think ppls will play L2 when you get everything easy peasy. I don't think so.

I don't want to say everything is fine but you need a challenge not everything in "1 day"

Please fix the game..  r now is very lagy, hunting give us low xp. low adena  and just  doing this is getting old.

instances can't be done, I am 105  with " decent gear", I was the lowest on a Pt , my weapon is a Bloody +12 fits , 10 minutes on Kamaloca , we only scratch the first boss like 1%.

On 17.01.2020 at 5:13 PM, providenceL2 said:

@Juji Can you give us information on how to get the mentor jewelry (Atlas rings)?

Mentee can get it as part of reward box while reaching 105. Good m.def, but no additional effects without enchantment. 

upd.

I got only one earring. Dunno about rings

Edited by LordDragnil
ADD

• Hime unpinned this topic