Classic Server Game Update: Thursday, January 16, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

• Winter of War update will go live.
  • The Extended Holiday Server Settings will end.
  • The Red Libra Winter Event will start for three weeks. Details are available here.
  • Zodiac Agathion will be available on the L2 Store for three weeks. Details are available here.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates

• Haha 2

Well now we know why Agathion Soul never dropped in our version of classic, they were waiting to give them to us in a P2W event

At least Red Libra will sell 1st buffslot books for 4m adena, thats a bone.

@Hime What about your Winter of War patch notes?  Any changes that we requested? There are many questions left unanswered...

1. What will be the price of Blessed Spiritshots if you are removing regular Spiritshots from game?

2. What will happen to existing Spiritshots?

3. Do you still plan make mats and keys have no NPC value?

12 minutes ago, xtinger said:

In red libra where you can exchange something for 2nd class spellbook

KAMAEL CLASS SPELLBOOKS SEEMS MISSING

AND DOES SOULSHOTS rework until A GRADE ONLY? What about S GRADE SHOTS?

As far as I understand you can exchange spellbooks to green spinels, not spinels for spellbooks. It is a way to discard low value/useless spellbooks and buy buff/xp stuffs.

7 hours ago, Krissa said:

Red Libra event: will those A- B- C- D- and nograde shots actually work?

If you read carefully its is mentioned that you can exchange them at the dimensional merchant for regular Soulshots/Spiritshots 

27 minutes ago, Juji said:

Servers are coming up now!

Wow thank you guys for not answering a single question or concern we posted in these past few days. "If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums but we're going to completely ignore them" amirite? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Wow, they really destroyed this game worse than was even imaginable.  I mean, wow.  The amount of money spent on runes and starter packs to create and level loops parties to farm adena, thrown in the trash.  And here I was thinking that making mats and keys worthless was the worst thing you could do for the game, you said "hold my beer" and proceeded to take a giant steaming poop in the heads of your customers.  You have literally just given people 2 choices, quit or bot.  GG NCsoft, all that will be left after today is botters.  

• Haha 1

Exactly, I have 10+ toons that i can't play at the same time anymore.  I invested money into the game through the L2 store to gear them adequate and be able to sustain a autohunt loop.  Now the last 6-7 months of my time was wasted unless the new skill bar system recognizes 1 line macros for /target /assist /delay

Oh and songs and dances, those need the little green loop as well, and like summoner buffs, be rebuffed when they fade.

Edited by TeggyO

hello and sorry coz you are so dump im a main spoiler and you set all the mats keys to 0 adena, if you do that ,then also delete the dawrf class also no needed anymore

this updade was the worst work i have ever see if you are not raedy dont relece it what the hurry

Why cant we see the debuffs on mobs?Also why cant we see our names like it was before.all I can see is my lvl and hp/mp.Finally why are the raid boss drops reduced.they were reduced last May and now even more.