• L2 Team
23 hours ago, ihunna said:

When Redlibra come?

8 hours ago, sharkman said:

Bread libra?

SOON

23 hours ago, PapaShock said:

Any news about server transfers?

Unfortunately, no new information at this time. The team is working on bringing the functionality back. 

3 hours ago, BurnCycle said:

@Juji @Hime

Any info on what is going to happen to the Weapon/Armor Packs?

Can you provide me more context about what you're asking about? 

In other REGIONS the INSANE change to the Vitality system/Energy system was changed, I hope we are going to get a fix also @Hime.

@Juji knows very well about it, since many players asked about it in discord. 

cross your fingers lads and gals :) 

Lets keep the game somehow "player friendly" during these tough times for Lineage2 !!! 

5 minutes ago, Argus said:

In other REGIONS the INSANE change to the Vitality system/Energy system was changed, I hope we are going to get a fix also @Hime.

@Juji knows very well about it, since many players asked about it in discord. 

cross your fingers lads and gals :) 

Lets keep the game somehow "player friendly" during these tough times for Lineage2 !!! 

there was no fix for vit system, you missunderstand, ru off was just disabled the vit nerf. was talk a lot ru off player, and they say this.

19 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

there was no fix for vit system, you missunderstand, ru off was just disabled the vit nerf. was talk a lot ru off player, and they say this.

which means if they did it, it can be done here as well, it's up to the Dev team to implement it or find some kind of solution to this

New vit system is very good as it is,just open your eyes.... its a big advantage for regular and legit players.
Drops(including adena) related to vitality>>>>no more 24/7 trains of bots (pardon, i intended to say free to play players....erm noo, its crystal clear: free to play rmt bots).

You want adena...you have to pay like everybody does!

Edited by TheThrax
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

New vit system is very good as it is,just open your eyes.... its a big advantage for regular and legit players.
Drops(including adena) related to vitality>>>>no more 24/7 trains of bots (pardon, i intended to say free to play players....erm noo, its crystal clear: free to play rmt bots).

You want adena...you have to pay like everybody does!

No, its not. Burn all vitality is less then 10 min, so rest of the week u will get half of adena drop and 0 mats. Think and count how many hours u will need to earn adena for 1 ice rose. Ofcourse we have maintain potions :) 24x160 nccoins a day, rich will be still rich and all others stuck with exalted eq forever.

15 minutes ago, FoToMoTo said:

No, its not. Burn all vitality is less then 10 min, so rest of the week u will get half of adena drop and 0 mats. Think and count how many hours u will need to earn adena for 1 ice rose. Ofcourse we have maintain potions :) 24x160 nccoins a day, rich will be still rich and all others stuck with exalted eq forever.

Most players dont earn adena by field farming...only high lvl bot parties owners does... in high lvl areas.
They manage to get there by using adena from bot in low lvl areas-under 103 areas. Those areas become very crowded and impossible to make a quest.

Dont trust me? Just go and repeatedly pk a party in those areas...and come back to tell us witch mighty hero come to kill you, all your clan mates with texts like "I will hunt you forver, I will make quit, you will not step out of town, you are nothing but a random guy, blablabla" Been there, done that!

So yes, its a good thing! You want adena...you have to pay like everybody does!

Edited by TheThrax
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheThrax said:

Most players dont earn adena by field farming...only high lvl bot parties owners does... in high lvl areas.
They manage to get there by using adena from bot in low lvl areas-under 103 areas. Those areas become very crowded and impossible to make a quest.

Dont trust me? Just go and repeatedly pk a party in those areas...and come back to tell us witch mighty hero come to kill you, all your clan mates with texts like "I will hunt you forver, I will make quit, you will not step out of town, you are nothing but a random guy, blablabla" Been there, done that!

So yes, its a good thing! You want adena...you have to pay like everybody does!

I hear that "bots" "scripts" "farmers" bla bla since years but yes cut everything make them no point to run. But also that rule applay to all "regular" and "legit" players. Cut everything is only good for ncstore not for server community.

• L2 Team

The patch notes will be posted tomorrow around 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. Apologies for the delay, but we are still waiting on a handful of fixes and confirmation on several changes from the Dev team.

Regarding the rumored Vitality changes, the Vitality system will remain AS IS with the update. Vitality will NOT affect the drop rate of items or Adena.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Juji said:

The patch notes will be posted tomorrow around 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. Apologies for the delay, but we are still waiting on a handful of fixes and confirmation on several changes from the Dev team.

Regarding the rumored Vitality changes, the Vitality system will remain AS IS with the update. Vitality will NOT affect the drop rate of items or Adena.

Will you include updates on the l2store and prestige pack along with the patch notes?

9 hours ago, Juji said:

how long away would that be form the time posting this?

also, despite my previous snarky comments of certain failings, a good job should be recognized and commended. Well done on getting us the patch notes in a reasonable time before the update and on addressing and communicating the Vitality issues to the player base. I believe it is appreciated by the majority

Edited by ffs

10 hours ago, Juji said:

great Job Juji, we appreciate that alot !!! ty