Bloody Bow vs Kelbim Bow

Arscher

Hi Yul´s

after long time i had the money to make myselfe a Bloody Thrower (R99, +9, Fire 5, Speedfire 7). I was realy happy about that and wanted to check diffrence between my new weapon and my old Kelbom Bow. I testet in HB mobs by using Pinpoint Shot. My hope was, that dmg due to crit skills raise. But there was not much diffrence to my old Kelbim Bow. (about 2k dmg). How can that be?

Kelbim bow have lower p.atk (1592) and no boost on skill crits. PVP Damage +15%, Max HP +25%, P. Atk. +10%, Atk. Spd. +15%, and P. Critical Damage +15%. Additionally, reflects 20% of received damage. But that can´t affect that much??

With my bloody bow i have 1739 p.atk and + 16% crit siill dmg + 15% PVE dmg +6,3% more dmg with SSR

Ingame (lvl 2 harmony, lvl 5 melody, POM) my my total p.atk is just 400 higher with the Kelbim. So why no rly diffrence at crit skills?

I dont think my other equip make a big diffrence in that case. They all efffect the 2 weapons in the same way....

Maybe my tatoos can change something. Atm i have +10 STR and +5 DEX, becouse the Kelbim Bow dont have that high p.atk. With my new Weapon i wanted to change to +15 DEX. But now i am not rly sure about that...

Any ideas?

6 hours ago, Quenia said:

If u really wanna test dmg difference w/o any uncertainty get a Lilim knight transformation scroll and use his skills, that have no fluctuation, on the same mob by equipping the 2 bows.

ty for that typ. i will test, if i get such a scroll.

6 hours ago, REKT said:

you should be hitting base dmg harder and skill crit dmg.  what element attack on PvE bow?

Kelb had 450 dark. Bloody atm 200 holy. 300 after update xD

p.atk diffrence in total was like 57k with bloody and 57,4k with kelb ><

• Like 1