So no macro?

Ingwaz

9 minutes ago, Pandoras said:

They already contacted the Devs, so a little bit of patience is required ^_^. Maybe you all didn't notice, but they are surely worried about this as well because it affects everything.

we really hope this will happen, it is currently a necessity for the macro loop, without it probably 80% of the server would leave.

Taking break liked auto hunting feature but new feature completely useless. Went online with red character and found many ative bots. Ironic.  Punishing wrong players.  Just to let you know i am vip lvl7 . i enjoy lineage2 but i also enjoy my life.  I will be logging eve online till i see improvements.  Guild members are not happy and they are sick to stomach that u stop macro buy do nothing about bots as usually

Edited by beer

There are 2 problems:
1 / when I use bot, does NCsoft have BAN me?
2 / Do not use the 3rd Bot or software, so this Sv is off.
I can not sit and play games without working, no money for VIP
I not understand when you create this Update, it hurts my head

16 hours ago, beer said:

good afternoon @Juji and @Hime,

What are our GM's returns?

Some clans and alliances are already falling apart, people will not be waiting for a long time.

We are waiting for more information about the return of the macro loop, be it negative to look for other games or positive to go back to playing Lineage 2...

Thanks

So my friend! We also expect a return from our GM, but due to the lack of updates from them, it doesn't seem that they care that much about us players. As you mentioned yourself, we are waiting for a response, be it positive return of the claims presented here or negative so we can look for another game.

46 minutes ago, AguaMineral said:

good afternoon @Juji and @Hime,

What are our GM's returns?

Some clans and alliances are already falling apart, people will not be waiting for a long time.

We are waiting for more information about the return of the macro loop, be it negative to look for other games or positive to go back to playing Lineage 2...

Thanks

Edited by TcheLoko

Hey @Juji and @Hime! We expect a return from our GMs, a minimum of attention and response / updates to our questions. As some players here posted in large quantities, I believe it should be important for you. We are waiting for a response, be it a positive return of the claims presented here or negative so we can look for another game.

Please update us

• Like 1

@Juji @Hime

it's sad to say but my clan is waiting for this update from you regarding the request that @Juji said he made to the dev team to find out if everyone is going to stop playing or not. (Yes all of the clan, 20+ players). So please answer about that ...

It is very clear that the game for us was impractical, we work, study and have a family.  We planned a group to evolve with automatic features that were removed from nowhere, now the game's dynamics will be different and it will no longer be possible to follow the bots. So unfortunately that is it, if the features do not return to normal, at least the macro,  my whole clan will leave.

You already realized that the entire server is dissatisfied with these updates, I at least understand that returning the previous functions is not just up to you and maybe the final word is not yours but the Koreans, but we need an answer at least, if not it is possible to just say that soon, since in koreia this request was not accepted so why would it be here ...

Oh boy, if you have work, wife, kids, etc.... don't you think playing games is the last thing you should do. This is mostly poor excuse for handless nabs that just want to run on auto and avoid putting any effort.

Juji said he'd talk to the devs "tonight" on thursday. The lack of anything on Friday has me thinking the devs just said NOPE. If we hear nothing on Monday then we're really in trouble.

Juji If you're looking at server numbers I'd like to point out that my 18 accounts were logged in to check some stuff but I'm not going to be actively playing until the changes are reverted to what live has. Heck I might leave 9 in to test something overnight. I definitely will NOT be buying anymore NcCoin on those accounts if this stays.

5 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Juji said he'd talk to the devs "tonight" on thursday. The lack of anything on Friday has me thinking the devs just said NOPE. If we hear nothing on Monday then we're really in trouble.

Juji If you're looking at server numbers I'd like to point out that my 18 accounts were logged in to check some stuff but I'm not going to be actively playing until the changes are reverted to what live has. Heck I might leave 9 in to test something overnight. I definitely will NOT be buying anymore NcCoin on those accounts if this stays.

My edit took too long to go through so I'm going to have to correct something here. After a brief moment of rethinking the possible scenarios I decided that no news might also mean that the people Juji talked to had to bring the subject up to higher level people. That could cause a delay of days in an answer of yes or no. Nothing on Monday would probably still be a bad sign but I won't be super worried until Tuesday.

Im waiting too. Havent played since they implemented the new auto hunting system. Will uninstall L2 if macros are not added back. Fish not being tradeable also concerns me, bcuz that was the only way i was getting adena. Hurry up ncsoft. Give US the information we need. YES OR NO?

Sincerely, it seems to me that with the update they implemented they made a very serious mistake since when a system is implemented for so long, removing it from nowhere is wrong even ethically. Hopefully they will give you a quick solution and return the game to normal so we can continue playing.