Mass trick effect on m. crit cap

Quenia

Hello,

It is well known that m.crit is strictly capped in 1/3 aka 33% chance and cant be affected by any buff/skill enchant on the attacker side.

Although, if the target is affected by Othell's Mass Trick ( Inflicts confusion among the enemies. For 20 sec., M. Evasion -10, and Received M. Critical Rate +10% on the target and nearby enemies) does the debuff goes past the m.crit cap (33% + 10%) ?

LF confirmation.....else i should try to test on Red Libra as spoiler will be needed in WoW update!

Thanks!

PS: If @Juji would be kind enough to check i'd be gratefull!

Hello @Quenia, i' m sorry to inform you that no matter what you will do m crti rate will be always capped at 33%, although i havent tested it with spoiler skill i changed skill rout from +15 power to +15 crit chance and i saw zero effect on crits. I also tested if critical chance is raised while having 550 m crit rate and also with abundance lvl4 skill and still is 1 every 3 skills crit ( i also had +10% skill crit rate from knight ap tree). I tested for pve cant tell you if it is the same for pvp 

23 minutes ago, n0nserviam said:

Hello @Quenia, i' m sorry to inform you that no matter what you will do m crti rate will be always capped at 33%, although i havent tested it with spoiler skill i changed skill rout from +15 power to +15 crit chance and i saw zero effect on crits. I also tested if critical chance is raised while having 550 m crit rate and also with abundance lvl4 skill and still is 1 every 3 skills crit ( i also had +10% skill crit rate from knight ap tree). I tested for pve cant tell you if it is the same for pvp 

@n0nserviam Thx for the input.... i found also this which clearly confirms what u say.

My point is mainly that it concerns the defender stats (debuff) and not the attacker (buff) thus it might work. I ll try to test it myself after red libra starts.

If it is true and it really is +10% and not *1.10 (3.3%) it is a major boost as mage crit dmg is over the top, so much it needed to be capped.

Edited by Quenia