Forums

Lineage II: Winter of War Begins on January 16

Hime

2 hours ago, Juji said:

The fees to upgrade R-grade weapons (Non-Bloody/Dark) at Head Blacksmith Ferris will increase. E.g. below:

Before Update (+12 Blessed Amaranthine Thrower)

before.jpg

After Update (+12 Blessed Amaranthine Thrower)

after.jpg

@Juji

1. Any reason for the insane increase on the crystal of Determination needed? (Will we get new source for it like crystalizing R/R95 Weapons?)

2. Does the Armor upgrade system got an update as well?

Edited by BurnCycle

1 hour ago, KissMyKnife said:

last question @Juji
you show we need 85 circlet scroll to make 1 radiant circlet upgrade stone, but you forget to show how much stone  we need to make 1 radiant circlet, need 3 stone?

You need 1 stone and +5 Noble circlet of your choice to make a radiant circlet +0. That's a common knowledge now

2 hours ago, Srelock said:

@Juji so no Dragon shirts no Atlas rings no mysterious shots devs are running some experiment how mutch shit can ve take?

Read the update again.  There are dragon shirts just not in dimensional keeper.  :)  It is part  of lionel hunter exalted lvl 2 quest. If you already did exalted level 2, then talk w/ lionel hunter.

22 hours ago, Shoppy said:

@Juji @Hime

Nice that you published notes a few days a head. We can finally prepare for it. But still a few questions

1) With the disabling of the Faction System do the following things get removed/disable:

• Faction mounts: Can we still use them to teleport to e.g. Hellbound or Blackbird Campsite?
  • Faction teleports: Can we still use the NPC on Blackbird Campsite or Enchanted Valley to teleport to different regions? Especially Atelia Fortress region 3/4 is highly desired for the instance and/or Kelbim raid.
  • Faction talisman: Can we still use this? Will the effect still apply?
  • Faction items: I have a big stack of e.g. Giant Crystals, are these being removed? If not, can I still make them into a Giant Trackers Talisman?

2) With the removal of Appearance Scrolls:

• What will replace the Modify Armor/Weapon R-Grade scrolls inside instances on the loot tables?
  • Will we be able to sell them to NPC for adena?
  • Will the appearance scrolls for shield that drop in Outer Messiah still drop or also be removed?

3) With the change of the Mentee system, and the already posted removal of many mentee coins:

• Do we get alternative rewards? Raising mentees to lv105 and only be able to buy Unbind Scrolls and Elemental Stones while other regions get consumables like Freya Ice Rose kinda makes me wonder why the whole system got changed in the first place and what would make anyone raise alts or assist clan members at mentor to hit 105.

4) With the change of the crafting system:

• In the patch notes is mentioned only a few material recipes are being compensated with adena. Why only these? Or are these just an example?
  • What will happen with the old materials (e.g. Durandril, Orichalcum Wire)? Will they be able to be sold to the NPC for adena or become useless items?
  • Can we use the new materials as 'currency' to make Treasure Chests from NPC Moe in Giran?

5) I love that Exalted is getting another make-over *sigh* but ...:

• The Exalted rewards give out 3x Exalted Dye of STR, does this mean in the new system we only need 3 Dyes of one type to apply it? Or do players need to buy the other 7 from other players to be able to make a complete set of 10 to be applied?
  • Is applying the Exalted Dye free? If not, what is the cost?
  • Are the Stage 3 La Vie Brooch Jewels (e.g. Opal 3, Pearl 3) able to be combined to try make Stage 4?

6) Final one; Ether, the patch notes mention it all over but...

• Ether does replace the Energy of of Destruction or not?
  • If Ether replaces the Energy of Destruction, does that mean that Ether is being required to make add Bloody/Dark enhancements to Eternal/Amaranthine equipment?
  • If Ether does not replace the Energy of Destruction, how can players still obtain them since they are a requirement for the enhancement?
  • Can Ether be sold to the NPC for adena?
  • What is the purpose of Ether if none of these things above are valid?

Thank you. And I hope you're able to answer the majority of these questions.

@Juji You've been answering various questions last night, here and on Discord. All about exchanges, Libra promotion and L2Store related content. But none of the real questions about the update been answered. Can you dive into these?

when already you will make to players normal updating instead of through one place here and so the most backward server. Are you making fools of us ? you can't even install a normal update! Maybe it's time to change the policy and do something for the players and not for yourself!

Hello,

1st of all good job on patch notes and excellent decision to cut out the vit condition.

i would like to ask what's the status on Mysterious SSR/BSSR recipes. Will we have new and the old ones are gonna be removed? Are we obliged to buy from l2 store only?

2ndly even though i strongly commend you on the attribute stone fix, you should consider that elcyum are in extreme scarcity, an item much needed for players to experience new 110 content. This issue should be soon resolved.

BR,

Q.

1 hour ago, Quenia said:

i would like to ask what's the status on Mysterious SSR/BSSR recipes. Will we have new and the old ones are gonna be removed? Are we obliged to buy from l2 store only?

On EU Mysterious SSR/BSSR recipes are dwarf only recipes and you can buy them from recipe manager for 2 mil adena ish. Also regular races can craft normal SSR/BSSR, recipe cost 1 mil adena ish.

Vit condition cut is not excelent...but it is what it is :) we dance how JuJi sing.

It's amazing how the mentor system got updated, but not quite.... the mentee mark rewards update is the most important thing to it and somehow it's not even there lalz.

I wonder if there chest from Kastia will give ice rose, dragon pot and honey vitality beer...I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't or it's nerfed xD

This is well deserved though imo.

Some quests and quest items will be removed during the update.

• Any progress made in the quest and associated quest items will be deleted. Please make sure to complete the quests before the update.

Hi, which quests are you talking about here? Like, Exalted quest with 80k item retrieval will be reset?

4 minutes ago, oroboros said:

Hi, which quests are you talking about here? Like, Exalted quest with 80k item retrieval will be reset?

you can see all quest they remove, check it. for example all faction quest will be removed, like the 1 daily need to kill 100 mob on ev :D and give you 1 elcyum powder :) check the remove list on pn

Edited by KissMyKnife

4 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

you can see all quest they remove, check it. for example all faction quest will be removed, like the 1 daily need to kill 100 mob on ev :D and give you 1 elcyum powder :) check the remove list on pn

Above the list says that all THOSE quests (in the list) and related items will be removed, but it also says bellow the list that which I quoted in my post, that some quests will be removed during the update, kinda vage information if we're talking about longsome quests.

@Juji

Could you clarify how this looks?
1 - Does it work for lv1-lv4 jewelry or just for greaters?

2 - What item is this GEM ENERGY?

The jewel combining system has been revamped.

• Players can now use Gem Energy when combining Stage 1 - 4 jewels.

• The existing method of combining 2 jewels of the same stage can still be used.