Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Lucy and Rok’s Holiday Event will end. The following items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Rok's Earnest Love Letter
    • The Fondest Heart
    • Box Filled with Lucy's Kindness
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) (Event Version)
    • Freya's Wind Scroll (Event Version)
    • Freya's Ice Rose (Event Version)
  • Holiday Server Settings will no longer be available.
  • Freya’s Fortune Stick items and the Ultimate Holiday Pack will no long be available on the store.

Other Notes

• Give A Gift, Get A Gift event Freya Ice Rose rewards will be delivered to your Unused Serial Codes in Account Management by Friday, January 10. 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates

Edited by Juji
Duration time of maintenance fixed

I don't get why you don't activate the Red Libra today and have it run for just 1 week(until the maintenance)? I don't think people would need more time, they have decided already

what class they would want to turn into, since a whole lot are asking for this event. Unless you have found a way to activate a feature where we could change our main to any class

we want and that is why you avoid/ignore our question/request(wishful thinking I guess). :D

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, Argus said:

So on Twitter I see maintenance duration - 2h 30min, is it so @Hime :) 

It is 2 hours and 30 minutes. Apologies for the error in the original post.

2 minutes ago, Massacre said:

RED LIBRA !!!!!!!!! +1

Next week :D

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Lucy and Rok’s Holiday Event will end. The following items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Rok's Earnest Love Letter
    • The Fondest Heart
    • Box Filled with Lucy's Kindness
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) (Event Version)
    • Freya's Wind Scroll (Event Version)
    • Freya's Ice Rose (Event Version)
  • Holiday Server Settings will no longer be available.
  • Freya’s Fortune Stick items and the Ultimate Holiday Pack will no long be available on the store.

Other Notes

• Give A Gift, Get A Gift event Freya Ice Rose rewards will be delivered to your Unused Serial Codes in Account Management by Friday, January 10. 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates

Hello. The awakeing dungeon is bugged. The toon can't walk. Any news on that?

2 hours ago, Juji said:

All of the Give a Gift, Get A Gift coupon codes have been distributed for Live players. Check your serial codes section on the My NCSOFT Account page to apply your gift to the character/server.

I don't find the code, pls help the nab ppl like me hehe