So no macro?

Ingwaz

7 minutes ago, pONY2 said:

They're too bussy updating their CVs because even they know NcSoft couldn't care less about what happens in here. Even on the days the game was suscription based there were plenty of bot and their policy against it was "We can't do a thing about it" ( A.K.A. We won't spend any money on that ) Why would they do it 

The point is, NCsoft gets nothing out of it, in fact it's only losing players and game lovers.

Edited by AguaMineral
  • Like 1

Removal of the macro system is just not viable, I think the reasons have already been outlined clearly enough from a lot of people in the thread.

- No more VIP.

- No more playing if this is not resolved /restored very shortly.

There are better, more enjoyable ways to spend time & money that reward you for your time investment.

Most changes are bad enough but this...

• Like 1

why im not surprised, we did a post with the notes of this patch, we knew that this patch sux, and now they removed the auto macro, the only one thing that the legitimed player can do for leveling to 76+ and try to fight with bot players lvl 84 85. so sad NCSOFT, really u dont care the players of this game. i said in another post, every upgrade is worsth and worsth, now real players cant farm, cant enjoy the event....

• Like 1

One thing I don't understand is why you would give every class a auto reuse on their attack skills BUT the buffers don't get any of the buffs on reuse. they have one job to buff but NOPE. Who does your testing environment because for the patch to be released without anyone testing to see what it breaks is ridiculous. I was looking forward to this update but of coarse its a disappointment. Way to go.

• Like 1

Removing the looping system from macros was by far the worst mistake, most who play on classic servers are over 30 and have obligations such as work and childcare, I like to stay active but would not have leveled up and caught the third profession if I did not leave in auto farm / hunt using macros in my other characters in the party. So, like many other players who are unhappy with this update, I ask you to consider adding the macro looping system.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

A request has been sent off to the Dev team just now to add back the auto loop function for macros. I will share a status update as soon as I hear back from them.

I'd still like to know what the combat mode option is supposed to do. It doesn't seem to effect anything when toggled.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Juji said:

A request has been sent off to the Dev team just now to add back the auto loop function for macros. I will share a status update as soon as I hear back from them.

Finally, someone with a little responsibility and listening to their players, I hope this really happens, because we have information that in Asia this request was made and was not answered for 2 months. thanks for now, we wait for the macro loop to return to the server.

Edited by AguaMineral
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Juji said:

10 hours ago, Juji said:

The Auto Loop Macro system was removed for Classic in all regions. The skill shortcut bar has replaced the functions of the macro loop except for the delay. I am going to discuss with the Dev team tonight on whether they can re-implement the macro functions or provide something more beneficial for the support classes (buffers).

In the first place, I'd like to thank you for the responses. I only talked about it because I play and I only use macros because its the minimum we need to get around the game. I thank your readiness to answer the questions, and I await your feedback. Re-activating this will help a lot of players get around.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Juji said:

Also while you're at it could you ask them to put the right click to block/report gold spammer back into the game? It would also be nice if we could see the debuffs on our target. Also if they could move the auto hunt thing off the menu bar that'd be helpful as once you click auto hunt once you can no longer click map and whatever is to the left.

This update is a terrible joke in all ways. Removed standard functions of the game while messing up the UI itself and making it less functional. It's as if no one actually play tested the changes at all...

EDIT : I see what is going on with the UI. If you're not running at least full screen 720p then auto hunt will sit on top of the menu icons int he bottom so you can't teleport use the map or look at mission name with a click. It is absolutely unacceptable that we cannot adjust the UI in anyway to fix these terrible choices. This is a huge step backwards in all ways.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

24 minutes ago, Juji said:

And also remind them that this is supposed to be Lineage 2 ****CLASSIC**** and not look like a ridiculous mobile game with the way the new HUD interface is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FoxFire said:

And also remind them that this is supposed to be Lineage 2 ****CLASSIC**** and not look like a ridiculous mobile game with the way the new HUD interface is.

This update has made it clear that Ncsoft wants to change Lineage 2 classic into a mobile game that can be played on the PC. The removal of basic functions and the UI being the way it is makes perfect sense if you want to port it to phones. That's why right click to block/report doesn't work now because you can't right click on a phone. Also you can't run a game in windowed mode on a phone so that's why the UI gets so janky/terrible when you run in windowed mode.

It's sad but I wish they'd add an option to auto hunt so that it ignores all the useless drops. There's no point to picking up the mats anymore... Just don't want to miss out on the once a week decent drop...

Edited by Tool_of_Society
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Something I do find amazing about this patch is how no one is even trying to defend these changes. In the past when NcSoft has made dumb moves you'd find a few NcSoft apologists trying to justify the dumb move. This patch is so stupid even the apologists can't defend it...

Where you at @mixa ?   :)

Edited by blaaahhhh

This game was doomed to death after update where grades was removed.... then dworfs lost ability to craft shots... This update was the last nail in the L2 coven. Legit players lost everything. Bots lose just large income from drop, which they sell to the npc shops. Try to find a free place in necro-no chance. I checked some hunting places-bots are in places where they was. Parties work well. Just go to the Death Pass and will see trains and trains of donkeys deleveling on 80+ mobs... And now you removed ability get some adena for players even from fishing!!!! Why you just dont removed adena from the game? Or why just not closed servers? That is the easyest way. It is nothing than mocking from the peoples! While other MMORPG companies fighting for the players to play their games, ncsoft do everything to make game unplayable! And in this point they are EPIC!