Forums

Live Game Server Update: Thursday, January 16, 2020

Hime

What means : 

Will be deleted after event ends ?

No standart weapon exchange anymore? for 667 gems? (R-grade)

Elder Black Weapon Exchange

Grade

Fee

Restrictions

Requiem/

Apocalypse 

Standard

1 Requiem/Apocalypse Weapon

115,102,500 Adena

Event, Bound, or Supply Weapons cannot be exchanged

Enchant level, Augments, and Soul Crystal SAs will transfer over to the new weapon

Weapon appearance stones will not transfer over

Will be deleted after event ends

Blessed

1 Blessed Requiem/Apocalypse Weapon

196,365,000 Adena

Specter

Standard

1 Specter Weapon

220,080,000 Adena

Blessed

1 Blessed Specter Weapon

412,650,000 Adena

Amaranthine

Standard

1 Amaranthine Weapon

727,462,500 Adena

Blessed

1 Blessed Amaranthine Weapon

1,173,037,500 Adena

Dark

1 Dark Amaranthine Weapon

2,500,050,000 Adena

Bloody

1 Bloody Amaranthine Weapon

2,500,050,000 Adena

Boss Weapons

Tauti/Kelbim/Shadow

1 Tauti/Kelbim/Shadow Weapon

776 Gemstone R-grade

Can only exchange weapons of the same boss name (example: Kelbim Bow to Kelbim Dagger)

Frenzied Tauti/Insane Kelbim/
Enhanced Shadow

1 Frenzied Tauti/Insane Kelbim/
Enhanced Shadow Weapon

776 Gemstone R-grade

Krishna

Standard

1 Krishna Weapon

2,627,175,000 Adena

Enchanted

1 Enchanted Krishna Weapon

3,022,072,200 Adena

Dark / Bloody

1 Dark/Bloody Krishna Weapon

4,914,529,200 Adena

Limited

1 Limited Krishna Weapon

6,901,902,000 Adena

Edited by KHOIIKA

Just now, MrUniverse said:

I just spent an hour trying to launch but it kept crashing and I was unaware the server was still down , thought it was my L2 client.

why did you lose an hour as a fool ... if it was only 3 hours that maintenance would last>? are you or are you doing

Good afternoon everyone, or not so good.

Lineage2 is an old game, most of whose players are no 15 or 16 years old and can come from high school and stay up at night playing, we have family, children and obligations. With the use of macros I saw that I could play again and was really happy playing, but with this new update I will not be able to play, as well as 70% of my clan. I would like the opinion of more players and Gm's. Thanks.

My opinion is that this is underhanded garbage to sell more buff scrolls from the L2 shop - funny that they can be automated. As you've said, most of us are adults with commitments now and I already spend a pretty penny on it for xp buffs and nostalgia. It's not sustainable and I won't be able to continue playing if this isn't fixed. The server's flooded with bots anyway, if they want to make money, why not just buy a bot program and legalise it, license it. They can never get a handle on it anyway. 

• Like 1

So you removed underground chest... you just did it. And how we suppose to earn soul bottles, boss jewls, lucky stones, scrolls etc? oh let me guess...pay with euros! one more step closer to quit this game, few steps left

36 minutes ago, msEVE said:

So you removed underground chest... you just did it. And how we suppose to earn soul bottles, boss jewls, lucky stones, scrolls etc? oh let me guess...pay with euros! one more step closer to quit this game, few steps left

@Juji

Love the ninja remove about the underground chests. Even the html code is deleted from the npc. Its not stated in the patchnotes, only the Hero ones. Ninja politics as always xD You guys just deleted a few thousand material and hair accesory boxes from me, got around 500k adena as compensation xD 

Edited by golemka

7 minutes ago, golemka said:

@Juji

Love the ninja remove about the underground chests. Even the html code is deleted from the npc. Its not stated in the patchnotes, only the Hero ones. Ninja politics as always xD You guys just deleted a few thousand material and hair accesory boxes from me, got around 500k adena as compensation xD 

Delete the underground chest was a stong hit for all the players like me and you. And I guess you know what I mean

• Like 1