Molensa kill iSnipeyes Party weapon 21 jewels 6 and br no help :)))

MOLENSA

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Zier said:

I disagree when someone call him a coward,

The thing is it take a lot of courage to open war against MS in my opinion since they are mostly fully geared and know their toon so well, Not many clan would have want to be on their opposite spectrum, Kudos to Molensa for doing so.

Dont get me wrong i do understand how frustrate being attack during pve farming because ppls are not prepared for pvp surprise attacks especially with fully boosted buff however i have seen this from others clan before and i think it is very common in our server, It's just the way Molensa is keep on presenting his video that made ppls pissed off.

But saying that being with top clan like Ms U have to be well prepared.

WELL SAID !!!

15 hours ago, yoda said:

GZ for killing ppl in pve mode

:)) this made my day !! May you tell me what exactly means “pve mode “ :)) u have bloody weapon ? Or maybe +8 bloody set ? You let jewels on ch? Or  wtf ? =)) come on guys, stop crying and accept what u are ....  you are .. idk how to tell you ... you are nothing more than wasted  money on some chars without brain ;) im afraid to think what can happen if molensa have all isnipeyes’s items :))   

P.S. Better move in pve clan ,there u cannot hit because you are not allowed to open war so u die decent and dnt have to come with this cheap excuses.

Shame on you all. Amazing items,buffs , br and die like rats by a guy who dnt have even clan buffs .

22 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

:)) this made my day !! May you tell me what exactly means “pve mode “ :)) u have bloody weapon ? Or maybe +8 bloody set ? You let jewels on ch? Or  wtf ? =)) come on guys, stop crying and accept what u are ....  you are .. idk how to tell you ... you are nothing more than wasted  money on some chars without brain ;) im afraid to think what can happen if molensa have all isnipeyes’s items :))   

P.S. Better move in pve clan ,there u cannot hit because you are not allowed to open war so u die decent and dnt have to come with this cheap excuses.

Shame on you all. Amazing items,buffs , br and die like rats by a guy who dnt have even clan buffs .

Pitiful attempt to mislead people into thinking this is Ozzy from DH and trying to break up their alliance. -smh-

14 hours ago, 0zzy said:

I must disagree. You know what he means with this " PVE mode". 

It's hard to kill one person when you're surrounded with mobs spawned every 30 seconds, have probably 1 healer and the guy who's hitting you is immune to everything you do and plays the most overpowered class in this game and it's with top items and gear, missing just few...

14 hours ago, 0zzy said:

we can all see that he had buffs ,mby you wanted to say clan skills or w/e...the problem was about the word ''traitor'' not that he came full skills,dispa w/e ,we all do things like that but we dont post on forum to have cheerleaders 

Ozzy ,are u Molensa's personal pet?I see you posted only to clap him,so maybe you're molensa's ALTER EGO?

lol  this is ridicoulous  ganking  has been around  for year now ... everyone does it and ms  does too telling different is a bunch of horse shit .I see every day people from ms trying to make people flag  to either take their exp spot kill pve mode as you call it war tags   or kill low tier clan if they flagged . stop pretending  this is not happening  you are making yourself look more stupid than you already are with your toxic propaganda. Every clan ganks  better admit that to yourself ,   hypocrits.

On 14/5/2018 at 5:34 AM, MOLENSA said:

LOL EXCUSES ALL TIME ...IS FULL PARTY ALL HIT ME WITH BR ON JEWELS 6 TOP ITEM .  SOON I GOT JEWELS AND VIDEO WILL BE MORE BETTER :))))

Dude, don't spend your money in digital jewels for a video game, that money is best spent on english lessons so you can stop writing that you "will be more better" and I'm not saying this to troll you, I am trying to make you see that the improvement of your real life skills will always outweigh any other choice you may have for your digital life. 

57 minutes ago, Oeste said:

Dude, don't spend your money in digital jewels for a video game, that money is best spent on english lessons so you can stop writing that you "will be more better" and I'm not saying this to troll you, I am trying to make you see that the improvement of your real life skills will always outweigh any other choice you may have for your digital life. 

Agree

2 hours ago, Oeste said:

Seriously? English & writing lessons from someone who can't find a '.'. O.o Unfortunately your need to discredit others gets in the way of your ability to ascertain whether or not English is their first language. Anyone attempting to post when English is not your first and/or second language => Props! Certainly not any endorsement of your content either way. LOL

11 hours ago, Milandor said:

lol  this is ridicoulous  ganking  has been around  for year now ... everyone does it and ms  does too telling different is a bunch of horse shit .I see every day people from ms trying to make people flag  to either take their exp spot kill pve mode as you call it war tags   or kill low tier clan if they flagged . stop pretending  this is not happening  you are making yourself look more stupid than you already are with your toxic propaganda. Every clan ganks  better admit that to yourself ,   hypocrits.

How many people post a new video every time they kill someone (anyone) PvE or otherwise?  

I think that is maybe why people are giving him such a hard time; what do you think?

3 hours ago, Sniffo said:

Any chance Molensa will make a video of todays pvp? You guys seemed a little distracted by mobs in superion, probably the easiest 1v7 Ive ever had

please upload it , wanna laugh 

is this a "pvp"? 

as far as i know going on hide full skills attacking a pve group and kill 2-3 untill they realize that you are attacking and you bsoe, its not pvp. 
pvp is to ask to make fight without enemies killing mobs and focus on you. survive kill die. thats pvp.
i can pvp like that with my 104 evis.

another thing. you calling traitor isnipeyes. and how should  you call yourself and the rest fighting nova/maxx side?

On 14/5/2018 at 7:00 PM, 0zzy said:

May you tell me what exactly means “pve mode “

Gear aside, the intent meaning of the "PvE mode" concept is that they are afk macro'ing, meaning that they are not even in front of their computers to be able to PvP, (which is something we all do at some point and to some degree). I don't like macro'ing but it's sometimes necessary, specially in those quests where killing very large number of mobs is required. Killing a group in such a state is not something to be ashamed of at all. From one end, it's part of the risks the group in question takes when macro'ing and from the other, it's a fringe of the opposite faction to kill their enemies (or try to), where and when they find them, regardless of their condition.

That being said, it is also a known truth that when you are dealing with mobs, even if not using a macro and playing live, it is extremely hard to PvP as you take damage from the mobs and from the enemies, essentially making you an fairly easy target for someone close enough to your level/gear.

Regardless of the above, the intent of characterizing a "gank" as evidence of "God" like skills as it is attempted in these videos, is simply appalling. No matter the side you are on, a "gank" proves nothing but the fact that you have fingers (using the word fingers in a literal sense and not as a synonym of skill), and that is the bottom line of what's wrong with this post (video included).

On 14/5/2018 at 8:18 AM, Zier said:

I disagree when someone call him a coward.

I disagree too, it takes some degree of courage to go outside and look for well geared enemies when being solo, it is random chance that you encounter an afk party or a fully geared - "battle ready" group. He might have encountered the latter and I am sure the outcome would have been different. So kudos to him for having the courage, keep doing it because that's what's keeping the game alive for many, but don't boast about this type of encounters because that only undermines your character.

5 hours ago, Oeste said:

I disagree too, it takes some degree of courage to go outside and look for well geared enemies when being solo, it is random chance that you encounter an afk party or a fully geared - "battle ready" group. He might have encountered the latter and I am sure the outcome would have been different. So kudos to him for having the courage, keep doing it because that's what's keeping the game alive for many, but don't boast about this type of encounters because that only undermines your character.

Molensa is just taking the MS' motto: "Our enemies shall not XP" to proper action, plus if you have war and specially while hunting in group, you should be prepared for an enemy attack. On the other hand, I also have war with MS and was with Molensa in a random party doing AF Faction and a member of MS tried to pull the same game on us, but with different results, namely the MS member getting killed in his 2/3 excursions while only taking down the healer and/or Iss who were on neutral clans. Surprise is always an advantage, but you still to have to do the rest of the job, specially going Solo.

People crying here about the only PvP being valid is the one staged, should ask their leaders to remove wars or move to another clan if they really think so.

3 hours ago, Keoz said:
  1. if you have war and specially while hunting in group, you should be prepared for an enemy attack.
  2. On the other hand, I also have war with MS and was with Molensa in a random party blah, blah, blah
  3. Surprise is always an advantage, but you still to have to do the rest of the job, specially going Solo.
  4. People crying here about the only PvP being valid is the one staged

Item 1: ROFL!. Regardless of war, people macro afk all the time. If they are lucky they don't die, if not well... things happen!... nothing to worry about honestly.

Item 2: Bad luck for the attempted ganker.... nothing else to say. This also proves nothing.

Item 3: Yes, I agree and it does take a certain amount of in-game courage to actively go look for the chance encounters, specially solo. You'd have to agree to that too.

Item 4: No one is crying... What it's being said is that ganking a PvE group, specially one that is afk, is not PvP. By definition PvP = Player versus Player; not Player versus Toon on Macro, when the other player is elsewhere. What I am adding is that killing an AFK group does not constitute evidence of skill, it only proves you have fingers, so it is not something to brag about.

PS: This thread got boring quick, see you in the next one. 

Archived