iJeanique

Fifth Hot Key Bar & Lineage 2 shop

iJeanique    2

okay I found where the L2Store link is but still have the question about the 5th hot key bar.   It looks like there might be a check box in Options but it is grayed out.  Sure would hate to have to redo my hot key bars

lJeanique

Juji    931
3 minutes ago, iJeanique said:

Is there a way to get the fifth hot key bar back?  I also can't find the link to the L2 stop

lJeanique

Click on the "Turn On/Off Support Shortcuts" to bring up the support hotbar. The L2 Store icon was changed to a beige shopping bag under the ranking icon.

TeggyO    2

So a question that pertains to accessing the L2 store gets answered in 4 minutes?  Please listen to us customers that used the now completely broken auto hunt system over on classic servers  as well. Tell you what, I'll start a new thread over on the classic forums -- should I start my question with one about the L2 store to get a more prompt response? I did use the store in the past so there is incentive for NC attention if myself and a large amount of others will ever be using it again.

DKNYsonF    0
25 minutes ago, Juji said:

Click on the "Turn On/Off Support Shortcuts" to bring up the support hotbar. The L2 Store icon was changed to a beige shopping bag under the ranking icon.

Im sorry , this is fist time i sea Display game , very new , and i find  Click on the "Turn On/Off Support Shortcuts" to bring up the support hotbar , cant SEA

U can show me this is where ???
Thanks

Wulf    3
2 hours ago, DKNYsonF said:

Im sorry , this is fist time i sea Display game , very new , and i find  Click on the "Turn On/Off Support Shortcuts" to bring up the support hotbar , cant SEA

U can show me this is where ???
Thanks

at the very end of the 4 bars opposite the numbers, are four tiny icons, lock arrange etc (used to be 3 before update), the new 4th one brings up the 5th bar but it's all in a block and separate from the other 4 long bars.... 

mixa    498

You can't have 5 bars anymore, it's 4+ Support Bar.Redo your shortcuts, this is here to stay.

Edited by mixa

Juji    931

The 5th skill hotbar has been requested back again for both Live and Classic. I will share a status update after the Dev team responds.

• Like 1

HitsHard    3
3 hours ago, Juji said:

The 5th skill hotbar has been requested back again for both Live and Classic. I will share a status update after the Dev team responds.

5 skill bars plus support bar would be great.

• Like 2

I actually like the 4 + 1 aesthetically looks great if you don't open Alt-T for checking player's stats... on my strongest DDs, i almost always open Stats menu because I want to know if I'm getting full buff...

modnar    39
3 hours ago, HitsHard said:

5 skill bars plus support bar would be great.

That would be amazing. This gets my vote

• Like 1

Taunt    47
10 hours ago, Juji said:

Keep the support bar!

• Like 1

Kiato2    6

Maybe the best way is adding a check on display options to select in u want 5 bars or 4+1