So no macro?

Ingwaz

10 hours ago, Wollastonit said:

I know a lots of ppl who is playing 12 hours/ day and never go oly or siege :D for Example me:/

yy from 500 ppl the 200 going to rb/siege i put extra 300 for the others :D 

now i m tired to login even 1 char to check who left. only for real/active i speak

12 hours ago, Wollastonit said:

I know a lots of ppl who is playing 12 hours/ day and never go oly or siege :D for Example me:/

If you play 12 hrs/Day and you are not în top players and top clans.... You are a little noob :)) wtf you lose 12 hrs to listen Giran song? :)) 

3 minutes ago, Holmanu said:

If you play 12 hrs/Day and you are not în top players and top clans.... You are a little noob :)) wtf you lose 12 hrs to listen Giran song? :)) 

no the dude says he dont go siege / oly and better for him cause those was destroyed allready. but he s active. ofc he will be on top with 12h/day gaming.

we have any news with the game? i update dota for now

Congratulations for ruing the game! This is the worst update in the history of online games! You totally destroyed Classic Lineage 2!

I started playing again, because this was L2 that I missed for lots of years. 

I invested money and time for my toon, and now I am pretty sorry for doing this.

If noone does nothing to correct that stupid update and bring old L2 back, I can say goodbye to L2Classic forever.

I got to write a post about this, beause we need as many players to post as possible, we are not many as it was in the past so our voice should have more of a impact and u guys at NCSOFT should really listen. @Juji

Sadly this is a fact u have ignored and update after update u have done what ppl said u should NOT do, last u did was this patch witch u KNEW ppl disliked, U may not alot too say, but I do know like any company u want money. So doing what u have been doing makes no sense.

For the god sake, wake up befor u go down a path witch there is no way to get back from !!!!

I sure 100% they will not charge back to macro loop.
In japan and korea is same. So no reason for NA NCSOFT do that.
Just one way to do with this situation is using razor mouse/keyboard. I hope they will accept this at least when they update terms/ game systems.

Bad bad Update, I have been playing Lineage 2 for years and years took a break, came back to the Classic server was having fun, learned macros, 3 accounts, spending big money on Ncoins and now I'm done.. Going to find something new to play.... Walk A Way...…….

like many others ive loved lineage, since L1 to L2.

L2 definitely my favourite, since the brown dirt of beta..

i don't mind to play l2 2 hours a day during the week and more on weekends but judging by all the responses, there will be just the botters to play with :(

if it is the end of l2, it's a sad end - people are angry/bitter but foremost we are sad.

10 minutes ago, Bedspp said:

Please do this quick change, my entire clan has stopped playing just for this hellish change, the macro loop is something essential now. :(

It is not only clan that stopped and waiting news and that will just quit if this is not fixed.Now bots will finally be able to have free reign over server just not sure what will be the purpose after active people leave.

Hey NCSOFT, what's up with you? It is impossible to understand why the macro and assist feature has been removed, and you allow BOTs. You are wiping out the players who nostalgically play L2. They left no resources for players who work, study or have other responsibilities. They also ended any and every way players could legally level their characters without the use of BOTs.

Honestly, you made the worst decision for the game.

The new layout was very good, but the lack of the features mentioned above blew it away.

I urgently request the review and return of these features, as over 80% of my clan players will stop playing, and I believe this is not your real goal.

We are waiting for your answer.

Let's talk with numbers and you will understand why we are being treated like this. Lineage 2 global sales represent around 7% of total NCsoft revenue. US sales to Korea sales ratio is around 1/10. PC game sales to mobile game sales ratio is 1/4. We are treated like trash because they regard us as such. The more people quit on their own, the easier it will be for them to shut down existing pc games and free resources for mobile games and the new Lineage game that is scheduled to be released.

NCsoft stock is on the rise (+17% in 2020) and is now at an all time high. Whatever we say here, whether we like it or not, we represent an insignificant portion of their market share. And as far as business is concerned they are doing great. So we can all go and smurf ourselves.

Edited by Mpidikleas

I just logged, in the Giran server after 11 months offline ,41 of my 42 friends are offline 8  till 11 months and the last one told me ,thats enough i am out of this Muppet show.

Still no merge ,dwarves are useless ,p2w events .

Gz ,start selling guides about how to destroy a game which started with full of people.

• Like 1

What's crazy is that macro looping still exists and works in Live.

Why take it out of one and not the other? Makes no sense at all.  What really rubs me is that us legit players are here unable to play and the cheaters have free reign over the server even more so.

3 minutes ago, TeggyO said:

What's crazy is that macro looping still exists and works in Live.

Why take it out of one and not the other? Makes no sense at all.  What really rubs me is that us legit players are here unable to play and the cheaters have free reign over the server even more so.

What's funnier is that the classic servers are completely empty except for the bots.

The answers are very lengthy, this is like a congress or senate from any corrupt country in the world.

• Like 1

WTF NCSOFT, You guys blew L2. How can someone who works and has other obligations compete with the BOTs you allow ??? Do you want a server only for BOTs and RMTs ???
You are working against yourself.

Please review this decision to remove macros, assist. and sell to the NPC and make the real players happy.

Unfortunately if such updates are not reviewed, many will stop playing.

Move

What happened? The game was great as it was, the update screwed everything, or almost everything layout was very good, but disabling the auto use of macros, is leaving the server a desert, now has only bots up in all spots, argos, forge of gods, and low level adena spots.

Disabling macro auto use will only increase the number of bots.

We can not be active 24 hours a day and the game was already difficult with macros and now without being able to use it was practically impossible.

We all want to play, but without being able to level up will be giving up a great game because they screwed up with this update