Bot vs @DrNeptec

ShinobiRyuTV

Is bot really a bug that brokes game, makes codes leaks to emulators and feed dark network of Adena sellers? Same Adena sellers who suppose to have innocent life and their personal things. How so? They feed network with crap codes witch generate evil and make cybercrime possible. Did you ever see a pirated movie on TV - no, they are professional. What creates cybercrime then and why is it only inside computers?

Let us don't think then what was before and was a subscription-based game better than flooded by cyber mafia NCSoft major project game Lineage 2 with the Truly free model. Time moves on, don't buy Adena from criminals, don't bot with programs that make your life better because they won't. We can use macros now, we can xp and pvp in new updates. Let the NCoin be tradable cryptocurrency in the future and let's make them happy not accused of letting bots into their game. Stupid thing that police should take care a long time ago. NCSoft is greate and it is a corporation with big creativity in developing the games industry.

I cant wait to see how bots (here I can call users of bots, bots themselves :P ) reacted to auto gaming (a new tool in future of games?) that we got inside game now and whet they try to do to crack L2 Remastered. I hope you NCSoft employees make a Greate Wall security on that project. NCSoft makes Lineage 2 more epic every day. <3

-DrNeptec - https://www.twitch.tv/drneptec