So no macro?

Ingwaz

This is disrespectful to its users. First they give the possibility of buffeting themselves by means of macros and people created their buffs, I dedicate them time etc. and now they do this? where a buffer without macro is worth nothing and worse, they give free access to the only beneficiaries with this, which are the bots. NC soft, this is a real disrespect, you're behaving worse than a corrupt government that doesn't listen to its people. Greetings.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Auto Loop Macro system was removed for Classic in all regions. The skill shortcut bar has replaced the functions of the macro loop except for the delay. I am going to discuss with the Dev team tonight on whether they can re-implement the macro functions or provide something more beneficial for the support classes (buffers).

Without automacro nobody can do afk farm or live farm alone, with all boxes keep the follow and assisting, has no sense to play classic in this new mod. Only bots will farm, and the rest can only mob 1 by 1

• Like 1

I honestly dont see how the game survives this.  I think you killed it.  This patch will even force botters to go full bot.  No more looping half a party with only a few toons on bot, you will now force even the botters to make a choice.  And how many of them will pay to have their whole parties on bot when 80% of the server has quit?  Wow, just wow.  This game deserves to die so NCSoft is forced to fire the people responsible for killing the game.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a joke. I hope they actually take note of this. Their player base isn't a bunch of kids anymore, who have tons of free time and just put up with nonsense. We have responsibilities and don't have all day to waste taking their crap or trying to lvl in person against a sea of bots.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Auto Loop Macro system was removed for Classic in all regions. The skill shortcut bar has replaced the functions of the macro loop except for the delay. I am going to discuss with the Dev team tonight on whether they can re-implement the macro functions or provide something more beneficial for the support classes (buffers).

i want to thank the L2 team, dont let the server Die. now we are in your hands you decide.

• Like 1

This update is terrible. I was waiting the update every time but now iam fear aboute it because u are killing our play every time. We can buy ncoin only soon. No shot no adena no recipe no party play no olympiad no anything jus p2w event. Spirit ore 440 adena shot 130 and we dont have money. Good job... 

It used to be that you'd play the live servers because they were stable, competently run and had a decent player base. Seems like they've done a switch with free servers lol. 

Edited by Voyd

48 minutes ago, Juji said:

Good evening,

Lineage2 is an old game that has lasted time, we are no longer teenagers, we have children and new responsibilities, so we can no longer have so much time to level up our chars. Today I have a son and family, I can no longer dedicate 8 hours a day to the game and the only way to play linaege2 was with the macro loops, was playing and happy. However with this update we can no longer farm as before. I believe it is a disrespect to those who returned to play and who was playing, listen to most players on the server because soon they will not have the same to hear. TY
  • Like 4

You make us look like idiots .... PPL Play here real ppl not some trash .... you think of us at all? WE PAY YOU and you dont respect us AT ALL  ... So many ppl lefty for 2 hours ....Totally bleeped nice game ... Return it to C3-C5   return montly payment and Remove that F.... Update ! Dont know what kind of $%^&*())(*&^%$  can make and apply  Update like that ....Still think i this is some bad dream ... and ofc  dont forget  Agathion P2W Item  again ....

• Like 1

Ok, so you updated the game. I like being near the screen while playing, not having to rely on macros or bots, but, today, I don't have the time to play for 24 hours every day. I already used AFK farms before, it helped a lot for me to obtain adenas. But, today, it's normal for me to go to a dungeon and be simply banished from it due to the fact all the rooms are occupied heavily by bots. It doesn't matter if I try to speak with them, since no one answers. Ok, NCsoft, you want me to be in the computer playing actively, no problems. But, what about the half of the server that are made up of bots that occupy easily over 70% of the map in all areas, regardless of level? Is something going to be done against them, or was the objective of this update to go against the players?

• Like 1

You see, the vast majority of Classic players are already adults, and the vast majority must work 8 hours a day. Without the features (Macros / auto looping) that were removed with the upgrade, this becomes a nightmare for those with no time but money. I've talked to a lot of Clan leaders, and it's unanimous that this update is terrible for both old and new players. We request when there are updates, which are to improve the way of play, and not only with the appearance as it was last.

• Like 1

What have you people done??? You removed the Auto Macro loop? Is this some kind of joke?
I was one of the few looking forward to the patch, and i love the new UI but come on.... this is a bit much.... You are punishing legitimate players and basically handing the bots more adena/loot/control... Disgusting.

This has to be one of the dumbest, most sad decisions made by NCsoft thus far. I actually cant understand who would hvae thought the decision to remove automacro loops would be a good one.

Edited by Tetsuos
  • Like 2

Macro loop needs to come back! we wasted TIME-MONEY making secondary characters, bought them gear, spent time to raise them the legal way. and now its all gone to waste... we need a fix for this or at least a compensation for all the NC coin spent on those alternate accounts. Thanks @Juji @Hime

• Like 2

@JUJI, think of the following situation: You want to change cars because your car is already about 5 years old, your car is automatic with 6 gears, you go to the car dealer and the dealer offers you a new car that looks super beautiful, but this car has only 1 gear, which would be the first gear. You can even walk with him, but he walks very slowly. Would you buy this new car?

Edited by Attentionplease