Hime

Lineage II: Winter of War Begins on January 16

AshlleyGO    1

Quest clan with error... still at the 280 points mark no 560 as indicated, by reaching the goal of the 5040 points the quest hangs no longer.... I know that many have other complaints to make, plus this is the only one I have for now.

Thank you

• Like 1

Marijuanna    6

@Juji 

Considering the adena price in shops , Red Libra merchants , Blacksmith’s, the drop of adena is ridiculous, even more, parts from drop do not have any value compering with previous Chronic. It is a huge downgrade in ways of gathering adena. Yes NCsoft gave jewel 3 , dragon shirt , exalted sets and looked good for the new players, just looked, as they will never be able to do 105 instance with this gear.

The main reason L2 is losing players is not OP players or items available in the shop with $ , is the financial part, no fun for farming, no drops , nothing to give new players a chance to accrue adena, build a char and hope they will join PVP events. This days there is no balance between shops and adena/items drop, which I will say again it is  x times lower from what it was.

Edited by Marijuanna
  • Like 4

ffs    15
9 hours ago, Marijuanna said:

@Juji 

Considering the adena price in shops , Red Libra merchants , Blacksmith’s, the drop of adena is ridiculous, even more, parts from drop do not have any value compering with previous Chronic. It is a huge downgrade in ways of gathering adena. Yes NCsoft gave jewel 3 , dragon shirt , exalted sets and looked good for the new players, just looked, as they will never be able to do 105 instance with this gear.

The main reason L2 is losing players is not OP players or items available in the shop with $ , is the financial part, no fun for farming, no drops , nothing to give new players a chance to accrue adena, build a char and hope they will join PVP events. This days there is no balance between shops and adena/items drop, which I will say again it is  x times lower from what it was.

just check what will happen in 1-2 months where the stock of r crys to make soulshots will be depleted. people already crushed the r and r95 items, only reliable source of new ones is craft, coz i do not consider 0,1% chance at best reliable. Craft is capped by the drop of the non tradable eather which is also caped at 120, though after 10h straight farm i got no more than 20. not to mention the 60% success rate. So how many days you need to gather the mats to craft, lets say a sigil, crush for ~200 crys and make ss, can you gather the mats to recraft the sigil with the ss crafted by those 200 crys? i can do the math but the quick answer would be NO. Which can lead to a discussion on having surplus adenas to invest on your gear to progress the game. CAN A GM ELABORATE ON THE ECONOMY OF THE SERVER UNDER THIS UPDATE?  

• Like 1

Dugchugger    4

Increased the Clan Reputation Point reward for the quest Use Freya’s Scrolls to 250.

Still only getting 25 clan rep as opposed to the 250 reflected in the patch notes. The same for honey dark beer, emperor's special cocktail, etc. At least that what it shows under the Clan Quest Event tab.