So no macro?

Ingwaz

You did the worst thing u could do. You had 3 options here.

1) improve current macro system to use buffs/dances/songs as toggle on bar.
2) Remove afk auto hunt all together and return to active play

3) Leave minimal useless auto hunt functionality and this way allowing ONLY users to farm and not be a visible as they would be with option 2.

You went with option 3!

In my opinion this is the worst thing u have done so far in this game. Please guys if u agree post in forums lets be a strong voice.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

You are going to lose a lot of login numbers with this auto hunt change.  People spent a lot of time leveling several toons using the system legitly and even invested money in their toons to get them geared by buying/selling frintezza/blizzard boxes etc.  Now the the system fundamentally changes and they can no longer play all of their toons together in some semblance of harmony without being at they keyboard most of their waking lives to progress from 81-82.

I can tell you one thing. I'm not going to be motivated to play when i buff with my warcryer and come back 20 minutes later to see my 4 man groups exp has gone up .002%. 

Edited by TeggyO
spelling and added another line
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeggyO said:

You are going to lose a lot of login numbers with this auto hunt change.  People spent a lot of time leveling several toons using the system legitly and even invested money in their toons to get them geared by buying/selling frintezza/blizzard boxes etc.  Now the the system fundamentally changes and they can no longer play all of their toons together in some semblance of harmony without being at they keyboard most of their waking lives to progress from 81-82.

I can tell you one thing. I'm not going to be motivated to play when i buff with my warcryer and come back 20 minutes later to see my 4 man groups exp has gone up .002%. 

Heck I'm at my computers most of the time and I don't even want to deal with clicking each buff individually on each character every 20 minutes...

Edited by Tool_of_Society

4 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Heck I'm at my computers most of the time and I don't even want to deal with clicking each buff individually on each character every 20 minutes...

Yeah so maybe you can just log 4 and do that.  One of the reasons i meant their login #'s are going to go way down.  I'm not even going to play with 4 of my many toons. not worth it.

I don't understand why NCSOFT insist in make always the wrong choice.

NCSOFT, as a company, you need to understand that the people who still play this game are older, nostalgic people who really love to play L2. Look to the number of active players and you will understand. Compare with another online games. L2 is old and the people like L2 this way. When you decide to make this kind of change, you aren't inviting new players to play, and you are making the actual active players have no pleasure to remain. Is this your desire?

If you still making this kind of change, the future is very easy to project. The end of this server will be inevitable.

Well, if this is your desire, I understand. Continue doing these kind of choices.

But, if no, try to make an exercise of thinking as a player.

• Like 2

I wanted to open a thread about this CLEAR issue. The bots are once again reigning supreme, screw the normal humans who were able to farm with some struggle and peace to "compete" with the massive very smart programmed scripting programs. I think NC went this direction because L2 allowed players to become self sufficient, they want players to cash in to compete with the bots, there's no other argument, no one in the right mind who played this game would remove a rebuff option even if you play MANUALLY, the fact that you need to alt-tab to rebuff many boxes is incredibly TIRING (I used to do this 2 PC's back when boxes were limited). I came back because of these changes and now they're gone. Well, at the end of the day I feel relieved that I'm free, this game is addictive when you're passionate about L2.

Edited by Gazob1

Will have to quit the game if they don't put macro back up soon. Already hard enough to fight adrenaline players and their PK service 24/7 & RMT farming the bosses and shit, now they took away our last fighting chance. 

Quiting in 10 days if no macros.

Hope they will react (highly doubt it)

• Like 1

Wow. I have to agree. NCSoft Development team is incredibly out of touch with their user base. I simply don't have the time to play like I used to, the previous auto macro system is what kept me playing and active in the game. Without it I'm pretty much just gonna quit soon. 

@Hime @Juji Maybe it would be a good time to actually do your jobs and address these issues that your player base are bringing up, cause if there's no players left then looks like you'll be out of a job :S

• Like 1

• L2 Team

The Auto Loop Macro system was removed for Classic in all regions. The skill shortcut bar has replaced the functions of the macro loop except for the delay. I am going to discuss with the Dev team tonight on whether they can re-implement the macro functions or provide something more beneficial for the support classes (buffers).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Juji said:

The Auto Loop Macro system was removed for Classic in all regions. The skill shortcut bar has replaced the functions of the macro loop except for the delay. I am going to discuss with the Dev team tonight on whether they can re-implement the macro functions or provide something more beneficial for the support classes (buffers).

Other than the buff issue, there's also the fact that assisting a target is not possible anymore in autohunting. 

• Like 1

Juji thanks for stopping by.  Yes the dev team also needs to realize there is no way for a support DD to assist a tank, or a healer to target the tank to delay heal on a loop.  As it is now the healers, buffers, and other dd supports just go and attack the mob and you gotta HOPE they attack the same one your tank is targetting.  It's not just the delay that is needed. 

Single line macros like /target xxx and /assist (even if each of those two takes up its own slot on the skill shortcut bar) need to be recognized by the autohunt system that performs the actions in the order they are listed along the bar.

• Like 1

I came back for classic, not for live players and lovers of this game to be punished and bots to be pampered to. Content removed instead of added, harder to support yourself without RMT. It's a hot mess rn and it just took a kill shot in my opinion. Severely disappointed and will be finding a new NON-NCsoft game to play. This is a travesty especially when all you have to do is listen and acknowledge the players who clearly love this game.

• Like 2