Patch Notes for 2020.01.15

FoxFire

10 minutes ago, FoxFire said:

Oh...well then...apparently we have the god of Lineage 2 walking amongst us.  Please deign us worthy to tell us what do YOU do with all of your materials and recipes, your majesty?? 

Do you craft every single one of them?  How can you do that when half of the recipes don't exist or the materials for some recipes don't drop/spoil at all, anymore??

Do you just throw them out??  Well then we can only assume that you are admitting to RMT'ing, in this instance, because that's literally just throwing away potentially millions of adena.

Do you sell them to other players???  Well...circle back to the very first question, then...no one would buy a recipe/material that is literally useless except to sell to the NPC.

Maybe actually read the damned conversation before just jumping in and completely embarrassing yourself by attempting to White Knight for NC, next time, eh?

I make money crafting and selling to noobs that sell the recipes and mats to NPC and then buy the same items from others.
People that never played Dwarf will never understand and will never gear up easy.

Just drop them to Clan Warehouse and find a Crafter to gear up all Clan.
The same way with the D C B items,give them to a crafter to crystalize for crystals then use/sell crystals or make ss/bss the old days.

Edited by ELeos

1 hour ago, ELeos said:

I see people complain about recipes and mats.
That patch note you read was for Lineage 2 and NOT Classic.

Also...you linked the ANNOUNCEMENT of the upcoming Patch Notes and NOT the ACTUAL Patch Notes.

You're like a week behind everyone else while you wax fake nostalgiac about the good ole days which, I'd be willing to bet, you absolutely were NOT there for so here's a picture of me summoning the very first Unicorn Merrow in the entire world as confirmed by the GMs.

Shot00003-2_zpsjfwk2qu2.jpg

Edited by FoxFire

Bots pick up 10000 nograde,D items,recipes,parts per day,if they sell them they make millions of adena.
That destroyed the economy and not because you loss 200a from a sale of a recipe.
After this patch you will be 200a less but with a big chance that most of the bots will quit playing for nothing.

GM's please listen to your community (except that guy up there who still thinks that the announcement of the patch notes' release day are the actual patch notes because he's got no clue what he's talking about...thinking that everyone else is stupid for his own false assumption...so how could he possibly hope to know what we're all talking about...the ACTUAL Classic Patch Notes) as the community that you have stretches back well over a decade.

We know what we're talking about when it comes to what changes will do what because we live and breathe this game.

Here's ME sitting on MY actual THRONE from way back in the day.

Shot00138_zpslexkvhco.jpg

I made a comment to clear that noone read the wrong patch notes(normal vs classic) and you keep telling that I read the 1st and not the 2nd more detailed patch notes :P
I try to explain you how the recipes and materials works and you keep cry that you wont be able to sell them 1000a but 100a.
You keep dont understand that if you pick up a recipe you sell it for 1000a while a bot pick up 10000 recipes selling them for 10kk.
At the end of the day you will be with  3000-4000a less while the bots will be with 500kk less.
That 500kk you will sooner or later have to spend to buy the weapon you could craft with 0adena if YOU NEVER SOLD recipes and mats.
BTW I was 66 at Christmass of 2018.

Edited by ELeos

Patch notes look great!!! I love all the saltiness... nom nom nom.
What i would REALLY, really loved fixed are the random disconnects when running more than 1 character..... Its unbearable!!!! If you want me to spend money on your game then fix the servers..

Edited by TetsuoDA

GM's I have a full party that auto-hunts and I make about 400-500k adena per day just selling materials that the recipe doesn't exist for, anymore, like Doom Tunic/Stocking patterns because they are impossible to craft because the recipe was removed from the game entirely.  Will these patterns and all of the other recipes (that don't have materials that drop for them anymore) or materials (that don't have recipes drop for them anymore) be removed from the game entirely so that they don't just literally take up extra space?

Those literally useless Doom Robe/Stocking materials that can be used for absolutely nothing else except to sell for like 8-12k each helped me craft full B Grade gear for all 9 of my characters in my party and to buy a full set of A Grade for my tank including the a weapon.

By taking away this option, you are just making it so that RMT prices will go up as there will be overall less Adena generation, yes, but you aren't going to stop people from RMT'ing unless you ALSO make the options that people RMT for available in the NC Store...which still leaves those who aren't whales out of your equation which...I'm sorry to tell you...is still a surprisingly large amount of your community.  The RMT prices will go up...but the cost of items in-game for Adena will go down so the price would stabilize in much the same way it always has...a hypothetical weapon would cost $100 in current RMT prices if RMT prices got you 500m Adena now...but it will also cost $100 in future RMT prices because less Adena being generated = that same weapon today will only be worth 100m Adena in the future.  Simple supply and demand...any fifth grader can understand this stuff.  The only other option would be that in-game prices stay the same and then only the uber-whales will be able to afford anything at all and everyone else will just quit...which is what most people are fearing and predicting.

I'm speaking as someone who was level 40 at the end of Open Beta and played religiously right up until after HellBound.  I hope you don't just ignore my, and many other players', experience with this game as something that can just be waved off as if it's worthless advice.

7 hours ago, ELeos said:

Only noobs sells materials and recipes to NPC's .

I used to buyshop Metallic Fiber and sell it to the NPC when I had nothing more profitable to fill that buyshop slot. Still have a few millions of adena in it to recover before Wednesday.

7 hours ago, ELeos said:

I have a crafter buying Yaksa heads 100k each for 10 days and noone sold me 1 yaksa head,they go sell it to NPC for 10k very clever.

Are you going to buy those gazillions of Aquastone Ring Wires I currently have?

10 minutes ago, Krissa said:

I used to buyshop Metallic Fiber and sell it to the NPC when I had nothing more profitable to fill that buyshop slot. Still have a few millions of adena in it to recover before Wednesday.

Are you going to buy those gazillions of Aquastone Ring Wires I currently have?

Its not normal having  gazillions of a part that has 1/200 drop rate, that means you stayed to that spot for at least 10 days of 24/7 farming instead of move to a better spot xp wise.
That happend because you wasnt even home or you took advantage to that "window" of "adena gain" they try to stop.
A friend made 1-76 in 5 days and ofcourse not staying in 1 spot for days but moving and changing spots every 5 or 6 hours.

You all complain about bots but you became a "legal bot" farming the same mob for days and selling parts,items,recipes forever.

3 minutes ago, ELeos said:

Its not normal having  gazillions of a part that has 1/200 drop rate, that means you stayed to that spot for at least 10 days of 24/7 farming instead of move to a better spot xp wise.
That happend because you wasnt even home or you took advantage to that "window" of "adena gain" they try to stop.

I wasn't home. I was on vacation.

I've got some nice spellbooks, though. Chant of Vampire, CoM, DW, Hex, CDL... you name it. More than two of each, so I can share them with my clannies.

A friend made 1-76 in 5 days and ofcourse not staying in 1 spot for days but moving and changing spots every 5 or 6 hours.

Well, I'm not against whales per se, but I don't approve the company's approach to base a MMO on whaling. The game loses its first M then.

L2 ("Classic" or whatever) used to be about all kinds of grind. XP grind, SP grind, adena grind etc., not just Mastercard grind.

You all complain about bots but you became a "legal bot" farming the same mob for days and selling parts,items,recipes forever.

I personally complain about non-enforcement of the company's own rules (and poor handling of the game by NC West in general). I have nothing against automation, as long as it's legally allowed.

I play live since 2005. I got sad and sick with it when GoD came... just managed to get lvl 92 and stopped. Then one day I saw the classic announce, and i said to myself: im finally returning to the game i love!

But since it started came with "GoD" shitz, barable yeah, but not nice. Then the jin kamael update..... and i started to see the ship sinking.... and now this!

I was not aware that some recipes are missing nor parts, but now im looking to my crafter and saying: wtf???

GM's: do you realise that ppl came to this server because was expecting the old C3? The game was perfect till Interlude! Just get the old game back up and stop expansions and you will have ppl playing. You can even put it again 15$ month! We started that way, we dont mind! We have bot free server, craft system and ADENA. We dont mind loosing the auto-farming. We still know how to do it.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Islanmir said:

I play live since 2005. I got sad and sick with it when GoD came... just managed to get lvl 92 and stopped. Then one day I saw the classic announce, and i said to myself: im finally returning to the game i love!

But since it started came with "GoD" shitz, barable yeah, but not nice. Then the jin kamael update..... and i started to see the ship sinking.... and now this!

I was not aware that some recipes are missing nor parts, but now im looking to my crafter and saying: wtf???

GM's: do you realise that ppl came to this server because was expecting the old C3? The game was perfect till Interlude! Just get the old game back up and stop expansions and you will have ppl playing. You can even put it again 15$ month! We started that way, we dont mind! We have bot free server, craft system and ADENA. We dont mind loosing the auto-farming. We still know how to do it.

Thanks

Exactly!!!
Most people joined the server to play classic and not this legal+illegal swarm of afk farming.

• Thanks 1

@Juju at the very least if this patch is going through you should either:

1. Give a list and location of where recipes drop, so people who have materials for recipes that are no longer in the game can sell those materials off before the patch. Then remove and replace those materials that don't have recipes from the game as not to clutter up inventory space.

2. Make all recipes B grade and lower available to be purchased in the store.

As it stands right now the game is already broken with revamping leveling zones and taking away recipes. Please fix some of these mistakes before making new problems.

• Moderators

Topic was just cleaned to limit the personal attacks and name-calling.

No penalties were given this time but I'm kindly asking you guys to keep it clean from now on or we'll have to start issuing warnings.

Thank you.

• Like 1

I would love an explanation why the rest of the world get's "Classic" with full adena/drops, database, L-Coin Store, etc....And we constant get screwed with this kind of nonsense?  @Juji @Hime 

You people are worse than the government, you never fix what you broke, and you just work on more things to break.  

@Hyunkeldid you at least let @Jujiread the posts you deleted?  There was a post that was very well laid out which I dont see any more, I dont remember if there were any insults directed at Eleos, but the post itself was very on point.  

17 hours ago, keihn said:

I would love an explanation why the rest of the world get's "Classic" with full adena/drops, database, L-Coin Store, etc....And we constant get screwed with this kind of nonsense?  @Juji @Hime  

You people are worse than the government, you never fix what you broke, and you just work on more things to break.  

@Hyunkeldid you at least let @Jujiread the posts you deleted?  There was a post that was very well laid out which I dont see any more, I dont remember if there were any insults directed at Eleos, but the post itself was very on point.  

I think you're probably referring to me explaining that if they cut down on RMT, like they've attempted over a decade ago, then the hypothetical and arbitrary number of $100 will buy 500 million adena for that shiny new weapon that someone wants.  Meanwhile, if they squelch the adena production then that same imaginary $100 will only buy 100 million adena...but that shiny new weapon will only cost 100 million adena because of the typical laws of supply and demand.  That same weapon won't stay at 500 million because there's no supply of adena to fuel that price point.

The only other foreseeable alternative would be that that new weapon WOULD stay at 500 million adena but then only the uber-iest of the uber-whales will be able to afford to upgrade their gear...which would just alienate even MORE of your playerbase and force them out.

Like it or not...the bots need to either be 100% allowed to fuel the market or NC needs to hire on full-time in-game GM's to police the bots and control the economy with their own supplemental addition to the market...meaning let VIP 0 start earning materials via hunting.

Or just bring back the friggin' AA and lower catas/necros and give us ways to upgrade our gear as we grow in level.

The problem is none of what they are doing is accidental.  We are treated differently than every other region.  They are intentionally making it impossible to earn enough adena to get by without buying adena or running trains of your own, but they dont sell adena in the store.  They intentionally make items we need like A-gems and Cloth so rare that you must buy adena to be able to afford them.  Every move they make is uniquely designed to benefit the bots and pro-farmers while hurting the real player.  Looping and unlimitted accounts has allowed the average player to set up a little adena farm of their own, but now they will take this away by making half their haul worthless.  They already made D and C grade all but worthless.  Low B is worthless, and since crystals cant be used for anything anymore, its not worth crafting to crush.  The only reason top B worth anything is because A-gems and Cloth are too expensive, so people just over enchant top B.  A grade isnt worth crafting because of the cost of A gems, and because of the cost of cloth, theres more A grade coming from bosses that floods the market than people can afford to unseal.  They have messed with the economy so much that its now a joke, a banana republic.  And the inflation in game is a result of the crashing adena prices, and the adena prices are crashing not because there is too much adena dropping in game, but because too many people are quitting in droves.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dear Ncsoft ,

You do everything to make us leave server ... I am with you from 13  14  years ... but day after day you do everything to make us leave ? Why Why Why ?PPl do new games and wonder how to get ppl join their servers  and you  are wondering how to make us all leave ... Honestly I hope  that there will be some nice guy among you ho can say STOP THIS NONSENCE . Please do something normal ... please Merge servers , make montly payment if needed ..  return AA  , Shots , Crafting , Adena drop ./... We need to go and hunt in Antharas  in Giants Cave ... Nerf the ponys  .... BAN BOTS , add more dungeons ....WE SUFFERED ENOUGH ... MANY PPL LEFT ...All of us are missing the old days ... Why you try everything to make us feel so bad after each  patch . PLEASE PPL PLEASE FIX  that game from our childhood .This is not l2 anymore   ..THIS IS NEW GAME . Please START FIXING THINGS . ANd Always wanted to know Juji Hime  why u never ask to negative comments ... We know you read all this ..... PLEASE MAKE US HAPPY with l2  again .

I am saying this from all our clan i am sura 90  % of the ppl think the same . LETS make  petition  lets ask ppl  what to do . All here pay your salaries  , Dosent that mean anything to you ?? PLEASDE DO SOMETHING FOR GOD SAKE  PLEASE 

11 minutes ago, keihn said:

The problem is none of what they are doing is accidental.  We are treated differently than every other region.  They are intentionally making it impossible to earn enough adena to get by without buying adena or running trains of your own, but they dont sell adena in the store.  They intentionally make items we need like A-gems and Cloth so rare that you must buy adena to be able to afford them.  Every move they make is uniquely designed to benefit the bots and pro-farmers while hurting the real player.  Looping and unlimitted accounts has allowed the average player to set up a little adena farm of their own, but now they will take this away by making half their haul worthless.  They already made D and C grade all but worthless.  Low B is worthless, and since crystals cant be used for anything anymore, its not worth crafting to crush.  The only reason top B worth anything is because A-gems and Cloth are too expensive, so people just over enchant top B.  A grade isnt worth crafting because of the cost of A gems, and because of the cost of cloth, theres more A grade coming from bosses that floods the market than people can afford to unseal.  They have messed with the economy so much that its now a joke, a banana republic.  And the inflation in game is a result of the crashing adena prices, and the adena prices are crashing not because there is too much adena dropping in game, but because too many people are quitting in droves.  

If they really want to help, they'd do a month-long event that would hand out Cloth Pieces, Gemstone A, Spellbooks/Talisman, and B Grade gear recipes like candy.  Completely flood the market with all of the stuff that is the exclusive domain of the bot farmers that they're trying to crack down on while giving everyone a chance to gear up during a specific window because the endgame in this current version is basically ridiculous unless you're in A Grade or have a stacked Adrenaline party.

Crash the entire bot market entirely...pull a straight up Fight Club...THEN implement all of these changes to impact the market when and as it rebuilds itself.

If you're going to burn it all down then, by all means, burn it all down...don't just burn down the casuals.

Edited by FoxFire
  • Like 2

it desnt even have to be that complicated.  Sell A Gems in grocery, sell cloth through Sven using particles.  And let the economy fix itself.  Or Just give us the LCoin Store where we can get all these things after farming coin to buy it.  Such tiny simple things can fix everything.  

Easy solution to fix the game:

1. Give us L-Coin Store

2. Sell A Gems in grocery store

3. Allow crystals to be currency for something

4. Sell cloth pieces through Sven using adena+particles

5. Make all Epic Bosses level 80 with fixed spawn

6. Fix all epics where appropriate level debuffs do not land/allow cancel to work on bosses

7. If you will remove Spiritshots, please lower price of Blessed Spiritshots.  BSpS was only 30% stronger but 250% more expensive, how does that make sense?  

8. Give us full adena/drop rate, and release database.

8 minutes ago, keihn said:

it desnt even have to be that complicated.  Sell A Gems in grocery, sell cloth through Sven using particles.  And let the economy fix itself.  Or Just give us the LCoin Store where we can get all these things after farming coin to buy it.  Such tiny simple things can fix everything.  

Easy solution to fix the game:

1. Give us L-Coin Store

2. Sell A Gems in grocery store

3. Allow crystals to be currency for something

4. Sell cloth pieces through Sven using adena+particles

5. Make all Epic Bosses level 80 with fixed spawn

6. Fix all epics where appropriate level debuffs do not land/allow cancel to work on bosses

7. If you will remove Spiritshots, please lower price of Blessed Spiritshots.  BSpS was only 30% stronger but 250% more expensive, how does that make sense?  

8. Give us full adena/drop rate, and release database.

An alternative would be to take a page out of the illegal server books like they've already done with the elemental zones...make zones that ONLY drop adena and such and no xp -- but have a 100% open pvp policy so as soon as you step inside then you're an open target to anyone with no karma gain for pk.

This would basically become the most contested and controlled zones the very instant they were implemented but people would have to balance the farming vs the xp and xp loss of pvp'ing over controlling the zone.

Edited by FoxFire

but have a 100% open pvp policy so as soon as you step inside then you're an open target to anyone with no karma gain for pk.

go to call of duty....

that just a way with nonsense no one gonna farm in your zone they gonna just pvp :x

you dont want see 50000000 bot? STOP TO BUY ADENA FROM GOLD SELLER WE ARE FULL OF BOT CAUSE YOU BUY ADENA if anyone buy from goldseller they dont gain money and dont stay on this game

what more can be said?

ha yes STOP TO BUY FROM GOLDSELLER and really stop cry you all make this situation with bot so 15 year i say dont buy  adena from bleeping goldseller and ppl continue to buy it and cry about bot :x

Edited by Mouah
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mouah said:

go to call of duty....

that just a way with nonsense no one gonna farm in your zone they gonna just pvp :x

you dont want see 50000000 bot? STOP TO BUY ADENA FROM GOLD SELLER WE ARE FULL OF BOT CAUSE YOU BUY ADENA if anyone buy from goldseller they dont gain money and dont stay on this game

what more can be said?

ha yes STOP TO BUY FROM GOLDSELLER and really stop cry you all make this situation with bot so 15 year i say dont buy  adena from bleeping goldseller and ppl continue to buy it and cry about bot :x

Go to CoD?

Let me get this straight...your complaint is that my idea for a zone would be that there would be pvp?  You realize this is a specifically pvp game, yes?  Wouldn't that be extra incentive instead of less incentive?  It would encourage pvp AND people actually playing instead of afk'ing.

As for the rest of what you said...you can't stop a whale from being a whale.  None of us here, I'm assuming, RMT but you will absolutely never stop people from finding a way.  Blizzard couldn't do it with WoW with hundreds of people working on that game so NC can't possibly hope to do it when it's questionable if they even have an actual GM for this game or just online moderators that ignore us when we shout into the void at them hoping to be heard.

Also, we are complaining about the bots just as much as the patch notes so you telling us to stop crying and to stop RMT'ing...isn't that sort of blaming the innocent victim when they come forward for the actual crime?  Maybe you didn't really think much of your post through?