General lag and latency in melee attack speed

Hydrogen

8 hours ago, Hydrogen said:

The lag is back, and especially the latency in melee attack speed, is more than obvious. 

Lots of random disconnects as well.  

It's not, my tyrr hits as normal, if you're on naia mail me, I'll show you .

i also have some latency again. its not like lag, its more like it feels u have 500 atk speed less. its not as bad as it was before but still anyoing, and i can see i kill slower :/ 

as before it seems toons that kill with high atk speed and any kind of dual weapons are more affected, i.e. fists or dualdaggers etc.

i realy hope this wont end as it did last time. hope devs will take care of it bit faster this time ....

I noticed that if the client is in the foreground, all is fine. On a 11 mob spot in FoS i kill the spawn instantly. But if it is in the background or minimized over night, the auto next target is VERY slow, like seconds. And I always have 5 or 6 mobs waiting to get killed. That sux. Is a big xp loss

On 17/01/2020 at 10:06 AM, mixa said:

It's not, my tyrr hits as normal, if you're on naia mail me, I'll show you .

Mixa could you tell us where are you from and what internet provider you are using because i have a suspicion that this lag has to smth with new launcher. Since option to select Europe was removed lag got worse.

11 hours ago, Kellian said:

Mixa could you tell us where are you from and what internet provider you are using because i have a suspicion that this lag has to smth with new launcher. Since option to select Europe was removed lag got worse.

From Bulgaria, but I've also started to get the attack lag too.

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, Cillin said:

@Juji, @Hime can u plz check this, its the 3rd time after update this latency lag appears. realy hope u solve it bit faster this time. would appreciate much ty !

We are looking into the issue now to see if something was reverted back for the update that we had implemented in December to reduce latency. The number of players spiked with the update last week, so the servers are pretty Heavy.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are looking into the issue now to see if something was reverted back for the update that we had implemented in December to reduce latency. The number of players spiked with the update last week, so the servers are pretty Heavy.

Would your highness consider spending 10 minutes of your precious time and visiting the lovely land of phantasmal ridge. One would encounter there many strange creatures called bots who are pking people on sight. Some space could be openned up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

ty @Juji on fast response, keep us updated plz :)

On 1/19/2020 at 7:28 AM, Kellian said:

Some people from Us that i know say they lag but only a bit and some can't even play.And other classes like yuls/Feohs are almost uneffected by lag. I guess that's how they are nerfIng eviscerators :D

Im a Yul and its affecting me. attack speed is half of what it was...

7 hours ago, Cillin said:

@Juji @Hime a week has passed, lag is still ongoing. weekend is comming. any news??

Honestly I am still lagging my friends in clan say that they are fine and don't have any lag. I mean what is going on is it lagging only in some countries/internet providers because i have contacted ISP many times and they keep telling me it's all good. Do I need to change my ISP now this confusing as hell.

• Like 1

Hit lag seems to be even worse. Raids today, I expect us to fail today with a time limit and a damage limit. Bu i'll go anyway, can't let the people down. You would think as often as this happens now that @Juji and his followers would have this down, You see, you fix it, game back to maximum output. But that doesn't seem to be happening. Hopefully things will change.