Live Game Server Update: Thursday, January 16, 2020

Hime

6 minutes ago, msEVE said:

Delete the underground chest was a stong hit for all the players like me and you. And I guess you know what I mean

Yeah, they like to *ee into the wind xD I guess I can leave and cash out totally xD 

Edited by golemka
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, muash said:

https://ctrlv.cz/g8AD
this was the juji answer about loosing underground chest... but there was no weap modifier in treasure chest - underground...
they just love to ninja... now if u wanna abundance, u have to pay l2store... 
next update mobs will not drop anymore, if u want adena, u pay l2store...

lol wtf? underground chests and hero's never had weapon modifier inside

9 hours ago, Propet said:

10% crit damage on my othell, so i need 12 mentee to reach 105 :D sound fun to try :D if we get the earring somewhere and scroll :D

2 mentee= 1 scroll, so you need 24 mentee for 12 enchants... if I'm not mistaken

@Juji @Hime

Already got 4 Blessed Scroll's for Atla's Earring. When are you expecting to put the earring for sale at the mentor guide store as supposed to be from the beggining?

Same for Veteran's Mask, you can get them when finishing mentoring but cant enchant it lool

Did you even check what you have at the mentor guide? stones and unbinding scrolls that no longer work!

12 minutes ago, OutrangeouS said:

@Juji @Hime

Already got 4 Blessed Scroll's for Atla's Earring. When are you expecting to put the earring for sale at the mentor guide store as supposed to be from the beggining?

Same for Veteran's Mask, you can get them when finishing mentoring but cant enchant it lool

Did you even check what you have at the mentor guide? stones and unbinding scrolls that no longer work!

@Juji fix Mentee Mark rewards! If you can manage that I'd say this update is pretty darn good.

52 minutes ago, NaratyrMizzrym said:

From now the Vitality of the Exalted skill increases Vitality Bonus, not EXP bonus: Vitality of the Exalted Lv. 1: Vitality Bonus +30%.; Vitality of the Exalted Lv. 2: Vitality Bonus +100%;

But I just noticed this was on FourGame Patch notes, not on ours xD

that's my point.
something bad........ stay
something good......out

So... @Juji, what exactly is there to do in this update? 0 quests, almost 0 instances (the older ones that are still up have worthless drops and xp), and the new ones are not suited for people with average gear (a couple of hundred bills worth of gear) The new solo kartias have no return revenue for the spent resources. The people who moved from paulinas to exalted gear cannot do the new group instances and cannot realistically farm gear to go do them. I WOULD REALLY LIKE A GUIDE FROM AN EMPLOYEE HOW TO PROGRESS IN THE GAME. Better yet why don't you start a new character and give us an essay on how your experience in the game was? i think that would be an interesting read

I'm glad everyone got at least some exalted gear and everyone has a basic geared toon to him mobs BUT, the exalted gear put a dent in the gear market, making r-r95 and non pve/pvp r99 or +6+++ armor obsolete, making people craft their own ss (not to mention buying them form l2store) made the soulshot market obsolete. @Juji can you give us a few examples of farming or some advice on how to play your game more efficiently plz?

Edited by ffs
  • Like 5

OK I should say generally is a fine patch but ISS skills messed up hard. It's not that ISS got skills revamped it got skills destroyed.

Skill rotation is a mess  single target attack is only one skill ... just hold the button and next target.turned into a box character :/ waist of main.

I really liked the idea where you could self buff and turn single target skills into multi-target. it gives a freedom of choice and flexibility the buff could be enabled for auto.

And the new skill animation is not as cool on Dark Elf as used to be kinda lame, I wish you didn't touch those single target debuffs but just added a buff to toggle them into multi-target.

MP consumption is a big pain now but makes healers useful again - so I won't complain on that.

Love the common-crafting skills - finally. :x

Please fix the ISS debuff/atk skills as it is right now it discouraging from plain ISS.

The animation and cast speed on dances is also an awesome fix, that bugged delayed cast was such a pain. 9_9

Bug:

Tyrr Skill: Second Wind (auto  use) doesn't work