So no macro?

Ingwaz

Also the “new and inferior auto-hunt feature“ will simply stop working if you’re main assist gets ported away in Cruma 2 by the Perums.  The previous version did not stop at all and continued to target the next mob.  Please fix this!  If possible, please change the entire team who was responsible for this last update. Assign them to improve the design of an automobile, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they decided to make the tires square!  Sorry for my sarcasm...

Respectfully,

Teddy

The monster name color change needs to be reverted. Right now it is utterly useless as white mobs can mean 40% of the normal XP rate and no drops or outright death..The change has made the color thing utterly useless and I still don't know why NcSoft spent time and money to do this.. They would of achieved essentially the same effect by just removing it completely.

There are so many things in this patch that I cannot understand the logic behind it. Some of it can be explained by NcSoft trying to push L2 classic to a mobile platform or shared development but some things like the monster name color change make absolutely no sense from any angle. I would love to hear some of the justifications for some of these terrible design choices. Thanks to the mats change I'm now looking at barely affording shots on one character a week. Somehow I'm supposed to be saving up to buy clothes so I can do something with this A gear I have in storage....Meanwhile just as before the change no one is buying mats. Probably because the bottleneck for crafting are the recipes and those have always been rare in comparison. This has been exacerbated by all the direct and indirect nerfs of the dwarf classes over the last year. I'm debating on replacing my Fortune seeker because no matter how much it seeks fortune it will never find it now. The only reason I haven't already started working on a replacement is because I just can't justify the effort or money (for runes) required to do so considering how terrible the current state of the game is.

I'm having a hard time staying interested in this game when I think that more of this stupidity is inevitable...

When summer rolls around and I start having to pay a bit extra in electrical costs for A/C I'll definitely be strongly considering cutting back on my gaming.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

11 hours ago, nutcase said:

Okay but at least you can work around it by using an extra toon thats sitting down and picking targets. the group heal/group buff that you talk about can be assigned to anyone else in party;

Praying for the sitting toon not to get AOE damage. And you need an extra toon outside your party because a warcryer for example when he stand up to make rebuff he buff walk buff walk. It's inconvenient.

2 hours ago, Evronimus said:

Praying for the sitting toon not to get AOE damage. And you need an extra toon outside your party because a warcryer for example when he stand up to make rebuff he buff walk buff walk. It's inconvenient.

Oh man and for some reason sitting is like high grade aggro in this game...

Hey @Juji! I am grateful for the return of the macro / assist function, but I must agree with the complaints still presented, as there really still need to be some minor corrections to fine-tune the game's operation.

1) We are no longer able to anchor a char so that your party does not go through other farmers' spots;
2) The return of the NPC paying for materials, since the sale of basic dropped items is important for the players' economy, since an important portion of the conquered adena is part;
3) we are no longer able to view the mob / target buff / debuff;
4) As you informed us, the shots did not return, but we ask that their value be balanced, since it will end up being much more expensive for some classes. Which is a little unfair.

And take a look at these notes are mine and those of my playmates, from different ethnicities and clans.

These are the ones I remembered now. But I believe that with a little more tuning the game will be attractive again.

As I'm sure you will pay attention to these requests, thank you in advance!

greetings

2 hours ago, Apocalypson said:

Hey @Juji! I am grateful for the return of the macro / assist function, but I must agree with the complaints still presented, as there really still need to be some minor corrections to fine-tune the game's operation.

1) We are no longer able to anchor a char so that your party does not go through other farmers' spots;
2) The return of the NPC paying for materials, since the sale of basic dropped items is important for the players' economy, since an important portion of the conquered adena is part;
3) we are no longer able to view the mob / target buff / debuff;
4) As you informed us, the shots did not return, but we ask that their value be balanced, since it will end up being much more expensive for some classes. Which is a little unfair.

And take a look at these notes are mine and those of my playmates, from different ethnicities and clans.

These are the ones I remembered now. But I believe that with a little more tuning the game will be attractive again.

As I'm sure you will pay attention to these requests, thank you in advance!

greetings

Great observation!  Also please restore the characters name on the main screen so we don't have to make unnecessary clicks to see what character we are currently playing!  This is basic common sense stuff!  Whose idea was it to remove the character's name on the main screen?  I really want an explanation why they did it, how it benefits players, and how it benefited the game overall?  These questions need to be asked to understand the thought process and qualifications of the individual(s) responsible.  Also, what is NC Soft doing to hold these individuals accountable for this mishap?  This entire update has caused an immense uproar in your community (aka customers)!  Your team launched an update that was not thought out and structured properly; nor was it adequately tested for functionality!  @Juji @Hime

Respectfully,

Teddy

Edited by xTeddyx