Classic Server Game Update: Thursday, January 16, 2020

Hime

imo shame on you nc west, worst game support ever. change the game ever 6 months, and milk the few players u didnt lose yet. worst game exp.ever, and thats not cuz of the game it self, cuz of the huge potential destroyed by a support not even playing 1 sec them self and not knowing what they doing. just sad, regrat my time and money waste in this.

Some things that dont make sense:

1. You cant sell to the shop materials B grade are all 0 adenas

2.Soulshot, spirit ore, sayas buff scroll, xp scrolls etc are not tradable (why is that?)

3.Fishing xp is decreased like 3000% fish stew are very expensive (you could buy a stew with 5 fish and now you need 50)

4. Adena drop are the same while everything is more expensive(+topic 1)

5.Macro is not working at all not even to follow a player

6. When you log out and then log in all the skills or scrolls that u had activated are still activated

7. Why we lost the dmg window?

8.Why we lost the 5th bar from the skills? now we have more things to have on the bar and insted of increasing the bars now are decreased

9. We cant see our targets buff/debuff

10.All the buffs are in a single line

11.Whats the point for spoilers to have spoil and sweep on auto when it never sweep the mob it just chage target when the mob is dead + they can sell anything at the store?

12. On Elf tank and all classes with cubics why the cubics are not in reuse?

13. Why the buffs, danses, songs are not in reuse?

Thats the things i saw at this point

Thanks 

Edited by d00vari
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, d00vari said:

2.Soulshot, spirit ore, sayas buff scroll, xp scrolls etc are not tradable (why is that?)

3.Fishing xp is decreased like 3000% fish stew are very expensive (you could buy a stew with 5 fish and now you need 50)

6. When you log out and then log in all the skills or scrolls that u had activated are still activated

8.Why we lost the 5th bar from the skills? now we have more things to have on the bar and insted of increasing the bars now are decreased

11.Whats the point for spoilers to have spoil and sweep on auto when it never sweep the mob it just chage target when the mob is dead + they can sell anything at the store?

Thanks 

True! 

On 1/17/2020 at 3:20 PM, d00vari said:

Thanks 

Dear god that’s an essay ncsoft fails so many times the game not even worth playing anymore complete waste of time I came back few weeks now I quit again lol so many things are wrong in the game 

This update absolutely makes no sense.  I understand that there are a lot of mobile games out there that find some success, but lineage 2 is the wrong game to do that to!  This game is suppose to be played on your PC on a large monitor with vast content such as crafting, sieges, questing, etc...  Turning it into a mobile game will destroy the essence of this once amazing game and transform it into one of those generic mobile game that people will just play for a couple weeks then delete.  These DEVS are so out of touch with what this game is suppose to be and why it has captured the loyalty of players for more than 16 years.  Whoever originally created this game had the right idea and was brilliant with its content and diversity, and I honestly believe a different team is now responsible for making all of these horrific changes and ideas.  The "first" Auto-Hunt feature they introduced was clever, because they understood that their original fan-base is much older now and can't sit in front of the PC 24/7 like most of us did before.  Now most of us have "real" work, families, and have grown up responsibilities.  It allowed us to stay competitive by allowing us to manage work/life/game balance.  It was comprehensive and easy to use and allowed you to somewhat compete with all the 3rd party bots out there that run rampant all over questing and farming areas.  What I am not happy about is the fact that they are removing important content from the game with every update.  Crafting has been a very important and fun part of this game and it is fading away with every update.  Sieges are not fun anymore and limited to just one castle along with fortresses being unavailable.  Olympiad is a joke allowing outside buffs which defeats the purpose of having self-buffs and class individuality.  There is too much emphasis on P2W and its taking the fun out of the game, because you can only get those items if you spend real money.  The fact that there are a lot of items that you cannot trade of share and materials cannot be sold to the NPC makes it so much harder for you to earn adena, not to mention the pitiful adena drop rate.  There are so many other things worth mentioning, but I'll leave that to the rest of you guys if you want to bring notice to it.  To sum it all up, this once incredible game is utterly being destroyed, dismantled, and transformed into something we don't want it to be...  I'm extremely loyal and very patient, but if the direction is to be more like a mobile game, that is where my friends and I draw the line and have to part ways with one of the greatest games that was ever made! 

Thank you so much for reading.  I just needed to spill my heart out and express my sadness and dissatisfaction to what is happening to our beloved game...

L2 Fan (Nov 2003 Closed-Beta Phase 1-7/Open Beta/Prelude)

• Like 1

Now read my opinion.

First of all they do not care about your emotions/money you've spent/or your own opinions about the game.

They got some serious money from our hype about the game and there were some serious decision's to take on what to do with those money.

We are all old customers and in order to make more money they have to create new customers,in my opinion to do that they are 2 ways.One is start creating a L2 based new mmorpg(which needs lots of money,and none cares about mmorpg) or go for the stupid farmville app and milk idiots all over with p2w.

Either u like it or not L2 never gonna be as it used to be,they do not have any profit from it,as you all said we have grown older and we have responsibilities so they need to find a way to continue milking you(old customers) and the new ones.

I can continue talking about that matter with more speculations/accusations but it is unnecessary since the main idea you guys i think got it.

I believe that the update wont change,it is all about money get over with it.

MY FREIND:

"Listen now or never hear us again"

Great opinion, but let me give you some important feedback from a retired marketing manager of a billion dollar communication and wireless company.  Mobile device gaming is a growing market, but it is very volatile and the competition is overwhelming.  Mobile users do not stay loyal to one game and delete and download on a daily basis because there is limited storage on their mobile devices.  Mobile devices have very limited battery life and its very easy for the user to be distracted whether it be social media, messaging, or a simple phone call.  They are marketing a long-term game towards a group of individuals who simply will not commit because they are always on the "go'."  Keep in mind that it is a portable device and the user will be actively driving, in school, or working in the office.  The mistake that some companies make is they churn their loyal customers that they've had for years, ignoring the fact that those customers were less likely to change service (change games regarding this topic).  Instead, they spend their resources focusing more on adding new customers that usually do not have the same level of loyalty as their original users. 

I'll give examples below of sacrificing old customers to gain new ones:

Several companies (I won't mention names) had promotions offering better rates for new customers that weren't available to existing customers causing a backlash that made most of their loyal customers port out to other carriers that offered them better rates.  This resulted in significant loss in their YOY (year-over-year) reports and put them in the red.  The new customers that they were gaining were customers who trended to stay with their wireless provider for only 2-years before porting out again to the competition.  Think of your customer base being contained in a bucket.  You spend lots of money pumping more water into the bucket only to find out that there are huge holes on the bottom (the holes representing your loyal customers) and more water is escaping than there is being added.  This is the inevitable result of turning your back on the people who put you on the map in the first place.

NCSoft currently has a stable and loyal base of customers right now.  They are on the verge of losing their fan-base and any other game they release in the future will be viewed under negative speculation due to their past decisions of undermining their previous users.  Why would they ruin a successful and epic MMORPG and turn it into something that their customers do not want.  My friend who played L2 for a very long time downloaded L2 Revolution and deleted it saying it was junk, watered down, and extremely limited compared to the original game.  It doesn't have the same essence and magnetic appeal as L2, and making things a lot simpler does not necessarily mean its going to make it better.  I personally enjoy the complexity, range, and diversity this game has originally offered, and now with all the questionable changes and content removal it is only half as good as it used to be.  With that being said this game's success in the mobile arena will only be short-lived and limited...  Mark my words...

L2 Fan...

On 17/01/2020 at 8:20 PM, d00vari said:

Thanks 

+1

• Hime unpinned this topic