Molensa kill iSnipeyes Party weapon 21 jewels 6 and br no help :)))

MOLENSA

Traitors      :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why you call us traitors +'':)))))))))))''

GZ for killing ppl in pve mode

you failed to stop our party from farming,why are you happy about it?

you play like girls coming in hide and full boosts on macro ppl, what is good about this just loool

gzz for helping llllll and nova  you traitor. for us it is clear now why u keep saying MS does not respect. you really do not deserve any respect. look at u. play solo all day just big loool

1 minute ago, MOLENSA said:

LOL EXCUSES ALL TIME ...IS FULL PARTY ALL HIT ME WITH BR ON JEWELS 6 TOP ITEM .  SOON I GOT JEWELS AND VIDEO WILL BE MORE BETTER :))))

IM not saying you didn't do well, just thats all you can do...I wouldn't be proud

this is a reminder of the real MOLENSA  ... the 1 shot guy at real PVP . and the coward style of hitting outside the 7v7 helping lllllllll and Vndragon who he hate before lol

and now love? who can trust this guy ?

I disagree when someone call him a coward,

The thing is it take a lot of courage to open war against MS in my opinion since they are mostly fully geared and know their toon so well, Not many clan would have want to be on their opposite spectrum, Kudos to Molensa for doing so.

Dont get me wrong i do understand how frustrate being attack during pve farming because ppls are not prepared for pvp surprise attacks especially with fully boosted buff however i have seen this from others clan before and i think it is very common in our server, It's just the way Molensa is keep on presenting his video that made ppls pissed off.

But saying that being with top clan like Ms U have to be well prepared.

13 minutes ago, Zier said:

I disagree when someone call him a coward,

The thing is it take a lot of courage to open war against MS in my opinion since they are mostly fully geared and know their toon so well, Not many clan would have want to be on their opposite spectrum, Kudos to Molensa for doing so.

Dont get me wrong i do understand how frustrate being attack during pve farming because ppls are not prepared for pvp surprise attacks especially with fully boosted buff however i have seen this from others clan before and i think it is very common in our server, It's just the way Molensa is keep on presenting his video that made ppls pissed off.

But saying that being with top clan like Ms U have to be well prepared.

Pfff for port into pve groups with full skills up then bsoe for wait 5-10min for full skills again? sorri but still a coward, I bet he wont open war if not 105 level done and not playing in ronin clan where he is alone in clan bcs no one want play with him :ph34r:  

I dont see what's wrong. If you guys have war and you go emo mode because he ganks you, close it ? If you dont have war with them, dont flag then ?

Fun fact, is that you guys, cry about getting ganked during "PVE MODE" (ie: pve with brooch 6, pvp red weaps and pvp blue sets) while i saw few times already MS rapping PT of low/mid tier just to bully. Even flagged once on purpose while the tyrr was pulling with mass aggro in order to make the mid/low tier party flagged to take free pvps.

Now tell us again, you want a tissue ?9_9

1 hour ago, Alb said:

I dont see what's wrong. If you guys have war and you go emo mode because he ganks you, close it ? If you dont have war with them, dont flag then ?

Fun fact, is that you guys, cry about getting ganked during "PVE MODE" (ie: pve with brooch 6, pvp red weaps and pvp blue sets) while i saw few times already MS rapping PT of low/mid tier just to bully. Even flagged once on purpose while the tyrr was pulling with mass aggro in order to make the mid/low tier party flagged to take free pvps.

Now tell us again, you want a tissue ?9_9

MS do gank parties on a daily basis, but they like to cry when someone in their tier does the same to them. Fight or move on, it's that easy :P

Just now, Keoz said:

I've been ganked on random parties by MS members more than once, but that's how wars work right? 9_9

Who are you? I've never seen a Nova party not PR so I don't think you can compare yourselves to MS. :) 

3 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Who are you? I've never seen a Nova party not PR so I don't think you can compare yourselves to MS. :) 

Lol, I'm not in Nova and I'm talking about me, so where's that "yourselves" coming?

1 minute ago, Keoz said:

Lol, I'm not in Nova and I'm talking about me, so where's that "yourselves" coming?

So why do I see posts from you telling a one sided story about how MS is this and that.. How can we take you seriously.. :o 

2 minutes ago, Truffle said:

So why do I see posts from you telling a one sided story about how MS is this and that.. How can we take you seriously.. :o 

I express my opinions on what I see and the fights I get to be involved, that's it, you shouldn't take them so seriously ;)

6 hours ago, MOLENSA said:

LOL EXCUSES ALL TIME ...IS FULL PARTY ALL HIT ME WITH BR ON JEWELS 6 TOP ITEM .  SOON I GOT JEWELS AND VIDEO WILL BE MORE BETTER :))))

All hit you?:) You were in immune mode all the time! 

Archived