Forums

Event Suggestion

FoxFire

Can I please make a suggestion that you bring back one of the old school Letter Collecting events and have the rewards be random spellbooks??

It is QUITE ridiculous that some spellbooks/talismans go for upwards of 5mil each and I've tried for a literal week to get Aegis to drop running in Outlaw Forest 24 hours a day and didn't get it.

You crashed the Fish Stew market with this last event...can you please crash the Spellbook market with the next one?

Also, please no more level-restricted events.  Having to be 60+ in order to participate in them is just mean.

The level restriction is an attempt to keep the botters from mass exploiting the events (at least slow them down). Without a level limit the dude running the ROA bots would score huge.. Then there's the other mass botters who would also benefit as well.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

7 hours ago, joheyca said:

So you dont want lvl restriction... ok ok let me think about it.

BOT BOT BOT BOT BOT

You act as if we don't have to deal with the ridiculous amounts of bots, either way.

At least if you make it to where it would benefit the actual, real playerbase and devalue the profits of those who do abuse botting etc. then you will make it better for the actual, real playerbase because it would 1, make things attainable to the plebs who don't bot like me, and b, make botting less profitable because the plebs wouldn't be trying to get things from the bots.