Jump to content
Jinkariya

Chronos Siege - Winter is Coming?

Recommended Posts

TheWatcher    20

Seems like situation is a whole different thing since last siege. MS was owning Nova inside Aden and by luck the cast was kept interrupting. MS had gainak and dragons. But things have changed a bit. 

In 15 days since last siege, we have the following facts.

1) MS lost a dragon after a long time ago. 

2) MS start losing gainak 

3) MS are defenders in Rune, while Nova having the upper hand after their last strong additions. 

4) Nova had the freedom to move around the map after a long time. 

5) Whole siege, MS was toxic in hero chat and world chat, while Nova never shout back, with only exception Fooz. 

6)Divekio crew are sworn MS enemies, since MS didn't keep their promises and lied to him. 

So i am asking you Jinkariya. 

1)If you didn't manage to break Nova when you could, how you gonna manage to do it now? 

2) You realize how toxic is all this chat bla bla bla in shouts, while your enemy didn't even answer back? 

3) You understand what is the reason, why MS is out of friends? 

 

One more thing. 

Who is the guy that wants to take over Zureil's chair, because and i quote him "We didn't take Aden and we defend like rats in Rune. Leadership is more pathetic than ever" 

Someday you need to move on. Forget that Nova rejected you and you will be free. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jinkariya    50
1 hour ago, TheWatcher said:

Seems like situation is a whole different thing since last siege. MS was owning Nova inside Aden and by luck the cast was kept interrupting. MS had gainak and dragons. But things have changed a bit. 

In 15 days since last siege, we have the following facts.

1) MS lost a dragon after a long time ago. 

2) MS start losing gainak 

3) MS are defenders in Rune, while Nova having the upper hand after their last strong additions. 

4) Nova had the freedom to move around the map after a long time. 

5) Whole siege, MS was toxic in hero chat and world chat, while Nova never shout back, with only exception Fooz. 

6)Divekio crew are sworn MS enemies, since MS didn't keep their promises and lied to him. 

So i am asking you Jinkariya. 

1)If you didn't manage to break Nova when you could, how you gonna manage to do it now? 

2) You realize how toxic is all this chat bla bla bla in shouts, while your enemy didn't even answer back? 

3) You understand what is the reason, why MS is out of friends? 

 

One more thing. 

Who is the guy that wants to take over Zureil's chair, because and i quote him "We didn't take Aden and we defend like rats in Rune. Leadership is more pathetic than ever" 

Someday you need to move on. Forget that Nova rejected you and you will be free. 

 

Seems like situation is a whole different thing since last siege. MS was owning Nova inside Aden and by luck the cast was kept interrupting. MS had gainak and dragons. But things have changed a bit. 

In 15 days since last siege, we have the following facts.

1) MS lost a dragon after a long time ago.  (A Dragon)

2) MS start losing gainak  - Losing ???? 

3) MS are defenders in Rune, while Nova having the upper hand after their last strong additions. - Upper hand???? Videos soon :)

4) Nova had the freedom to move around the map after a long time. - Freedom??? lmao

5) Whole siege, MS was toxic in hero chat and world chat, while Nova never shout back, with only exception Fooz. - ok this one is probably true cause Nova got wrecked hard all through siege :D 

6)Divekio crew are sworn MS enemies, since MS didn't keep their promises and lied to him. - It's only Divekio and the other other guy the rest are still in MS and MS didn't break any promises from divekio :)   

So i am asking you Jinkariya. 

1)If you didn't manage to break Nova when you could, how you gonna manage to do it now? Why break Nova and kill the server, Chronos has been fun for us since Max merged with Nova :)

2) You realize how toxic is all this chat bla bla bla in shouts, while your enemy didn't even answer back? Toxic goes both ways son, Nova started mass reporting and recalling accounts just shows how toxic Nova really is but Chronos is taking blind eye on what Nova does and just focuses on what MS does :)  

3) You understand what is the reason, why MS is out of friends? Who needs friends, MS is built to be self-sufficient. Since I got here MS has been backstabbed by multiple allies or what you call as "friends" :)  

 

One more thing. 

Who is the guy that wants to take over Zureil's chair, because and i quote him "We didn't take Aden and we defend like rats in Rune. Leadership is more pathetic than ever" 

Someday you need to move on. Forget that Nova rejected you and you will be free. 

- Defend like rats in Rune? last time I check unlike Nova we didn't ask any clan from Chronos to help defend Rune against Nova + MAX and FS and yet this last few months Nova has been asking help of multiple clans in Chronos :)  Just to show you the difference between MS and Nova, Nova's leadership couldn't keep it's own clan afloat without asking for help from other clans as for MS well we're pretty much doing fine by ourselves without any other clans help :)I never lost sleep about getting rejected from Nova hell I feel relieve that I dodged a bullet right there since I wouldn't want to be under a leadership that is that horrible would rather make a clan from the ground up again and beat Nova than join this horrible clan :P

DYmJt2b.jpg

EZ siege :) Screenshot taken by our Clan Leader :)  

Edited by Jinkariya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KeepthePeace    11

921 -273 = 648 more nova deaths then MS, umm so who got farmed? BTW in case u havent heard Rune has more bonuses as a castle then aden, you get -25% resistance to dragon weapons, 50% chance to win in pvp, and 50bil adena per cycle, so atm rune is the best castle to own, so who will come take it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alb    24
9 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

2) You realize how toxic is all this chat bla bla bla in shouts, while your enemy didn't even answer back? Toxic goes both ways son, Nova started mass reporting and recalling accounts just shows how toxic Nova really is but Chronos is taking blind eye on what Nova does and just focuses on what MS does :)  

 

 

Just pointing that since idc much about the rest.

1 word crossing my mind ; DESERVED

 

NB: @Conguero drop us that lovely meme of the guy sustaining his head with 6 hands :x

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danda12    2
10 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

 

2) You realize how toxic is all this chat bla bla bla in shouts, while your enemy didn't even answer back? Toxic goes both ways son, Nova started mass reporting and recalling accounts just shows how toxic Nova really is but Chronos is taking blind eye on what Nova does and just focuses on what MS does :)  

 

I thought buying accounts was not allowed.

Why don't you just create a new account when you started lineage 2 instead of buying one?  It is completely free to create a new account if you did not know this yet.

Also if you are going to spend as much money as most of you guys with top gear do on a game, its even more dumb to buy an account.  Leveling to 101+ is rather easy, specially with the RMT-ed gear and  what not.

You did something against the rules ( Buying an account) then cry when you meet the consequences of it?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keoz    15
4 hours ago, Nuky said:

Nova having the upper hand on siege HAHAH nice joke lol, they got their asses beaten all black and blue, even gave up on pvp with 50mins left of siege :S like always lol

gz to them for finally managing to enter a dragon with boxes, since they dont even show up to pvp :D must be running low on iss celes after the fail rush on lindvior lol 

I have to ask, since I was not in Aden. There was any action there?.

If Nova stopped attacking Rune, why didn't MS attacked Aden? I mean, both are in even terms, both have a Castle to defend and are strong PvP forces. In the 2 hours of Siege whoever wants PvP can simply visit the rival Castle and even threat them with a caster, instead of blaming the counterpart for "giving up on PvP", as if they have somewhere to hide. It makes no sense

I was specting a 2-sided push in both Castles to see who pushed deeper into the opponents' Castle, even more now than Nova had less registered Defenders (if they have them at all, no idea), but it seems like MS was happy simply defending while Nova actually looked for some PvP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truffle    71
4 hours ago, KeepthePeace said:

921 -273 = 648 more nova deaths then MS, umm so who got farmed? BTW in case u havent heard Rune has more bonuses as a castle then aden, you get -25% resistance to dragon weapons, 50% chance to win in pvp, and 50bil adena per cycle, so atm rune is the best castle to own, so who will come take it?

xDxDxD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Surgical    4
5 hours ago, KeepthePeace said:

921 -273 = 648 more nova deaths then MS, umm so who got farmed? BTW in case u havent heard Rune has more bonuses as a castle then aden, you get -25% resistance to dragon weapons, 50% chance to win in pvp, and 50bil adena per cycle, so atm rune is the best castle to own, so who will come take it?

Didn't think you were that brain dead...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    24

Kinda disappointing siege; I'm not judging but I honestly thought NOVA would do a lot better with their new people. 

NOVA's last drive ended at the 1:18 mark and they never came back.  Additionally, their only "success" (up in siege stats) came during their first push when half of MS was SOEing to castle and running back to the front.  We initially went to other castles at the start of siege.

I kinda wish MS would give up Rune and push Aden again.  Even if we can't take it, it's so much more fun PvPing for the whole 2 hours at Aden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keoz    15
2 hours ago, Rodah said:

Kinda disappointing siege; I'm not judging but I honestly thought NOVA would do a lot better with their new people. 

NOVA's last drive ended at the 1:18 mark and they never came back.  Additionally, their only "success" (up in siege stats) came during their first push when half of MS was SOEing to castle and running back to the front.  We initially went to other castles at the start of siege.

I kinda wish MS would give up Rune and push Aden again.  Even if we can't take it, it's so much more fun PvPing for the whole 2 hours at Aden.

If Nova can defend Aden and push on Rune, why can't MS defend Rune AND also push on Aden, just for the lols. Come on guys, give some show for the monday's videos :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheWatcher    20

Nova couldn't use resurrection and ofcourse MS had the advantage. Why MS didn't go to Aden? The point here isn't who win more crp. The point here is that the roles are vise versa. 

MS defending and using the Nova moto "We win more crp ++" 

Nova following a very wise strategy. The strategy of silence in chat. The more MS toxic players talking like this in world and hero chat, the more MS will lose any kind of community's respect. 

And guess what. Nova won this battle. 

If you ask 10 neutral players "Which clan between Nova and MS is disgusting?" 

The answer will be MS for the following reasons 

1) Lot of trash talking, racial and real life insults and non stop talking in any chat, trying to prove something. 

2) Bad attitude in neutral players and clans by interrupting their pve just without any reason. 

3) Tremendous RMT gears, from ex Nova who quit from boredom. So in first place you buy gear and even accounts from Nova and then you start the "Anti Nova revolution" 

4) Bad attitude even inside the clan of MS. The respect that people inside MS show to each other, based on how much strong is the toon. If someone speak up his mind, must have a great toon or he will end up trashed by the Conclave. 

These are facts. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xRenocarpet    9
22 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

Nova couldn't use resurrection and ofcourse MS had the advantage. Why MS didn't go to Aden? The point here isn't who win more crp. The point here is that the roles are vise versa. 

MS defending and using the Nova moto "We win more crp ++" 

Nova following a very wise strategy. The strategy of silence in chat. The more MS toxic players talking like this in world and hero chat, the more MS will lose any kind of community's respect. 

And guess what. Nova won this battle. 

If you ask 10 neutral players "Which clan between Nova and MS is disgusting?" 

The answer will be MS for the following reasons 

1) Lot of trash talking, racial and real life insults and non stop talking in any chat, trying to prove something. 

2) Bad attitude in neutral players and clans by interrupting their pve just without any reason. 

3) Tremendous RMT gears, from ex Nova who quit from boredom. So in first place you buy gear and even accounts from Nova and then you start the "Anti Nova revolution" 

4) Bad attitude even inside the clan of MS. The respect that people inside MS show to each other, based on how much strong is the toon. If someone speak up his mind, must have a great toon or he will end up trashed by the Conclave. 

These are facts. 

 

Dont you get tired of embarrassing yourself? in all sieges MS goes IN aden, they dominate for more than 50% of the siege INSIDE the castle ... even when they can not give ress and nova with mp regem 9_9 (when they had goddard, or when multiple NOVA pets break the flag). If you dont remember, I can show you some videos .. below:

 

 

 I didnt mention Dim Siege, because you would cry saying that MS had the help of DH, and this should not be forbidden, because it was NOVA + MAX against MS + DH..

yesterday it was a shame for RENOCARPET ... 4 aoe dragon weapon being 1 of them stage 3 and they could not stand 5 minutes inside rune? not even wiped ms? what a shame .. peppinio should hand this weapon to someone with more intelligence, because he did not kill anything. and LLLLLLnoobLLLLLL should have more abilities than just using next target...  xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dargor    13
1 hour ago, TheWatcher said:

If you ask 10 neutral players "Which clan between Nova and MS is disgusting?"

The answer would be both based purely on shouts.

 

1 hour ago, TheWatcher said:

1) Lot of trash talking, racial and real life insults and non stop talking in any chat, trying to prove something. 

2) Bad attitude in neutral players and clans by interrupting their pve just without any reason. 

3) Tremendous RMT gears, from ex Nova who quit from boredom. So in first place you buy gear and even accounts from Nova and then you start the "Anti Nova revolution" 

4) Bad attitude even inside the clan of MS. The respect that people inside MS show to each other, based on how much strong is the toon. If someone speak up his mind, must have a great toon or he will end up trashed by the Conclave.

 

1) Last 2 weeks it was MS, before that Nova.

2) Never happened to me from either clan.

3) Get real, everyone does it.

4) I don't know nor I care. Their clan, their ways, their problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keoz    15
6 minutes ago, Nuky said:

You cant be that stupid, can you? If the pvp is at rune from who is nova defending aden when they have allied the rest of the so-so clans to defend it for them? And fyi after nova chickened out of the pvp our pt alone went to aden and wiped alot of them at the 1st gate with peppinio there (fooz was afking inside throne room due to broken keyboard)

That's my point, Aden went unharmed. You say that Nova 'chicken out' by not going to Rune at some point, but you also didn't go to Aden in any significant matter, that's where you can have all the PvP you want because Nova HAS TO defend, yet you didn't, or at least not most of MS' CPs. Nova and MS are on similar terms, why do you expect from Nova what MS isn't doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KeepthePeace    11

We are willing to meet and clan vs clan them on a neutral ground where no one gets mp regen and everyone can rez, there is the challenge see if they accept! We used the MP regen this week to prove a point, but are willing and able to fight on a neutral ground where its just about skills.....

Summer is Here...

Peoples Champ,

KTP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    20
11 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

Nova couldn't use resurrection and ofcourse MS had the advantage. Why MS didn't go to Aden? The point here isn't who win more crp. The point here is that the roles are vise versa. 

MS defending and using the Nova moto "We win more crp ++" 

Nova following a very wise strategy. The strategy of silence in chat. The more MS toxic players talking like this in world and hero chat, the more MS will lose any kind of community's respect. 

And guess what. Nova won this battle. 

If you ask 10 neutral players "Which clan between Nova and MS is disgusting?" 

The answer will be MS for the following reasons 

1) Lot of trash talking, racial and real life insults and non stop talking in any chat, trying to prove something. 

2) Bad attitude in neutral players and clans by interrupting their pve just without any reason. 

3) Tremendous RMT gears, from ex Nova who quit from boredom. So in first place you buy gear and even accounts from Nova and then you start the "Anti Nova revolution" 

4) Bad attitude even inside the clan of MS. The respect that people inside MS show to each other, based on how much strong is the toon. If someone speak up his mind, must have a great toon or he will end up trashed by the Conclave. 

These are facts. 

 

In the end of the day MS wins 

Edited by KKKm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49

That was the greatest humiliation in novas history... 6 Dragon weapons against 2 who ever have enough brain to understand the difference on that will see that novas are nothing but a failure clan. Not to mention that they cant hold their tongues as before siege they were trying to scare MS that they will be destroyed! Ahahaha what  a joke clan they weren't able even to pass the bridge as rown was w8ing to 1shot peppinio and lllllllll...stay toon on my youtube channel and in forums for my video. I will show you all the attempts that nova made to rune. @Fooz yet again will be our carpet star peppinio the 2nd carpet star and pr-1ncess77 the master PR

Edited by xSpaWn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keoz    15
7 hours ago, Nuky said:

of all the times we had castle nova has come to attack us exactly 2 times only, but even when we have castle we have to always go to them to pvp because they dont want to leave their safe zone. So not going once is not even close to the same as nova not coming :) 

Hm, ok, nobody is saying that has not avoid the fight before, DimSiege for example, but we are commenting the current Siege. The point is, shouting you want more PvP and not going for it when you can force to PvP is kinda dumb. Either go for it and make them cry, or say nothing at all because the sames logic can be applied for both clans. Or claiming to be the all mighty PvP clan, but Light Castle, you could enlight me in that last point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Znipo    39
5 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

6b9Rl93.jpg

Outnumbered 6:1.. How many stones to each side? 

Your propaganda is dumb. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degus    36
1 hour ago, Keoz said:

Hm, ok, nobody is saying that has not avoid the fight before, DimSiege for example, but we are commenting the current Siege. The point is, shouting you want more PvP and not going for it when you can force to PvP is kinda dumb. Either go for it and make them cry, or say nothing at all because the sames logic can be applied for both clans. Or claiming to be the all mighty PvP clan, but Light Castle, you could enlight me in that last point.

How hard is it to understand, Dark castle would give nova extra castle money, we have war with everyone already, why we need it dark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jinkariya    50
3 hours ago, Znipo said:

Outnumbered 6:1.. How many stones to each side? 

Your propaganda is dumb. 

What propaganda? I'm just showing that Nova members has to detag to be able to hit a mob outside of gainak :D This server has so many dumb people jesus christ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xRenocarpet    9

HAHAHA this trash coming from freya ... like LLLLLNOOBLLLLL, VNCARPET, DOGS CPS and so many others dumb people in renocarpet clan ... 

dont expect much intelligence from him 9_9

Edited by xRenocarpet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×