Ok Ok Joke's over...

Godfall

Noticeable Issues: 

1. No 5th Bar (Could NOT find any such button "Turn On/Off Support Bar"

2. No Assist/Buff/Follow/Delay macro loop at all...which means your group will likely not attack the same mob, or buff you, or buff itself, or follow you....which made EVERYTHING better...AND now you'll spam all your stuff to run out of mana and die.

3. You can't see buffs/debuffs on your target window anymore. Why? Now we have to guess if our debuffs landed or not? This makes raids/pvp nearly impossible to properly prepare for. 

I like how the bars and interface look. The character selection screen and a few other things..but these issues pretty much make or break a casual player that runs a party of their own. 

I dunno @Hime @Juji There might be something you guys missed or maybe got wrong. I just don't see how this benefits anyone. And yes I've read the other thread that says they've removed this stuff in other regions, but there HAS to be something you guys aren't seeing that they are doing. Because this makes zero sense. 

• Like 2

On 1/16/2020 at 12:29 PM, Godfall said:

Noticeable Issues: 

1. No 5th Bar (Could NOT find any such button "Turn On/Off Support Bar"

2. No Assist/Buff/Follow/Delay macro loop at all...which means your group will likely not attack the same mob, or buff you, or buff itself, or follow you....which made EVERYTHING better...AND now you'll spam all your stuff to run out of mana and die.

3. You can't see buffs/debuffs on your target window anymore. Why? Now we have to guess if our debuffs landed or not? This makes raids/pvp nearly impossible to properly prepare for. 

I like how the bars and interface look. The character selection screen and a few other things..but these issues pretty much make or break a casual player that runs a party of their own. 

I dunno @Hime @Juji There might be something you guys missed or maybe got wrong. I just don't see how this benefits anyone. And yes I've read the other thread that says they've removed this stuff in other regions, but there HAS to be something you guys aren't seeing that they are doing. Because this makes zero sense. 

@Juji,

#3 on the list ... specially important.  We cannot see what buffs or debuffs are on a Raid Boss, player etc... makes raiding and buffing very difficult and nearly impossible.   

Whats the point of changing what npcs con to a person and leaving them as white, when if im lvl 77 and i go to DV and the mob is white to me, its probably going to destroy the toon.  Also if the RB (LVL 75) is white to me at 79, it still reads that if the person that does the most dmg is 3 lvls higher it will nerf/degrade drops 5-9 lvls probably do a complete nerf, but the RB is still white to the lvl 80 toon.  Makes no sense.. this is something that should have been looked at as part of the changes to how mobs "con" (blue, white, yellow, red) to a person.

Remeber that cancel does not work properly on RBs etc, and debuffs like block shield/block windwalk do not either there are probably more as well.  But since we cannot see the debuffs... i hope this is not your fix to this issue.

Finally not sure if people complain about this but Tank Aggro is broken, tanks should have enough aggression/hate to complete their roles as Tanks and keep parties and raid forces safe from the main RB.  We make tanks to hold aggro on Raid bosses, to have the RB switch targets bc tank aggression is not powerful enough to hold aggro vs high dps toons, or after the RBs stun the tank and immediately go wild on the raid force. 

Suggestion for Goldberg.. make it a daily instance or 2x a.day.. currently no one but a few people consistantly farm the keys leaving that content unavailable for everyone else.  Same goes for the instance inside TOI... make them dailys.  Give us more to do...

Please fix content... content is not working as intended.

HammerForge

Playing since last week of open Beta.. 

Edited by Hammerforge
Spelling
  • Thanks 1