Chronos Siege - Winter is Coming?

Jinkariya

On 5/14/2018 at 4:37 PM, xRenocarpet said:

Dont you get tired of embarrassing yourself? in all sieges MS goes IN aden, they dominate for more than 50% of the siege INSIDE the castle ... even when they can not give ress and nova with mp regem 9_9 (when they had goddard, or when multiple NOVA pets break the flag). If you dont remember, I can show you some videos .. below:

I didnt mention Dim Siege, because you would cry saying that MS had the help of DH, and this should not be forbidden, because it was NOVA + MAX against MS + DH..

yesterday it was a shame for RENOCARPET ... 4 aoe dragon weapon being 1 of them stage 3 and they could not stand 5 minutes inside rune? not even wiped ms? what a shame .. peppinio should hand this weapon to someone with more intelligence, because he did not kill anything. and LLLLLLnoobLLLLLL should have more abilities than just using next target...  xD

It's strange, I flipped through two videos of you owning Nova, but I didn't see any Nova other than Evey and Karigan.  Strange. 

I know Evey is bleeping amazing at this game, but I don't see them winning a 2vs clan any time soon. *thinking*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Martelx said:

It's strange, I flipped through two videos of you owning Nova, but I didn't see any Nova other than Evey and Karigan.  Strange. 

I know Evey is bleeping amazing at this game, but I don't see them winning a 2vs clan any time soon. *thinking*

Yes .. if you really are the real Martel... currently only evey, karigan and a few others are true old Nova. The rest are clowns... 9_9

On 29/05/2018 at 7:38 PM, Martelx said:

So arrogant for someone who got banned multiple times for botting/scripting + invisible skill lel

You gave up when Zr was shut down. What a nice Nova player you are 

Tbh, the results of every clan are the results of leadership. When nova was top clan, that was the result of the core members, lead by hitch. Since hitch quit, nova became just a shadow of what they used to be. No impact on dim sieges, and on chronos, the only reason they still keep aden is the mp regen of the castle, whch makes stacked nukers almost immortal. Thats the result of Novas current leadership. :S

On 5/14/2018 at 7:33 AM, KeepthePeace said:

921 -273 = 648 more nova deaths then MS, umm so who got farmed? BTW in case u havent heard Rune has more bonuses as a castle then aden, you get -25% resistance to dragon weapons, 50% chance to win in pvp, and 50bil adena per cycle, so atm rune is the best castle to own, so who will come take it?

684 more nova deaths?  i guess they didn't count the kills off siege ground.  I never saw the warstatus drop below 2830 when we started seige up 2880.  As for Rune being greater than Aden.....ROFL

On 5/14/2018 at 5:58 PM, Nuky said:

You cant be that stupid, can you? If the pvp is at rune from who is nova defending aden when they have allied the rest of the so-so clans to defend it for them? And fyi after nova chickened out of the pvp our pt alone went to aden and wiped alot of them at the 1st gate with peppinio there (fooz was afking inside throne room due to broken keyboard)

who from Nova was at Rune?  ask your clannies they seemed to get rolled along with your meatshields

Archived