Chronos Siege - Winter is Coming?

Jinkariya

1 hour ago, Jinkariya said:

What propaganda? I'm just showing that Nova members has to detag to be able to hit a mob outside of gainak :D This server has so many dumb people jesus christ 

So did you lose gainak or not? 

Since you posted that image it implies no, but in reality..??

Isnt it true you're the guy who claimed you're the best tank/iss for many years.. 

Then posted a video of yourself using scripts & admitted you used them 'cause everyone does'.. 

Aswell as admitting to RMT accounts? Is it true Jinkariya is your first 'legit' char over the past few years? 

Funny, scripted gameplay, bought char & RMTed gear, for sure best player ever. 

Yeah im dumb. xD

Sit down, boy. Lmao. 

Watch this guy call me a fanboy in one way or another then proceed to ignore what im saying. xD

56 minutes ago, xRenocarpet said:

HAHAHA this trash coming from freya ... like LLLLLNOOBLLLLL, VNCARPET, DOGS CPS and so many others dumb people in renocarpet clan ... 

dont expect much intelligence from him 9_9

Not sure if this thing is trying to insult me or not.. Its like when a little kid try to insult an adult. :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What propaganda? I'm just showing that Nova members has to detag to be able to hit a mob outside of gainak :D This server has so many dumb people jesus christ 

Nova was good when you were buying stuff? Don't make me upload private conversations.

Enough is enough. 

12 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

Nova was good when you were buying stuff? Don't make me upload private conversations.

Enough is enough. 

LOL a lot nova members buy stuff from truffle... last circlet event kingzscoob just buy a radiant circlet of grace from truffle hahahaha and i will not even mention the others ... not counting the cloak events, jewelry greaters and etc ... poor clown xD

9 minutes ago, xRenocarpet said:

LOL a lot nova members buy stuff from truffle... last circlet event kingzscoob just buy a radiant circlet of grace from truffle hahahaha and i will not even mention the others ... not counting the cloak events, jewelry greaters and etc ... poor clown xD

I am talking about "stuff". You know what i mean. Stuff that can be recalled among others. 

1 hour ago, Znipo said:

Isnt it true you're the guy who claimed you're the best tank/iss for many years.. 

Then posted a video of yourself using scripts & admitted you used them 'cause everyone does'.. 

Aswell as admitting to RMT accounts? Is it true Jinkariya is your first 'legit' char over the past few years? 

Best l2 analysis ever.

It seems like ppl from MS are a little bit confused.

Buying from a private shop like tevas from ms did with his radiant circlet of grace +5 is legal

What znipo said it's illegal.

After that a clown will ever be a clown, even if he uses script, rmt gear and buys accounts.

Just a clown. It's amazing how a few toxic players manage to re-unite all the clans from all the servers around nova's flag.

I mean cmon no one ever in the universe could have done that. Congratz :D

Idk nova should begin to reject more ppl. If this is the result of rejecting just one clown ...

1 hour ago, Znipo said:

Yeah im dumb. xD

Sit down, boy. Lmao. 

Watch this guy call me a fanboy in one way or another then proceed to ignore what im saying. xD

Not sure if this thing is trying to insult me or not.. Its like when a little kid try to insult an adult. :D

Znipo doing here more damage than truffle with BR on.

i dont know about the gainak part but the other parts.........

Someone buy this kid another account to help him heal

I bet thewatcher can do an example better than mine so ppl can understand who Jinkarya or aizen really is but here you go.

Lets say you are a robber you rob a bank then you go to the police saying that fooz robbed the bank you robbed. The police got fooz arrested instead of you and from ny you move to la to re-do the same thing there.

To understand the example you=aizen, fooz=dh, police=ncwest, arrest=ban, ny= naia, la=chronos.

Correct me if i am wrong but evey didn't mass petition ncwest to get zuzu or rodah banned and obtaining a ban.

To babel which new account? Idk he has an untradable elemental shirt on. Last ele shirt promo may 2017. Did you mean another after the another?

3 hours ago, Znipo said:

Yeah im dumb. xD

Sit down, boy. Lmao. 

Who cares about scripts everyone at some point used them the only thing that matters is everyone is legit now I mean bringing up scripts today is just so stupid specially when you're in Netflix which is a pet clan of Renovatio who is synonymous to cheating, RMT? Prove it the same way Renovatio can't prove where the hell they got 330 dragon claws to make the Lindvior Cutter stage 1,the Valakas Caster stage 1 and the other Valakas Caster Stage 1 then 2 then 3 :D Nova farming 330 claws by themselves that's a bit impossible don't you think perhaps ncsoft wants to investigate this fishy matters :D oh and know your place boy for someone whose in a PvE clan you sure talk a lot :D  

18 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

Who cares about scripts everyone at some point used them the only thing that matters is everyone is legit now I mean bringing up scripts today is just so stupid specially when you're in Netflix which is a pet clan of Renovatio who is synonymous to cheating, RMT? Prove it the same way Renovatio can't prove where the hell they got 330 dragon claws to make the Lindvior Cutter stage 1,the Valakas Caster stage 1 and the other Valakas Caster Stage 1 then 2 then 3 :D Nova farming 330 claws by themselves that's a bit impossible don't you think perhaps ncsoft wants to investigate this fishy matters :D oh and know your place boy for someone whose in a PvE clan you sure talk a lot :D  

Why dont you stick to the topic at hand rather than try to twist it into your favor? I really couldnt care less about any of that.

The point is, you've claimed victory & say you're the best PVP tank & iss around for like 3 years now, is it not true you've been using script the whole time and RMTed your account & having RMTed equipment, do you admit you're a failure that had to resort to scripts & full on RMT because you could not keep up by actually playing the game? was it fun to watch the game play itself?

"Bringing up scripts today is just so stupid", but you can bring up your "amazing past" in every thread on this board? lmao, stop acting like you're a top dog when you're nothing but a cheater, your RMTed account got recalled like two weeks ago & you claim you're legit.

Clown.

10 minutes ago, Znipo said:

Why dont you stick to the topic at hand rather than try to twist it into your favor? I really couldnt care less about any of that.

The point is, you've claimed victory & say you're the best PVP tank & iss around for like 3 years now, is it not true you've been using script the whole time and RMTed your account & having RMTed equipment, do you admit you're a failure that had to resort to scripts & full on RMT because you could not keep up by actually playing the game? was it fun to watch the game play itself?

"Bringing up scripts today is just so stupid", but you can bring up your "amazing past" in every thread on this board? lmao, stop acting like you're a top dog when you're nothing but a cheater, your RMTed account got recalled like two weeks ago & you claim you're legit.

Clown.

Recalling accounts can be a result of someone sharing his info to another person and that person uses that info to pretend it's his but bottomline is Renovatio is this desperate that they are forced to do this things :D About the "RMT" equipment I can rest assure you I didn't spent any real money getting this gears :D And I'm not twisting anything to my favor how is it you can throw dirt on me and you are trying to avoid the dirt I'm throwing to your masters :D Oh wait even though you know where the hell they got those 330 dragon claws cause let's be honest it's impossible for one clan to get those 330 dragon claws even DH whose been free farming Naia for quite a long time doesn't have those yet but hey we all know you can't question your masters or you'll get kicked from Netflix :D 

10 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

Recalling accounts can be a result of someone sharing his info to another person and that person uses that info to pretend it's his but bottomline is Renovatio is this desperate that they are forced to do this things :D About the "RMT" equipment I can rest assure you I didn't spent any real money getting this gears :D And I'm not twisting anything to my favor how is it you can throw dirt on me and you are trying to avoid the dirt I'm throwing to your masters :D Oh wait even though you know where the hell they got those 330 dragon claws cause let's be honest it's impossible for one clan to get those 330 dragon claws even DH whose been free farming Naia for quite a long time doesn't have those yet but hey we all know you can't question your masters or you'll get kicked from Netflix :D 

Clown. :)

Keep tip-toeing around the subject, no point talking to you, you're a broken record just repeating same thing over & over, you probably believe your own lies/excuses..

7 minutes ago, Znipo said:

Clown. :)

Keep tip-toeing around the subject, no point talking to you, you're a broken record just repeating same thing over & over, you probably believe your own lies/excuses..

You're a good pet defending your Nova and Max masters :D 

32 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

Recalling accounts can be a result of someone sharing his info to another person and that person uses that info to pretend it's his but bottomline is Renovatio is this desperate that they are forced to do this things :D About the "RMT" equipment I can rest assure you I didn't spent any real money getting this gears :D And I'm not twisting anything to my favor how is it you can throw dirt on me and you are trying to avoid the dirt I'm throwing to your masters :D Oh wait even though you know where the hell they got those 330 dragon claws cause let's be honest it's impossible for one clan to get those 330 dragon claws even DH whose been free farming Naia for quite a long time doesn't have those yet but hey we all know you can't question your masters or you'll get kicked from Netflix :D 

I will pretend that i am naive and i will follow your words. 

If Nova trying to recall accounts, so either you shared your info with Nova, or Nova shared the info with you. 

But you are sworn enemy with Nova, after they rejected you. So it's not sane to share account info with an enemy. 

So, the only way to have this happened IS TO HAVE BOUGHT THE ACCOUNT FROM NOVA. 

I am pretending the dumb here and trying to come up with a conclusion. 

The enemy's rmt and cheat is bad. Your clan's rmt and cheat is good. 

The only achievement you have so far in this game, is to make Nova in people's eyes looking good. I would never expect to see a clan so toxic like MS, to make Nova looking like Mother Teressa. 

5 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

I will pretend that i am naive and i will follow your words. 

If Nova trying to recall accounts, so either you shared your info with Nova, or Nova shared the info with you. 

But you are sworn enemy with Nova, after they rejected you. So it's not sane to share account info with an enemy. 

So, the only way to have this happened IS TO HAVE BOUGHT THE ACCOUNT FROM NOVA. 

I am pretending the dumb here and trying to come up with a conclusion. 

or players like pr1nce77 who is now in Nova were in the same cp as I am last year 

Just now, Jinkariya said:

or players like pr1nce77 who is now in Nova were in the same cp as I am last year 

Ofc he did, who said otherwise? 

If pr1nce bought his account too, that doesn't make you less toxic. 

I am not Nova idiot, Nova is responsible about the game corruption all these years. 

But MS managed to win the Toxicity prize in just few months. 

11 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

Ofc he did, who said otherwise? 

If pr1nce bought his account too, that doesn't make you less toxic. 

I am not Nova idiot, Nova is responsible about the game corruption all these years. 

But MS managed to win the Toxicity prize in just few months. 

This is where hypocrisy comes in people telling other people they are toxic but when they themselves are one nowhere in my post called you or ridicule in any form but you are so defensive to even go so far to call me an "idiot" yet you claim MS is the most toxic clan in the game I mean come on you gotta do better than that today's game is full of toxic people denying that you aren't one makes you a hypocrite cause down the line there is some point you've become a toxic player as well lmao proven of what you did right now :D 

15 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

This is where hypocrisy comes in people telling other people they are toxic but when they themselves are one nowhere in my post called you or ridicule in any form but you are so defensive to even go so far to call me an "idiot" yet you claim MS is the most toxic clan in the game I mean come on you gotta do better than that today's game is full of toxic people denying that you aren't one makes you a hypocrite cause down the line there is some point you've become a toxic player as well lmao proven of what you did right now :D 

But you are idiot. I hurt your feelings by calling you idiot? 

You avoid to explain why you bought account from Nova and you say "but he bought too" 

You avoid to explain how you are amazing player while you admitted you were scripting and you say "all scripting too". 

You avoid to explain why you are so toxic by spamming all day and all night in every chat or forum you can and you say "they are toxic too". 

And you ask why i call you idiot? 

TheWatcher. I suggest to you to read more carefully what our "friend" wrote in every topic.

He's already in with an alt so he can get ss of every nova cc.

I'm in ru now so this became your problem.

Btw i really don't understand one thing. How a cheater like aizen manages to get other players banned but he wasn't never banned.

Mistery? Drama? NCWest collusion?

It's your problem from now on.

20 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Btw i really don't understand one thing. How a cheater like aizen manages to get other players banned but he wasn't never banned.

This is a good question.

Aizen admits he's playing on an rmt account. DH were banned Aizen didn't got banned.

Aizen admits he's sharing accounts. DH are banned Aizen isn't banned.

Aizen admits he's using scripts. DH are banned Aizen isn't banned.

Aizen admits he's using rmt gear. DH are banned Aizen isn't banned.

The best clown in l2 history. What a record.

On 5/15/2018 at 12:01 PM, Degus said:

How hard is it to understand, Dark castle would give nova extra castle money, we have war with everyone already, why we need it dark?

Excuse number 9999999999999999999999999999......

On 5/15/2018 at 8:31 PM, TheWatcher said:

If anyone from Nova reading this, please write in AiZeN's application ACCEPTED so he can shut up. 

Really. Thanks. 

Hahaha

AiZeN, XXVIII, Jinkariya... what's next?, I remember when this guy said " I will never post again in lineage 2 forum", common, do that!!!! pleaseeeee...

Archived