Update 16.01

AguaMineral

Good afternoon everyone, or not so good.

Lineage2 is an old game, most of whose players are no 15 or 16 years old and can come from high school and stay up at night playing, we have family, children and obligations. With the use of macros I saw that I could play again and was really happy playing, but with this new update I will not be able to play, as well as 70% of my clan. I would like the opinion of more players and Gm's. Thanks.

• Like 1

I, like the vast majority will not have the time to raise their chars, I have children and family, I can supply the chars 3 times a day and let them up with macros, weekend I have time to pvp and participate in Sieges. I believe the vast majority will be discouraged from continuing to play.

The issue is the removal of the looping macros. Players like the OP and myself are in this boat where I've leveled characters multiple times in this game (coming back from time to time) and right now, I no longer have those characters due to server wipes. I really just dont have the time to level characters like I used to.  

As weird as it may sound, the looping macro allowed me to get really excited about playing this game. I could advanced my characters enough to feel like i'm actually making progress and excited to have the characters I once had before at the level they where at. Due to life I cant sit in front of my PC grinding away, so my play time will go way down. 

Bring it back please. it wasn't hurting anyone honestly. 

Edited by hesh3

5 minutes ago, CrafterX said:

Are u kidding? So only autohunting is working???! 

What about assist macros for buffers or support dds :(

I mean, i tried flipping on my macros for my buffer, and it doesnt do the Toggle thing (glass look) so its not looping... I couldnt get it to work. 

Also buffs are not 'auto use' .... as in they dont have the green circle to cycle through them. 

Edited by hesh3

3 hours ago, hesh3 said:

The issue is the removal of the looping macros. Players like the OP and myself are in this boat where I've leveled characters multiple times in this game (coming back from time to time) and right now, I no longer have those characters due to server wipes. I really just dont have the time to level characters like I used to.  

As weird as it may sound, the looping macro allowed me to get really excited about playing this game. I could advanced my characters enough to feel like i'm actually making progress and excited to have the characters I once had before at the level they where at. Due to life I cant sit in front of my PC grinding away, so my play time will go way down. 

Bring it back please. it wasn't hurting anyone honestly. 

Just like you, I was also excited and able to level my chars, without the macro loop I will not be able to level with the top players, so I will be discouraging and stop playing, simple as that.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Just like you, I was also excited and able to level my chars, without the macro loop I will not be able to level with the top players, so I will be discouraging and stop playing, simple as that.

Yeah it is really unfortunate honestly.

I'm not sure why they made the change the way they did, it doesnt even make sense honestly. i'll put one ability on auto-use.... and then i'll be out of mana in 25 mobs, seems silly really.

3 hours ago, CrafterX said:

I don't understand why u guys say that the macro loop doesnt working, i just right click the macro on the shortcut bar for my assist macros and voila! Same as always.

This is on classic or no?  Right clicking doesnt put it in the auto use for me on classic. 

On 1/16/2020 at 8:38 PM, Srfausto said:

don't restore pt mana by hitting mob

I'm at a party where the healer is out of mana and my feoh runs out of mana quickly

(sorry bad english)

what mana issue dont use mana armor...and make a good macro for ur healer and dont use on ur healer any skill that have continuus use of mp....