questions

KissMyKnife

So i thinking to change my Dual Titan (101) to Spoiler or GS, atm i think GS better option.
But Before i change it, i have some questions
1. i know on othell the damage increase its like this, 1% skill power = +2% damage on skills, 1% skill crit damage = 1% damage on skill, and 3% patk its 1% damage on skill
on yull its same amough increase on skill damage?
2. what balance i should do between dex and str? or what dex should i reach and then start increase str?
3. i see i need break enchant on skill, what else should i enchant?
4. if i have around 30b, what weap is the best to buy? r99 or r110? PVE YULL

Edited by KissMyKnife

20 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

So i thinking to change my Dual Titan (101) to Spoiler or GS, atm i think GS better option.
But Before i change it, i have some questions
1. i know on othell the damage increase its like this, 1% skill power = +2% damage on skills, 1% skill crit damage = 1% damage on skill, and 3% patk its 1% damage on skill
on yull its same amough increase on skill damage?
2. what balance i should do between dex and str? or what dex should i reach and then start increase str?
3. i see i need break enchant on skill, what else should i enchant?
4. if i have around 30b, what weap is the best to buy? r99 or r110? PVE YULL

not too many but rather dificult to answer or unusefull :)

1.what is the relevance of the question?
2.I remember i saw a test on Innova, result was like: as much dex as you can
3. Clarify this question :)
4.I think a bloody bow would be the right choice...unless you want to use that enhanced exalted bow(that would be my choice, its good enough for 101-105)

9 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

not too many but rather dificult to answer or unusefull :)

1.what is the relevance of the question?
2.I remember i saw a test on Innova, result was like: as much dex as you can
3. Clarify this question :)
4.I think a bloody bow would be the right choice...unless you want to use that enhanced exalted bow(that would be my choice, its good enough for 101-105)

1 so on othell if i increase skill power like 1% i see 2% damage on skill, so this is the most way to increase skill damage, 2nd place its skill critical damage, 1% skill crit damage its 1% skill damage i see, and last 3% patk increase, its 1% damage on skill, so if i have br, i see 30% more damage on all skill, the question, was this increase i tell you, its same on yull as well? or on yull have diff result? like 1% skill power = 2% damage on yull skill 1% patk= 1% more damage on yull damage skill, i want to know which type of increase make the most damage or 2nd one and 3rd one.
3. on damage skill i need to enchant break, what else i need to enchant not on damage skill.
4. i dont know to be honest :D will reach 105 in no time :D for sure i want to farm on stronghold 1 and other drop spot.

Edited by KissMyKnife